Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,106 to 6,120 of 18399
-
08-30-22 01:19 #12294Senior Member

Posts: 108Churchill & RS
Relative rookie to the hobby, so I've only ever visited Churchill (4 times), always with the same provider. I'll be in town for work later this week and saw that RS mentioned having some "new girls" but no photos were provided. Curious if anyone has stopped in to meet the new staff? Also interested in visiting Sage (formerly Jaye / Charleigh) at Churchill, but a bit nervous about working with a different provider. Help me, oh wise and experienced mongers!
-
08-29-22 20:29 #12293Senior Member

Posts: 144Candy, rose spa
Candy passed away, this is why you can't find her, she had been around louisville for years.
Originally Posted by FunTime502
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-22 20:14 #12292Regular Member

Posts: 5Can you please dm or reply with where IB is? I see it referenced a lot but is that the name of the place?
Originally Posted by EasyLivin
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-22 17:54 #12291Senior Member

Posts: 636Unreal
I remember when she posted that guy's license. Just beyond the pale. At one time when I was active on FB years ago I saw her and Veronica's real profiles on there when they popped up on my feed as 'people you may know' which floored me. I shortly got off FB after that.
Originally Posted by SeatOnCrane
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-22 13:30 #12290Banned Member

Posts: 873I've seen reports and post that she uses fake pictures. Probably best to avoid all together especially with the other reported drama and doxing.
Originally Posted by SeatOnCrane
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-22 13:17 #12289Senior Member

Posts: 209Don't be so sure that is Karma
For a while there she was using photos of an Instagram model and covering the face. Until someone posted a fake ad showing the real pictures she had copied. Although there is a tattoo above the right breast that is similar to hers.
Originally Posted by SeatOnCrane
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-22 13:01 #12288Senior Member

Posts: 208Karma nude pics
Any reports on Karma?
I've avoided her because she threatens to dox no shows, as if mongers don't also have a problem with no shows.
But lately she's been putting some full nude pics on rebmd. She looks good naked.
I'm curious to know if the pictures are recent, and if it's worth it to see her.
Thanks.
-
08-29-22 09:46 #12287Regular Member

Posts: 8Still looking for Candy
Has anyone discovered where Candy from Rose spa has relocated? She's been around Louisville for years. Mature with huge lips and fake tits. Great body for mature provider and does everything. I'm still trying to locate as in the past she's jumped around a lot.
-
08-29-22 08:48 #12286Senior Member

Posts: 140Jessy 1-A and Bebe 1-B
I enjoyed both and both speak English well enough to have a good conversation. Both are beautiful, great bodies and made me laugh. I give Jessy the nod because I didn't feel rushed and the massage was better. Louisville is back on the roll with these beautiful Asian women!! If you all know the mamasans well at these AMP's give them a tip and kudos to encourage them to keep this going! LOL.
-
08-29-22 08:44 #12285Senior Member

Posts: 140Thanks!
I will check her out this weekend!
Originally Posted by Jc4024
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-22 20:39 #12284Senior Member

Posts: 384I've not met Bebe (always busy when I get there and it's 30 minutes from my house so I don't like waiting around), but Amber at Sun would probably give her a run for her money. She actually looks like the girls in AMP ads, and is my type for sure.
Originally Posted by DewDirty
[View Original Post]
She didn't really give a massage though, it was more like light touching, teasing, and playful caresses. She's probably in the 20's, around 5' 9", and I thought she was one of the hotter girls around in my recent memory. She does want more money than most recent girls in memory, so maybe bring your A game for bargaining.
-
08-27-22 16:41 #12283Regular Member

Posts: 4Oasis
Finally made it in myself today.
Originally Posted by KyoFan
[View Original Post]
Provider name was Kay? I think is what she said.
After house HE cost me $60. She was great and fine with all touching kitty was smooth and nice tits. Would recommend.
-
08-27-22 15:39 #12282Senior Member

Posts: 549IB and see Jessy.
Originally Posted by DewDirty
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-22 14:19 #12281Senior Member

Posts: 140Looking For A Round super Soft Booty
First off let me catch up. I had fun with Bebe twice, but 2nd time was super rushed that I had to do round 2 with her co-worker (forget the name). Bebe is beautiful and smart. But. IMO I had a better explosion with the other one. I am happy she gets to visit family.
Okay now to my Saturday relaxation. I am looking for a massage from a lady with the roundest and softest booty you gents have ever touched LOL Everyone let's have some fun this beautiful Saturday!
Side note: Any AMP with a more beautiful lady than Bebe facially? I doubt it right now, but I am a little curious.
-
08-27-22 14:14 #12280Senior Member

Posts: 146Jessy has an amazing body, the best so far I've seen at IB or Eva. Petite, amazing tits. She was wearing a short skirt with no panties and is a good tease during the massage part. The massage is not great but the "after massage" makes it up big time. She's got this naughty look in her face that is a turn on for me. I'll see her again.
Originally Posted by TwoNutts
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





