Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,241 to 3,255 of 4949
-
08-31-22 16:40 #1709Senior Member

Posts: 27Much Appreciated
This definitely saved me from a bad experience. I've been flirting with pulling the trigger for a while now. Definitely will stay away. Cheers.
Originally Posted by DrinkWatari
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-22 14:35 #1708Senior Member

Posts: 450Not 20
On this board, $.2 is code for 120 not 20.
Originally Posted by PistolPeter
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-22 05:55 #1707Regular Member

Posts: 14Hot
Very cute one.
Originally Posted by InterestedLurk
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-22 22:44 #1706Senior Member

Posts: 922Kendall
I've never seen her, but unless she is hell-on-wheels there's no way I would pony up $300 for 30 minutes. $10/ min is good work if you can find it.
Originally Posted by Icytipp
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-22 22:40 #1705Senior Member

Posts: 922Alaina
Yes, this is Alaina. I saw her a couple of months ago. She was decently good-looking, nice enough and took direction well but not GFE enough for me. See my review in this forum.
Originally Posted by PistolPeter
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-22 21:56 #1704Regular Member

Posts: 7My bad
It was 200.
Originally Posted by HungaryMan
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-22 21:51 #1703Regular Member

Posts: 7I messed up
It wasn't 20 but 200 but nonetheless the experience was great.
Originally Posted by PistolPeter
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-22 20:22 #1702Senior Member

Posts: 49Kendall
Anyone have any Intel on her?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...arbor/90519885
-
08-30-22 19:15 #1701Regular Member

Posts: 14Dude there is no way you got all that for 20 bucks unless she's your actual gf. I mean that gas to be the deal of the decade if so.
Originally Posted by InterestedLurk
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-22 18:31 #1700Senior Member

Posts: 826Good Rate
That's a helluva deal. 20 bucks for all that. Nice.
Originally Posted by InterestedLurk
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-22 14:30 #1699Regular Member

Posts: 7Alyssa
I just met with Alyssa today. Comms we're good replies fast and didn't beat around the Bush. She was very friendly, and welcomed me with a hug. After we talked for a little to get familiar. She helped me get undressed, then started working with hers. I should mention I got a hh for .2 And she started with a BBBJ then she got top to ride covered. Then after a while we switched to doggy which she likes more. Then she got on her back and lifted her legs up. After a while she decided to just finish me with a BBBJ. So much so that we went over the initial 30 mins, nothing special just an extra 10 minutes. Then she let me get dressed and gave me another hug and told me to text her again sometime. First post BTW (after a visit anyway) LMK if you want other details. I just wanted to share my experience.
https://ann-arbor.skipthegames.com/f...r/298195245955
-
08-29-22 21:43 #1698Senior Member

Posts: 29Alaina
Two reviews on EB.
Originally Posted by PistolPeter
[View Original Post]
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...arbor/90403063
-
08-29-22 18:35 #1697Regular Member

Posts: 14Name or info?
It looks like she's been posting for a while. Anyone has a name or additional info. Based on the pics she kind of stands out in this weak market but though I check before taking the leap.
https://ann-arbor.skipthegames.com/f...d/604261718576
-
08-29-22 13:54 #1696Senior Member

Posts: 450Chocolate drop is real
I've seen her, ok location in Ypsilanti apartment. She's real dead fish though, shows no effort or interest. She's nice enough with good comms but couldn't really care less about taking care of you. Had a little odor as well. I couldn't finish and left. Pics are mostly accurate although some are pre baby weight and has a little baby damage now.
Originally Posted by JdClam
[View Original Post]
There are better options out there I'm sure.
-
08-29-22 11:13 #1695Senior Member

Posts: 120Don't be fooled the angles
Alice or mag or whatever name she goes is shaped like a penguin. No ass huge gut. I met her for BBBJ during the winter and she just put the tip in her mouth and jerked with her hand. It was basically a HJ with the tip in her mouth. She didn't swirl her tongue around the tip or anything. Then she started complaining because I was taking too long. I told her I couldn't get off from that. All around bad experience. Wouldn't repeat. Stay away!
Originally Posted by AMichiganMan
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






