Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 751 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 251 651 701 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 801 851 1251 1751 ... LastLast
Results 11,251 to 11,265 of 30797
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19547
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottWalkerUga  [View Original Post]
    Who do you recommend at those rates??
    Not very many in the triangle area. Raven in durham quotes 50,I give her 60. Vivian will do 60 but her and a friend once got me for 120 (sposed to be 3 way) so I won't see her again. I have a UTR who does 40 but she's 61,might not be your thing. Now in the Triad there's several. Demii, Brenda, Donna (MILF from King, a lot of fun) Kayla in High Point will do BB for 70 Mini McKayla Gabrielle Miss Goood Selena Dawn to name a few. I also have an UTR who will do 40 in Greensboro.

  2. #19546
    Quote Originally Posted by Emeralddragon6  [View Original Post]
    Same! Been looking in the area for a while and so far nothing!
    I would love to find something in the area also.

  3. #19545
    Senior Member


    Posts: 324

    I saw her as Chrissy

    Quote Originally Posted by GWill34  [View Original Post]
    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...t/753755716300

    https://adultsearch.com/north-caroli...scorts/2666721

    She has been around for a while. I believe she went by Chrissy in the BP days.
    At a place by the airport. She is pleasant, clean, all safe, reliable. Yes she did have a little baby damage in the midsection but I never considered it to be an issue. She had a very sexy body. I also remember she offered her hhr at 130 knowing most of us carried 20's and she would get 140. I remember a great view in doggiez.

  4. #19544
    Quote Originally Posted by JimzCatz  [View Original Post]
    My opinion, no. 60 $ max. Maybe 80 $ if BB and anal included. Don't feed in to the GPS girls.
    Who do you recommend at those rates??

  5. #19543

    Kayleigh

    Quote Originally Posted by HighSeas  [View Original Post]
    Is this Kayleigh blonde with tattoos or a brunette? I searched for a Kayleigh on escort babylon because I am interested in finding a new provider.

    Could someone provide me with a description or a link for this Kayleigh? Thanks in advance.
    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...t/753755716300

    https://adultsearch.com/north-caroli...scorts/2666721

    She has been around for a while. I believe she went by Chrissy in the BP days.

  6. #19542

    Regarding deposits

    Think of it this way, what legitimate provider is going to want to have a paper trail of this transaction? No one who is real and has half a brain is going to want a record of this. Few things in life are absolute, but "don't send a deposit to a provider" is one of them.

  7. #19541
    Quote Originally Posted by Job70  [View Original Post]
    I agree. She's very professional and hasn't wasted any of my time. She also gives the full time. She's hard to schedule on short notice, which is my situation most times. That's my issue though.

    J.
    Is this Kayleigh blonde with tattoos or a brunette? I searched for a Kayleigh on escort babylon because I am interested in finding a new provider.

    Could someone provide me with a description or a link for this Kayleigh? Thanks in advance.

  8. #19540

    Cameron, nc

    Quote Originally Posted by NikkororCanon  [View Original Post]
    Curious, when is the last time you visited? Did she have power and water at her trailer when you went?? I have never felt so sorry for a woman in my life as I did for her when I visited her last year. She was living in VERY squalid conditions and she was not very lucid when I got there.
    I saw her she had power and running water. Now I will say she was a bit more lucid then she was previous times. Does Greek, and got it included in the qv price. But I wouldn't go there after dark. Only due to the fact the road to her place is so bad. But I'll go soon and check it out. And report back here soon.

  9. #19539

    Vegas trip

    Hi fellas I am curious here if anyone had any Indian girl contacts in vegas or Nc, Virginia. I will be traveling this week.

  10. #19538
    I think she used to go by Italian bombshell on STG about a year or two back. I saw her once but it was a mediocre session, nothing to write home about. I contacted her and she quoted 140,180 and 250 for the various times and a 40 upcharge for GFE which made me just ignore her completely after that. She's worth maybe half those rates. But if you want to spend your money on her, more power to you.

  11. #19537

    Mainly RDU Area

    Quote Originally Posted by Ralphio  [View Original Post]
    New to BKS. Does anyone know if it is only for the Triangle area? Can't seem to change cities for upcoming travel. Any insight appreciated.
    BKS mainly operates in the RDU area but I heard they go to the DC / Tyson's area as well as Charlotte on occasion.

  12. #19536
    Quote Originally Posted by JimzCatz  [View Original Post]
    Because she is what he asked for. Zi have fucked her many times, she delivers as advertised.
    Curious, when is the last time you visited? Did she have power and water at her trailer when you went?? I have never felt so sorry for a woman in my life as I did for her when I visited her last year. She was living in VERY squalid conditions and she was not very lucid when I got there.

  13. #19535

    BKS City

    New to BKS. Does anyone know if it is only for the Triangle area? Can't seem to change cities for upcoming travel. Any insight appreciated.

  14. #19534

  15. #19533

    Blonde Barbie

    Does anyone know what happen to Barbie that used to be on Capt bvld. Had a few good visits with her and then she completely disappeared.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape