Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 350 of 870 FirstFirst ... 250 300 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 400 450 850 ... LastLast
Results 5,236 to 5,250 of 13047
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7812
    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    So, this place advertises more than the Russians on facebook and they even have a website:

    https://lamassageandspa.com/lee-mass...na-del-rey-ca/

    The pictures are real. Also, walker buehler is going to pitch again.

    There have been some reviews here or there and I had a bender of westside fails this weekend, this was the least of them.
    10/10 review.

  2. #7811
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    A-1?

    For many, they remember the girl that got away, the job they quit to start their own business only to fail at that endeavor, the person they shot in the back of the head only to hear the victim survived.

    For me, it is what happened this Sunday at a-1 massage parlor on Pico, just a few homeless bodies north of Lincoln.

    Like I said, I was on a fucken bender of the worst kind. I was like that fucker on money ball trying to get my nut off the way it should be torked by some Rusike prostitute in an a a building off Beverly glen for 500. But no such luck due to the paucity of Russian meat, so I figured I would hit every fucken MP in san Mon. / Venice / Mdr, until I was drained. At 100-150 a fastball, I could try for a triple crown.

    So, a-1 massage which has been in Santa Monica longer than fucke cha cha chicken was my target after bum rushing out of lee massage in MDR.

    Now, a-1 shares a parking lot with something called the "German American" club. I am guessing that they do not host a whole lot of DEI symposia there. Oh, Oktoberfest is schedule for September 11, so avoid the parking lot on that day. A-1 is upstairs and you walk up this staircase that looks like some shit from an Escher sketch.

    As you enter an alarm goes off.

    It is as if you went through the stargate to the planet of the sun god ra, except without all the sand.

    The mamasan, who is far and away the ugliest person I have seen up close since I dated this girl at UCLA with fucken dog mouth, I mean this mamasan was so bad looking she knew to tell me that she would not be giving me a hand job. She said it is 50 for a half and I needed my I'd. I forgot my wallet in the car, but she let me in.

    Walked me to the backroom for my session and on the way was a storage with enough paper towels and toilet paper to explain that whole covid19 shortage. I mean unless they are jerking off sperm whales back there and wiping their shitters too, no one needs that much toilet tissue.

    I get face down and in comes lee. Now I had asked for coco based on the rub reviews. A girl that apparently does not exist. I said I had been there before and I also said that the Patrick Beverley trade is the answer to the disastrous Talen Horton-Tucker and Kendrick Nunn on non-minimum contracts.

    In walks lee, and I am sure of two things. The rebels were on the hot system and this is the oldest person ever to see my asshole.

    Lee has to be 60. Her hair is jet black, like think of the color del taco coffee at midnight on a stop off on the 5 freeway with no lights. She was wearing a mask. She had on some ridiculous church dress. I immediately decided that this was life and death. I was going to get a hand job from this old bag.

    She massaged me and I fucken groped her everywhere. I got more over the clothes action that most guys get on seeking arrangements from non pros.

    She turned me over and I fucken yanked off the towel and was like, I give you tip.

    She was nonplussed and not interested.

    After some more over the clothes manhandling (think Jimmy superfly Snuka on hulk Hogan), she called time. No hand job, no postmortem, no survey monkey satisfaction questionnaire.

    I walked out and a three sleestak assault drill greeted me. It was mamasan, lee, and I think lee's grandmother. You could have stacked them on top of each other and you would still need to lower the rim to slam dunk. Lee had her hand out. I did a patented three step drop and walked right by these three stygian witches and just thought how rewarding it would be to write this hathotic review.

  3. #7810
    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    So, this place advertises more than the Russians on facebook and they even have a website:

    https://lamassageandspa.com/lee-mass...na-del-rey-ca/

    The pictures are real. Also, walker buehler is going to pitch again.

    There have been some reviews here or there and I had a bender of westside fails this weekend, this was the least of them.

    First off, the place's location is as stupid as its namesake. This is a large strip mall (it is unknown to those out of the area and it is the last place in the area with decent fast food) that was designed by roark on fentanyl. It has odd parking islands, a tenant mix and layout that would make corbusier proud, and literally not a single cock hair of shade.

    Lee massage is at the northwest end, one door west of the panda express. More on that later. There is an empty space next to it to the west and then a US Postal service annex next to the empty space.

    There is a sign that has about 500 mega candle power. I rolled there around 10 am. There is on the wall of the panda express the world's busiest ATM, so forget about sneaking in privately. Some dud was nursing a coffee for a few hours and the panda had it going on..
    Another comic gem. Hilarious. I bet Priscilla gets paid to write. I have been paid to write and edit. Priscilla is a pro. One of the hardest things to develop is a distinctive voice that you own and can repeatedly use. This guy has a voice. I am guessing many years of TV and writers rooms.

  4. #7809
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Fat ass

    Expectations are important.

    I had some time to kill and an extra 250. So I walked right into the Zen on Washington.

    This is the place that is managed by my three year old.

    https://us-sanfernandovalley.bedpage.../22550338.html

    They are about 1 mile from the water, and they advertise on san Fernando valley bedpage.

    To understand management here, you would probably do well watching one flew over the cuckoo's nest.

    The front desk is run by this sort of attractive (a step up from the fucken hippo) black woman whose management style is "I don't really give a fuck" she takes the money and has you wait while she is on the phone for apparently the millionth time with the place's payment processor.

    Her phone manners are peak to the stereotype. It was pretty fun to watch her employ all of her iq to deal with the payment problem. I paid cash. 250.

    My girl was Gabi, a morbidly obese Latina but with actual great hands for dickwork.

    I get in and I was hoping she was just an attendant. She is wearing like dickey type scrubs. Lays me face down with a towel the size of a candy dish doily over my asshole.

    She does a shoulder massage for about as long as the last two minutes of an NBA game.

    Finally she goes south and towards the end she grabs my nuts like she is feeling mangos.

    On the flip, she starts with ball and dick work. I got her down to her panties and she was sweating all over me. I could tell that I was going to go the full time because she was just not doing it for me.

    She russianed me and came close to blowing.

    I finally asked how we were on time, she said one minute. So I positioned her in firing position, unlocked the safety, and shot loads that impressed her. She was like that is some control there.

    This place is truly horrendous.

  5. #7808
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Stick with the popcorn shrimp. Marina del rey

    So, this place advertises more than the Russians on facebook and they even have a website:

    https://lamassageandspa.com/lee-mass...na-del-rey-ca/

    The pictures are real. Also, walker buehler is going to pitch again.

    There have been some reviews here or there and I had a bender of westside fails this weekend, this was the least of them.

    First off, the place's location is as stupid as its namesake. This is a large strip mall (it is unknown to those out of the area and it is the last place in the area with decent fast food) that was designed by roark on fentanyl. It has odd parking islands, a tenant mix and layout that would make corbusier proud, and literally not a single cock hair of shade.

    Lee massage is at the northwest end, one door west of the panda express. More on that later. There is an empty space next to it to the west and then a US Postal service annex next to the empty space.

    There is a sign that has about 500 mega candle power. I rolled there around 10 am. There is on the wall of the panda express the world's busiest ATM, so forget about sneaking in privately. Some dud was nursing a coffee for a few hours and the panda had it going on.

    I figured after about 10 min of surveillance that I was going in.

    I did a quick pincer movement to get defilade and went in.

    I hear someone rustling in the back, and there is a sign up sheet. The walls do not go to the top. Out comes this life form, no bigger than Lizzo's pinky and no younger than Mary at Chen's. Woman looked like toothpick. I asked her. Do you still play hula hoop with cheerio? She has more liver spots than *46. I was like, is candy still here (read that she was an Asian with ample tits). She said no, she quit to work on the hadron super collider. She the human pinky was the only one there, although I heard something in the back, kind of like the sound of 1000's of mongers when alderaan blew up.

    I quickly walked out. I am not sure how the owner of this place, who also owns a place in the valley, can afford the rent.

    I did check in at the panda express. They do have popcorn shrimp. One of the iconic moments of my shit life was at that panda express when two kids were with mom and one of them said, "this popcorn shrimp is so fucken good", and I looked over and a bunch of others looked over, and the mom looked at me, this was peak 2017 marina del rey, and the place was full of some high school traveling soccer team. So I said "not as good as this fucken lo mein" - laughter erupted.

  6. #7807

    Mango at COCO

    Quote Originally Posted by JuJu256  [View Original Post]
    Is there any girl that does BBBJ at Coco Aroma? If so, what's her name? Or what are their names?
    Try mango a very beautiful & curvy (for a korean) provider. She's really good but is a bit toothy so you have to tell her to be careful with those teeth, enjoy!

  7. #7806
    Drove by that place on the second floor in Huntington Park, but I was too scared to go inside. PM if you know where I'm talking about and have intel.

  8. #7805
    Quote Originally Posted by Drooo  [View Original Post]
    Great report, the only thing missing was what was the damage besides the house fee?
    Oh yeah, house was $50 and I gave the girl $160.

  9. #7804
    Quote Originally Posted by TaxiTaxi  [View Original Post]
    Earlier today I woke up sore and was craving that which is pretty much impossible to find: An actual good massage with a good HE afterwards. I decided to try out a new place and am here to report that while I didn't find what I wanted, I found something that was still pretty nice.

    https://us-losangeles.bedpage.com/fe.../22504974.html

    This is the place I picked, primarily because they claimed there's a sauna and rain shower in every room, which to me meant I could get a legit massage there. They're currently appointment only, so I called and made an appointment. Cash only.

    I show up and pay the $50 fee. Right off the bat the mamasan struck me as being legit attractive. I would've been fine if she was the one servicing me. But instead she led me to my room and called someone else.

    The room was great. Idk if this matters to anyone but me, but they weren't lying. There was a sauna and a tub with jets in the room. There was no massage table, instead there was a queen sized bed that was pretty soft and comfortable..
    Been there. While the rooms were as you described, everything else was the complete opposite for me. Person up front was like a Russian grandma, and the girl that came in was fat as fuck, so I just asked for a BJ (CBJ only) so I could close my eyes and get that shit over with. I've been staying far away from that place since.

  10. #7803
    Senior Member


    Posts: 167

    Latina "message"

    Quote Originally Posted by Drooo  [View Original Post]
    Great report, the only thing missing was what was the damage besides the house fee?
    What was the damage?

  11. #7802
    Senior Member


    Posts: 471

    Great Report

    Great report, the only thing missing was what was the damage besides the house fee?

    Quote Originally Posted by TaxiTaxi  [View Original Post]
    Earlier today I woke up sore and was craving that which is pretty much impossible to find: An actual good massage with a good HE afterwards. I decided to try out a new place and am here to report that while I didn't find what I wanted, I found something that was still pretty nice.

    https://us-losangeles.bedpage.com/fe.../22504974.html

    This is the place I picked, primarily because they claimed there's a sauna and rain shower in every room, which to me meant I could get a legit massage there. They're currently appointment only, so I called and made an appointment. Cash only.

    I show up and pay the $50 fee. Right off the bat the mamasan struck me as being legit attractive. I would've been fine if she was the one servicing me. But instead she led me to my room and called someone else.

    The room was great. Idk if this matters to anyone but me, but they weren't lying. There was a sauna and a tub with jets in the room. There was no massage table, instead there was a queen sized bed that was pretty soft and comfortable.

    While I'm still taking it all in my masseuse walks in and tells me to get comfortable. She's a legit beauty. She's not the girl in the pictures, but she has the same body. Hispanic, early 30's, huge natural DD's, beautiful plump ass. I lay on the bed face down and she starts the massage. Honestly, a terrible massage that lasted like 3 minutes before she's done pretending and grabs my hand and puts it on her ass. She tells me to turn over, puts the condom on, and we get down to business.

