Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12294

    Churchill & RS

    Relative rookie to the hobby, so I've only ever visited Churchill (4 times), always with the same provider. I'll be in town for work later this week and saw that RS mentioned having some "new girls" but no photos were provided. Curious if anyone has stopped in to meet the new staff? Also interested in visiting Sage (formerly Jaye / Charleigh) at Churchill, but a bit nervous about working with a different provider. Help me, oh wise and experienced mongers!

  2. #12293

    Candy, rose spa

    Quote Originally Posted by FunTime502  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone discovered where Candy from Rose spa has relocated? She's been around Louisville for years. Mature with huge lips and fake tits. Great body for mature provider and does everything. I'm still trying to locate as in the past she's jumped around a lot.
    Candy passed away, this is why you can't find her, she had been around louisville for years.

  3. #12292
    Quote Originally Posted by EasyLivin  [View Original Post]
    IB and see Jessy.
    Can you please dm or reply with where IB is? I see it referenced a lot but is that the name of the place?

  4. #12291

    Unreal

    Quote Originally Posted by SeatOnCrane  [View Original Post]
    Any reports on Karma?

    I've avoided her because she threatens to dox no shows, as if mongers don't also have a problem with no shows.

    But lately she's been putting some full nude pics on rebmd. She looks good naked.

    I'm curious to know if the pictures are recent, and if it's worth it to see her.

    Thanks.
    I remember when she posted that guy's license. Just beyond the pale. At one time when I was active on FB years ago I saw her and Veronica's real profiles on there when they popped up on my feed as 'people you may know' which floored me. I shortly got off FB after that.

  5. #12290
    Quote Originally Posted by SeatOnCrane  [View Original Post]
    Any reports on Karma?

    I've avoided her because she threatens to dox no shows, as if mongers don't also have a problem with no shows.

    But lately she's been putting some full nude pics on rebmd. She looks good naked.

    I'm curious to know if the pictures are recent, and if it's worth it to see her.

    Thanks.
    I've seen reports and post that she uses fake pictures. Probably best to avoid all together especially with the other reported drama and doxing.

  6. #12289

    Don't be so sure that is Karma

    Quote Originally Posted by SeatOnCrane  [View Original Post]
    Any reports on Karma?

    I've avoided her because she threatens to dox no shows, as if mongers don't also have a problem with no shows.

    But lately she's been putting some full nude pics on rebmd. She looks good naked.

    I'm curious to know if the pictures are recent, and if it's worth it to see her.

    Thanks.
    For a while there she was using photos of an Instagram model and covering the face. Until someone posted a fake ad showing the real pictures she had copied. Although there is a tattoo above the right breast that is similar to hers.

  7. #12288

    Karma nude pics

    Any reports on Karma?

    I've avoided her because she threatens to dox no shows, as if mongers don't also have a problem with no shows.

    But lately she's been putting some full nude pics on rebmd. She looks good naked.

    I'm curious to know if the pictures are recent, and if it's worth it to see her.

    Thanks.

  8. #12287

    Still looking for Candy

    Has anyone discovered where Candy from Rose spa has relocated? She's been around Louisville for years. Mature with huge lips and fake tits. Great body for mature provider and does everything. I'm still trying to locate as in the past she's jumped around a lot.

  9. #12286

    Jessy 1-A and Bebe 1-B

    I enjoyed both and both speak English well enough to have a good conversation. Both are beautiful, great bodies and made me laugh. I give Jessy the nod because I didn't feel rushed and the massage was better. Louisville is back on the roll with these beautiful Asian women!! If you all know the mamasans well at these AMP's give them a tip and kudos to encourage them to keep this going! LOL.

  10. #12285

    Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by Jc4024  [View Original Post]
    I've not met Bebe (always busy when I get there and it's 30 minutes from my house so I don't like waiting around), but Amber at Sun would probably give her a run for her money. She actually looks like the girls in AMP ads, and is my type for sure.

    She didn't really give a massage though, it was more like light touching, teasing, and playful caresses. She's probably in the 20's, around 5' 9", and I thought she was one of the hotter girls around in my recent memory. She does want more money than most recent girls in memory, so maybe bring your A game for bargaining.
    I will check her out this weekend!

  11. #12284
    Quote Originally Posted by DewDirty  [View Original Post]
    Side note: Any AMP with a more beautiful lady than Bebe facially? I doubt it right now, but I am a little curious.
    I've not met Bebe (always busy when I get there and it's 30 minutes from my house so I don't like waiting around), but Amber at Sun would probably give her a run for her money. She actually looks like the girls in AMP ads, and is my type for sure.

    She didn't really give a massage though, it was more like light touching, teasing, and playful caresses. She's probably in the 20's, around 5' 9", and I thought she was one of the hotter girls around in my recent memory. She does want more money than most recent girls in memory, so maybe bring your A game for bargaining.

  12. #12283

    Oasis

    Quote Originally Posted by KyoFan  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know if Ivy is still around. I saw Ginger and had a great experience. Just wanted to know if there are any other flavors besides just her. Thanks.
    Finally made it in myself today.

    Provider name was Kay? I think is what she said.

    After house HE cost me $60. She was great and fine with all touching kitty was smooth and nice tits. Would recommend.

  13. #12282
    Quote Originally Posted by DewDirty  [View Original Post]
    First off let me catch up. I had fun with Bebe twice, but 2nd time was super rushed that I had to do round 2 with her co-worker (forget the name). Bebe is beautiful and smart. But. IMO I had a better explosion with the other one. I am happy she gets to visit family.

    Okay now to my Saturday relaxation. I am looking for a massage from a lady with the roundest and softest booty you gents have ever touched LOL Everyone let's have some fun this beautiful Saturday!

    Side note: Any AMP with a more beautiful lady than Bebe facially? I doubt it right now, but I am a little curious.
    IB and see Jessy.

  14. #12281

    Looking For A Round super Soft Booty

    First off let me catch up. I had fun with Bebe twice, but 2nd time was super rushed that I had to do round 2 with her co-worker (forget the name). Bebe is beautiful and smart. But. IMO I had a better explosion with the other one. I am happy she gets to visit family.

    Okay now to my Saturday relaxation. I am looking for a massage from a lady with the roundest and softest booty you gents have ever touched LOL Everyone let's have some fun this beautiful Saturday!

    Side note: Any AMP with a more beautiful lady than Bebe facially? I doubt it right now, but I am a little curious.

  15. #12280
    Senior Member


    Posts: 146
    Quote Originally Posted by TwoNutts  [View Original Post]
    The beautiful new girl at IB. Judy was dying to have her she me those tits. GWOD DAMN! I'm in love. Those tits and nipples are just perfect. I don't know how she compares to your all flavor of the month Bebe, but I would like to know your thoughts. I can't comment on Jessy's service because I don't know. But her tits, body and face are dame near perfect.
    Jessy has an amazing body, the best so far I've seen at IB or Eva. Petite, amazing tits. She was wearing a short skirt with no panties and is a good tease during the massage part. The massage is not great but the "after massage" makes it up big time. She's got this naughty look in her face that is a turn on for me. I'll see her again.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape