Thread: BBFS Bareback in Portland
+
Add Report
Results 4,501 to 4,515 of 10605
-
08-30-22 01:03 #6105Senior Member

Posts: 84Sarebeth
Finally managed to see sarabeth. She is everything that has been mentioned before. I had a good time!
-
08-30-22 00:01 #6104Senior Member

Posts: 1364The Chubby List:
Another post that makes me wish the forum had a "like" button.
Originally Posted by Jumbotron
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-22 16:44 #6103Senior Member

Posts: 1156Affirmative
200-250 hhr? Bbfscipcia upsell. Recent test results required. I asked after 3rd visit. Video friendly. Great dirty talker. Definitely a repeat, always made me nut at k9
Originally Posted by JDiggle
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-22 11:10 #6102Senior Member

Posts: 130Isn't that a synonym for Portland TNA?
Originally Posted by TryHard
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-22 05:49 #6101Senior Member

Posts: 33Taylorrose
Hey Organiz. This taylorrose, right?
Originally Posted by Organiz
[View Original Post]
https://privatedelights.ch/profile/TaylorRose27
What was the donation?
-
08-28-22 15:15 #6100Regular Member

Posts: 10Wow, that's great! Good for you that you could see such lovely chubby women. Thanks for letting me know.
Originally Posted by TryHard
[View Original Post]
I'm planning to reach out to Brooklyn first and then April soon.
-
08-28-22 15:06 #6099Senior Member

Posts: 378The chubby list
Regarding that list I've seen several. None that I know offer BBFS. But Brooklyn and April are both great GFE and Brooklyn is ok with cof and taking video / pics. April is amazing with the female condom you won't believe how close it is to BBFS.
-
08-28-22 14:27 #6098Regular Member

Posts: 10Sure.
Originally Posted by Organiz
[View Original Post]
I contacted Brroklyn long time ago and she mentioned she won't do cim. Not sure if she still doesn't do cim or not.
But anyways, I'm planning to reach out to her. Thanks for letting me know.
-
08-28-22 14:21 #6097Senior Member

Posts: 1156Brooklyn she's cool with cof.
Sidra sin, she's way bigger in person.
Originally Posted by JosephWJr
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-22 13:48 #6096Senior Member

Posts: 442If this is your first post I suggest you read what's in this forum and search for the names you are interested in.
Originally Posted by JosephWJr
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-22 13:01 #6095Regular Member

Posts: 10Sorry for the confusion. My bad.
Originally Posted by MeeLikeeAsians
[View Original Post]
I meant to say that till now I slept with women using condoms only, which is why I mentioned that safe GFE.
Recently only I came to know this forum. So, I thought of asking you guys that if anyone of you guys slept with any of the women I listed and felt the provider is of good, then I'm thinking to go BBFS with them.
Again I know that YMMV and each of us can have different experiences. But just want to check about it.
If still anymore confusions are there, please let me know how to edit my original post itself. I will do that then all these confusions will be cleared.
-
08-28-22 12:51 #6094Regular Member

Posts: 10Thanks for your response.
Originally Posted by PdxHuskie
[View Original Post]
I'm saying that these are the people I have filtered as of now.
In case if anyone from this forum met any of the women I listed and.
A) If they offer BBFS, I would love to try with them first.
B) If they don't offer BBFS also, if your experiences are good, I would love to try them next.
I know that YMMV and each of us might have different experiences. But in general, if I get to know about them, I can decide accordingly.
-
08-28-22 01:14 #6093I am a troll, please just ignore me. I don't post useful content and probably never will. You should add me to your ignore list.

Posts: 227?
In your message you say that you "expect a proper safe GFE appointment. I go for BBFS & CIP only if the provider is safe. ".
In this hobby, the word "safe" refers to covered activities so wouldn't the act of you "going for BBFS & CIP" automatically disqualify the provider from being "safe"?
Originally Posted by JosephWJr
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-22 00:52 #6092Senior Member

Posts: 577Confused
Welcome to the forum Joseph.
I'm confused- are you asking if the ladies you linked offer BBFS & CIM?
Or are you trying tell us they offer those services?
I've met with Brooklyn Thorn, April Flower and Caitlyn from the list and while they're all three excellent providers and offer BBBJ, I don't see any of them offering BBFS. All repeatable GFEs and I've repeated a few mortgage notes worth of time with April.
Originally Posted by JosephWJr
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-22 20:50 #6091Regular Member

Posts: 10Suggestions Please!!
Hi everyone,
This is my first post in this forum. Please provide me your suggestions. I'm into BBW / Thick & curvy body women and expect a proper safe GFE appointment. I go for BBFS & CIP only if the provider is safe.
Based on this which provider would you suggest for outcall appointment in Portland.
Also I have listed some below, but few of them are expensive.
Costly:
Remi - https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?466152-itsbabyremi.
She is a chubby pornstar who came in Plumpers website and her price for 2 hours is 7 Franklins. So, I wanted to meet her and asked her price for my above expectations. She mentioned 10 FS for 2 hours and that too NO BBFS, NO CIM.
It seems very costly. Is she for real? Whether anyone has seen her?
Brooklyn Thorn - https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...Brooklyn-Thorn.
Hannah West - https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?322657-HannahWest.
Moderate price:
April Flower - https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?200956-April-Flower.
Reign / Chubby Unicorn - https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...Chubbi-unicorn.
Kristy MILF - https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?529084-KristyMilf.
Caitlin - https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?255493-caitlin.
Sidra Sin - https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?357195-pdxdiva38.
Please let me know.
Thanks!














Reply With Quote





