Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 572 of 1227 FirstFirst ... 72 472 522 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 622 672 1072 ... LastLast
Results 8,566 to 8,580 of 18396
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #9831

    Getting Back into the Bowl

    Gentlemen,

    I appreciate all the reporting and sharing of information that has been happening in this forum. I've been monitoring for several months knowing I would anxiously be making a move for "sugar world" reentry.

    I know most of my outreach is probably going to end in futility, but I thought it would be fun to take a moment to share an initial list of prospective Sugar Babies I would be engaging as we head into the fall. In no particular order. Many of these young ladies I've not seen reported in this thread. For those interested, I will update you on how my engagement goes!

    For your awareness, I came out of a year-long sugar relationship late last year that ended abruptly.

    No real themes here. I tend to search for SBs who have a Bachelors Degree at a minimum and no children. Some are new on Seeking and some with profiles we've seen for much of past year. I tend to favor the "cute girl next door" over the knockout beauty.

    1) D Rose: https://members.seeking.com/member/1...b-4ee93e5f0196.

    2) and Normal: https://members.seeking.com/member/8...0-a904e19a3d5a.

    3) A Rose: https://members.seeking.com/member/0...d-dc135ee1538c.

    4) S Spice: https://members.seeking.com/member/4...2-0425c74a4bf2.

    5 SS52: https://members.seeking.com/member/a...5-8821f33e284e.

    6) ETempt8: https://members.seeking.com/member/7...6-fabf15d62fd5.

    7) FF: https://members.seeking.com/member/b...8-a5f07fe9b9d9.

    8) LLover: https://members.seeking.com/member/1...f-dd4f55595513.

    9) HKit: https://members.seeking.com/member/f...0-a15943436e46.

    10) H23: https://members.seeking.com/member/e...4-0e871d5e9401.

    11) G Eyes: https://members.seeking.com/member/3...8-9a585b562949.

    12) M202: https://members.seeking.com/member/f...0-fa750a4d8558.

    Thanks!

  2. #9830
    Quote Originally Posted by ErnestLl  [View Original Post]
    As mentioned before, this gal filed a lawsuit against NU for basically pimping her out to wealthy donors / alumni. Not actually fuck them, but just be attentive and act sexy, in exchange for her being a D-1 Cheerleader, scholarship etc.

    And how is this different than being a Sugar Baby?

    But more importantly, why would anyone touch her with a 10 ft pole given this history of behavior?

    Her personal IG is just crawling with proud references to her standing up to the sex patriarchy / industry.

    https://members.seeking.com/messages...3-f30dc5cbe469
    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...f-52bacd859e8b

    She's currently trying to figure out why no one is falling all over her on reddit. Off to a poor start when it turns out she stole another SBs copy LOL.

    https://reddit.com/r/sugarlifestylef...rofile_review/

  3. #9829
    Quote Originally Posted by ErnestLl  [View Original Post]
    As mentioned before, this gal filed a lawsuit against NU for basically pimping her out to wealthy donors / alumni. Not actually fuck them, but just be attentive and act sexy, in exchange for her being a D-1 Cheerleader, scholarship etc.

    And how is this different than being a Sugar Baby?

    But more importantly, why would anyone touch her with a 10 ft pole given this history of behavior?

    Her personal IG is just crawling with proud references to her standing up to the sex patriarchy / industry.

    https://members.seeking.com/messages...3-f30dc5cbe469
    Link goes to your inbox.

  4. #9828

    Northwestern Cheerleader psycho

    As mentioned before, this gal filed a lawsuit against NU for basically pimping her out to wealthy donors / alumni. Not actually fuck them, but just be attentive and act sexy, in exchange for her being a D-1 Cheerleader, scholarship etc.

    And how is this different than being a Sugar Baby?

    But more importantly, why would anyone touch her with a 10 ft pole given this history of behavior?

    Her personal IG is just crawling with proud references to her standing up to the sex patriarchy / industry.

    https://members.seeking.com/messages...3-f30dc5cbe469

  5. #9827

    Kimberly = scam

    Another scammer who will waste your time chatting, and then ask for money upfront before meeting.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...b-207efdadbd07

    Don't waste your time like I did.

  6. #9826
    Quote Originally Posted by Cruisin1011  [View Original Post]
    Chatting this one up.

    Members. seeking.com/ member /43700 c22-173 f-4230-9 b6 c-526578 a439 fb.

    Has any one seen her recently? My search pulled up a good but hot post. She can't host and can't drive. She won't discuss activities until we meet. Most of her answer are one word. More annoying so far then anything. Just seeing if she is worth the pursuit.

    I have a feeling she is going to try and charge for a m&G.
    The link is https://members.seeking.com/member/4...c-526578a439fb.

    Not attractive / trying way too hard with the photo filters. At least in my book. At least her bio sounds like it was written by a living human. Agree as to the probable gps.

  7. #9825
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1241
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    WTF is that link you posted dude?
    There are some sites that don't allow posting of hyperlinks. People get around that prohibition by adding spaces at various points in the hyperlink. On a hunch, I copied the hyperlink, closed all the spaces and it worked for me:

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...c-526578a439fb

  8. #9824

    It was a copy from a copy

    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    WTF is that link you posted dude?
    It did not translate well LOL. Name still accurate.

    Never mind in the feed back. She can't drive anywhere, her profile says Reston but she is "no where near Reston" according to her, and would only say she can't drive when I tried to set up a meet and greet. I just blocked her and moved on. Red flags and pushing the age limit anyway.

  9. #9823
    Quote Originally Posted by Cruisin1011  [View Original Post]
    Chatting this one up.

    Members. seeking.com/ member /43700 c22-173 f-4230-9 b6 c-526578 a439 fb.

    Has any one seen her recently? My search pulled up a good but hot post. She can't host and can't drive. She won't discuss activities until we meet. Most of her answer are one word. More annoying so far then anything. Just seeing if she is worth the pursuit.

    I have a feeling she is going to try and charge for a m&G.
    WTF is that link you posted dude?

  10. #9822

    Gia de

    Chatting this one up.

    Members. seeking.com/ member /43700 c22-173 f-4230-9 b6 c-526578 a439 fb.

    Has any one seen her recently? My search pulled up a good but hot post. She can't host and can't drive. She won't discuss activities until we meet. Most of her answer are one word. More annoying so far then anything. Just seeing if she is worth the pursuit.

    I have a feeling she is going to try and charge for a m&G.

  11. #9821

    Dragonfly13

    Also posted in the Baltimore section, but she's been going down the road to NW DC also.

    Quote Originally Posted by IronMan40  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream I met with her. She is thicker than her pictures indicate, but still well proportioned. Provided 4 $$ and had a nice time with BBFS. However this dream turns into a nightmare after a few visits. She's definitely crazy, as in alien abduction crazy.

    Might be fun for a visit or 2, but proceed with caution.

    I'm.
    Should have posted earlier. Not a lot of options in Frederick so I went against my own advice and saw her again. Still crazy, she believes aliens control everything and everyone. Had an ok time. Set up something for the following week and made a F****** rookie mistake. She needed some cash the night before so I sent her some since I was seeing her the next day. As everyone knows YOU DON'T GIVE THEM MONEY UP FRONT! Next day she sends me a long text on how she can't see me anymore, is getting off SA, etc, etc. So I'm out some cash which sucks, but it's better than what happened to some other SD. She reported him to the cops. Nothing came of it from what I can tell.

    Not sure if the first 2 links still work, since I've blocked her prior to posting this.

    AKA BeautifulLady: https://members.seeking.com/member/b...2-92641d54a22d..

    AKA SillySecret: https://members.seeking.com/member/a...e-6dc84cd7c8d1..

    AKA DragonFly13: https://members.seeking.com/member/e...4-b17c7731a240..

    I will be avoiding at all costs.

  12. #9820
    Quote Originally Posted by Squatty2  [View Original Post]
    How is an electronic payment safer than cash?
    Once you sent the payment, they have the money. Cash can be stolen / lost / be counterfeit.

  13. #9819
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcsylv  [View Original Post]
    Tell you what, I'll give you my pics, and you land me an under 25 yo 8 or 9 in the 250/350 ppm range. Every time I plow her, I'll pay you $500 - $250/350. You get the difference that I would've paid her, for life. And with an 8 or 9, I'll want to plow her a lot. You want to make an extra 1-2 k a month?

    I'm both. I make mid 6 figures a year, but that requires working a ton and dealing with so much stress that the last thing I want to do is hit the gym 4 nights a week. People say excercise makes them happy, it makes me feel like shit. Instead of a runner's high, I just get a runner's sore shins and calves. Diet is an issue too. I grew up poor and food was the only thing my parents could get me as a gift, so when I get stressed I want to eat.
    OK, OK, LOL, So basically you want me to modify the scenarios, ok, here is the updated one.

    There seems to be 3 groups of people who pay high.

    One. Has lots of cash to burn.

    Two. Has problems so higher allowance is needed.

    Three. Both One and Two.

  14. #9818

    Well, duh.

    Quote Originally Posted by Squatty2  [View Original Post]
    How is an electronic payment safer than cash?
    Because Serbian teenage boys posing as US hotties don't know jack about the real world.

  15. #9817

    Alluring Beauty


Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape