Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 581 of 1715 FirstFirst ... 81 481 531 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 631 681 1081 1581 ... LastLast
Results 8,701 to 8,715 of 25717
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17017

    Adaya top notch

    Quote Originally Posted by BlindSquirrel  [View Original Post]
    I have a couple of UTR's that I met on Ashley Madison that I've been asked to share. I'm not really sure how UTR they are, but nonetheless, I'm sharing! They're near Fairborn.

    Both are young (20 years old) and very eager to please. While the two don't play together, they're still a lot of fun separately. As you can see from the pics, they have pretty faces. They aren't spinners, but have very nice titties. My experiences have been drama free. They take direction very well and will drain every bit of juice out of you without complaint. I almost prefer to keep them to myself, but people on this board have been very good to me, so believe in sharing. Of course anything that happens is strictly between you. Who knows, maybe you'd like a coffee date? I have Adaya's digits and Alysia's Snap. PM me if interested. Please treat them good! Stay safe!
    I had a visit with Adaya this evening and had a wonderful time. She met me at the door dress only in a short one piece skirt. I believe it would be considered a sun dress.

    She has a cute face and large tits. She is very nice and quiet. She lives in a small one bedroom apartment that was well kept. I felt comfortable there. One downfall is that she entertains in the living room because her roommate has the bedroom. The couch was made into a bed and comfortable. There was no one else there.

    She was freshly showered. Her communication was great. She works hard to please. Her BBBJ was extremely good. It was nice and slow with a lot of tongue. She tasted good with no odor. She will not do CG because of a bad knee but doggy and mish are on the menu.

    Her price is reasonable. No GPS with her. She is willing to come to you. I will return. If you see her please treat her nice. Thank you Blind Squirrel for letting us know about her.

  2. #17016
    Quote Originally Posted by DankB007  [View Original Post]
    Any info on her? Seems too good to be true.

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...r/564844205875
    A similar ad was posted for the Chicago area on the same day using the same pictures. Don't think this is legit.

  3. #17015

    Last I heard.

    Quote Originally Posted by OlSoupCan  [View Original Post]
    Haven't seen Dana post since the beginning of the month, no response via text messages either. Wonder if she is on vacation, or what could have become of her. Anyone hear of anything?
    There were reports in late spring that she got engaged. Because I prefer not to get my rocks off with someone's fiance, I choose not to partake in her oral pleasures after that. So don't now what came of her nuptials after that.

  4. #17014
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilickit  [View Original Post]
    Met up with cocoa butter and star.

    I know I have no shame but star is pleasant on the eyes. Met in a garage behind a house. Really gross in my opinon. I had fun though. Started out with both women performing oral on me while I fingered both. I then asked for both to get on all fours so I could go back and forth banging both. I was like a dog in heat. Coco took over and instructed stR on what to do. I found that to be really exciting. There were no limits on what I could do.

    Price point was more than reasonable for the 2.
    Any contact info?

  5. #17013
    Quote Originally Posted by DankB007  [View Original Post]
    Any info on her? Seems too good to be true.

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...r/564844205875
    I noticed this one yesterday. Seems way TGTBT. Be careful.

  6. #17012
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilickit  [View Original Post]
    Met up with cocoa butter and star.

    I know I have no shame but star is pleasant on the eyes. Met in a garage behind a house. Really gross in my opinon. I had fun though. Started out with both women performing oral on me while I fingered both. I then asked for both to get on all fours so I could go back and forth banging both. I was like a dog in heat. Coco took over and instructed stR on what to do. I found that to be really exciting. There were no limits on what I could do.

    Price point was more than reasonable for the 2.
    Is Star the skinny blonde in her pics?

  7. #17011

    Special kinda fun

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...-/921702277654

    Dreamt this recently. Will not go again. HR donation and all she did was a HJ. Said I was too big for FS. She also started the clock the moment I contacted her. Realized that when she said the hour was almost up even though it had been about 20 minutes.

  8. #17010
    Quote Originally Posted by BrutusBuckOh3  [View Original Post]
    Met with her a couple times. Always a good time. Very accomodating spinner. You will not be disappointed.

  9. #17009

    Diamond

    Dreamt of this one this morning in Miamisburg. Pictures are accurate. Small spinner with a beautiful smile. She was friendly and easy to talk to. Quick communication throughout. Not a GFE and has a dog that stayed in the bathroom. Any questions just PM me.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ayton/90154211#.

    Stay Safe,

    SH.

  10. #17008

    Huffman

    Was cruising down Huffman today and seen a taller, well put together WSW with reddish hair. Almost seemed TGTBT. Decided to pass as uncle was nearby. Any idea on who this might be?

  11. #17007

    Cocoa butter and star

    Met up with cocoa butter and star.

    I know I have no shame but star is pleasant on the eyes. Met in a garage behind a house. Really gross in my opinon. I had fun though. Started out with both women performing oral on me while I fingered both. I then asked for both to get on all fours so I could go back and forth banging both. I was like a dog in heat. Coco took over and instructed stR on what to do. I found that to be really exciting. There were no limits on what I could do.

    Price point was more than reasonable for the 2.

  12. #17006

    Anyone partake?


  13. #17005

    Info please

    Any info on her? Seems too good to be true.

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...r/564844205875
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails nde3mdezntljmji0ytllnjmyyzdlyjvimjflnmu5ymjimwfiotc.jpg.jpg‎  

  14. #17004

    Snap

    Quote Originally Posted by Mtb123  [View Original Post]
    Care to help a fella out? Definitely interested in the Snap info.
    Would definitely appreciate snap info on some utr.

  15. #17003

    Anyone Hear From Dana Lately?

    Haven't seen Dana post since the beginning of the month, no response via text messages either. Wonder if she is on vacation, or what could have become of her. Anyone hear of anything?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape