Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,701 to 8,715 of 25717
-
08-28-22 20:30 #17017Banned Member

Posts: 619Adaya top notch
I had a visit with Adaya this evening and had a wonderful time. She met me at the door dress only in a short one piece skirt. I believe it would be considered a sun dress.
Originally Posted by BlindSquirrel
[View Original Post]
She has a cute face and large tits. She is very nice and quiet. She lives in a small one bedroom apartment that was well kept. I felt comfortable there. One downfall is that she entertains in the living room because her roommate has the bedroom. The couch was made into a bed and comfortable. There was no one else there.
She was freshly showered. Her communication was great. She works hard to please. Her BBBJ was extremely good. It was nice and slow with a lot of tongue. She tasted good with no odor. She will not do CG because of a bad knee but doggy and mish are on the menu.
Her price is reasonable. No GPS with her. She is willing to come to you. I will return. If you see her please treat her nice. Thank you Blind Squirrel for letting us know about her.
-
08-28-22 19:50 #17016Regular Member

Posts: 10A similar ad was posted for the Chicago area on the same day using the same pictures. Don't think this is legit.
Originally Posted by DankB007
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-22 18:17 #17015Regular Member

Posts: 21Last I heard.
There were reports in late spring that she got engaged. Because I prefer not to get my rocks off with someone's fiance, I choose not to partake in her oral pleasures after that. So don't now what came of her nuptials after that.
Originally Posted by OlSoupCan
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-22 16:47 #17014Senior Member

Posts: 73Any contact info?
Originally Posted by Ilickit
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-22 16:11 #17013Senior Member

Posts: 120I noticed this one yesterday. Seems way TGTBT. Be careful.
Originally Posted by DankB007
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-22 15:03 #17012Senior Member

Posts: 58Is Star the skinny blonde in her pics?
Originally Posted by Ilickit
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-22 13:13 #17011Regular Member

Posts: 10Special kinda fun
https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...-/921702277654
Dreamt this recently. Will not go again. HR donation and all she did was a HJ. Said I was too big for FS. She also started the clock the moment I contacted her. Realized that when she said the hour was almost up even though it had been about 20 minutes.
-
08-28-22 10:58 #17010Senior Member

Posts: 62Met with her a couple times. Always a good time. Very accomodating spinner. You will not be disappointed.
Originally Posted by BrutusBuckOh3
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-22 10:51 #17009Senior Member

Posts: 98Diamond
Dreamt of this one this morning in Miamisburg. Pictures are accurate. Small spinner with a beautiful smile. She was friendly and easy to talk to. Quick communication throughout. Not a GFE and has a dog that stayed in the bathroom. Any questions just PM me.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ayton/90154211#.
Stay Safe,
SH.
-
08-28-22 10:34 #17008Regular Member

Posts: 12Huffman
Was cruising down Huffman today and seen a taller, well put together WSW with reddish hair. Almost seemed TGTBT. Decided to pass as uncle was nearby. Any idea on who this might be?
-
08-28-22 10:06 #17007Senior Member

Posts: 38Cocoa butter and star
Met up with cocoa butter and star.
I know I have no shame but star is pleasant on the eyes. Met in a garage behind a house. Really gross in my opinon. I had fun though. Started out with both women performing oral on me while I fingered both. I then asked for both to get on all fours so I could go back and forth banging both. I was like a dog in heat. Coco took over and instructed stR on what to do. I found that to be really exciting. There were no limits on what I could do.
Price point was more than reasonable for the 2.
-
08-28-22 08:04 #17006Senior Member

Posts: 128Anyone partake?
Anyone experience this one?
https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...-/372665509256
-
08-28-22 06:34 #17005Senior Member

Posts: 259Info please
Any info on her? Seems too good to be true.
https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...r/564844205875
-
08-27-22 22:25 #17004Regular Member

Posts: 7Snap
Would definitely appreciate snap info on some utr.
Originally Posted by Mtb123
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-22 17:25 #17003Regular Member

Posts: 22Anyone Hear From Dana Lately?
Haven't seen Dana post since the beginning of the month, no response via text messages either. Wonder if she is on vacation, or what could have become of her. Anyone hear of anything?











Reply With Quote





