Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,606 to 10,620 of 31139
-
08-30-22 08:44 #20534Senior Member

Posts: 7337This is the crazy ass one you are thinking of threatening to call the FBI on Johns.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/y...cimfs/48680130
Originally Posted by KingEpqng
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-22 06:59 #20533Senior Member

Posts: 100No go
She is butt ugly in the face, mechanical and rushes. A no go guys.
Originally Posted by MiddleAge57
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-22 21:29 #20532Senior Member

Posts: 32Sammy Summers
Looks like Sammy is back in action, albeit with limited services due to Cesarean section.
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...n/529241593616
-
08-29-22 17:38 #20531Regular Member

Posts: 4She's regularly on Ashley and communicates pretty well there, or did when I last tried her. PM if you need her #.
Originally Posted by MidnightSteel
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-22 15:14 #20530Senior Member

Posts: 7337No problem man. It is hard to keep these gals straight when many like using the same names. I attached a couple of pics from the link.
Originally Posted by KingEpqng
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-22 14:54 #20529Senior Member

Posts: 1455Hazel
I can't seem to click the link to see which Hazel. Plus, the FBI calling one isn't a red head. Sorry man, if I got them mixed up, but I can't get the link to load on my end.
.
Originally Posted by NCTransplant
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-22 14:48 #20528Senior Member

Posts: 7337I don't think that is the Hazel that was calling the FBI on Johns. That is the Hazel that ghosted Hobby Exec.
Originally Posted by KingEpqng
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-22 14:23 #20527Senior Member

Posts: 1455Hazel
If you're talking about the Hazel that said she was calling LEO on clients, she never stopped advertising. She did stop on Tryst after, but not skip or the others.
.
Originally Posted by FNDJames
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-22 09:43 #20526Senior Member

Posts: 949Lauren
Yes. The thread was created for Lauren because she used to host in Matthews. Like I said, I've never seen her but her reviews are negative.
IMO, she doesn't deserve her own thread.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/c...o-qvs/48781797
Originally Posted by JackDroxFourMe
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-22 09:23 #20525Senior Member

Posts: 949Marina
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lotte/89873544
I attempted to see her 2 weeks ago. When I got to her complex, I left. The location is sketchy. Uncle was parked at the complex. A middle age white guy like me would stand out. It sux because she has a sweet phone voice and her pics are the type that I prefer.
Originally Posted by TheFocker
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-22 08:12 #20524Senior Member

Posts: 440There's a Matthews thread?
Originally Posted by MiddleAge57
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-22 06:42 #20523Regular Member

Posts: 13Damn
Oh geez, thanks for the heads up. Will avoid!
Originally Posted by TwoShots
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-22 21:56 #20522Senior Member

Posts: 1205Someone was shot killed in that same apartment complex last week.
Originally Posted by TheFocker
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-22 21:48 #20521Senior Member

Posts: 148Her incall is actually in an apartment complex, off Wendover and Marvin Rd. I see there's an uncle division close, and area doesn't seem to be that safe. I passed on that like a week ago when I contacted her. Not sure if anyone here can vouch for her.
Originally Posted by Daddy99
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-22 21:33 #20520Senior Member

Posts: 666I guess you didn't read the recent report where her boyfriend robbed another mother with ax on hand. You got lucky.
Originally Posted by Helsinki
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