    We start reverse cowgirl, then missionary, and finally doggy. There's a huge mirror in the room and she's constantly checking herself out in it, like she loves watching herself get fucked. I don't know how much this matters to some of you, but she has a great personality that made it really fun. She's obviously very proud of her body and insists that you grope her and enjoy it while you're fucking her. One thing I will note is that there was a bit of a rush towards the end, since I only paid the house the 30 min fee, but other than that a pretty good experience.

    As we're getting dressed and she's leaving the room she says I'm free to use the sauna and and shower to clean up.

  12. #7801

    West LA Latinas

    Earlier today I woke up sore and was craving that which is pretty much impossible to find: An actual good massage with a good HE afterwards. I decided to try out a new place and am here to report that while I didn't find what I wanted, I found something that was still pretty nice.

    https://us-losangeles.bedpage.com/fe.../22504974.html

    This is the place I picked, primarily because they claimed there's a sauna and rain shower in every room, which to me meant I could get a legit massage there. They're currently appointment only, so I called and made an appointment. Cash only.

    I show up and pay the $50 fee. Right off the bat the mamasan struck me as being legit attractive. I would've been fine if she was the one servicing me. But instead she led me to my room and called someone else.

    The room was great. Idk if this matters to anyone but me, but they weren't lying. There was a sauna and a tub with jets in the room. There was no massage table, instead there was a queen sized bed that was pretty soft and comfortable.

    While I'm still taking it all in my masseuse walks in and tells me to get comfortable. She's a legit beauty. She's not the girl in the pictures, but she has the same body. Hispanic, early 30's, huge natural DD's, beautiful plump ass. I lay on the bed face down and she starts the massage. Honestly, a terrible massage that lasted like 3 minutes before she's done pretending and grabs my hand and puts it on her ass. She tells me to turn over, puts the condom on, and we get down to business.

    We start reverse cowgirl, then missionary, and finally doggy. There's a huge mirror in the room and she's constantly checking herself out in it, like she loves watching herself get fucked. I don't know how much this matters to some of you, but she has a great personality that made it really fun. She's obviously very proud of her body and insists that you grope her and enjoy it while you're fucking her. One thing I will note is that there was a bit of a rush towards the end, since I only paid the house the 30 min fee, but other than that a pretty good experience.

    As we're getting dressed and she's leaving the room she says I'm free to use the sauna and and shower to clean up.

  13. #7800

    Toftt

    Quote Originally Posted by BroHymn  [View Original Post]
    https://rubmd.com/los-angeles-ca/f0e...1-125984edcd6f

    How upset am I going to be after wasting money here?
    I was actually eyeing her as well. She seems nice and I'd be down to make out and get the GFE, but I'm hesitant to drop that much on just a HJ.

    If you go let us know how it went.

  14. #7799
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Some of my remembrances

    Quote Originally Posted by BroHymn  [View Original Post]
    https://rubmd.com/los-angeles-ca/f0e...1-125984edcd6f

    How upset am I going to be after wasting money here?
    I had a few dreams about her. As you can tell, basically she is a fat ass who apparently can suck dick.

    Was interested after seeing her ads in a number of back page knock offs. Emailed back and forth and set up a date. Arrived at a apt building with reasonable street parking and went for a massage. Immediately affectionate Sofia created a calm environment. So I spring for the big surprise package but wasn't exactly clear what that means but at the price point was ok to roll the dose. Started on my back. Serviceable massage and conversation. Maybe a little chatty but fine we were getting to know each other. After a flip got to see her self described perfect nipples- her pics of them are a good representation. Massage progressed more into some kissing, CBJ was nice. Finally she hopped on cowgirl and rode me all the way home. She brought a lot of passion to what was probably an above avg at best massage. But lot of warmth as a person so did leave me feeling holistically refreshed.

    Or.

    I went for the full. I would probably stick to one of the massage options. Met her at an empty apartment in WLA, right off the 405. She is the woman in most of the pictures in the ad. Curves in the right places. Face is pretty average. Massage was not very good. Neither therapeutic nor very sensual. She flipped me over and gave great head. Sloppy. By far the highlight of the session. We fucked. She seemed to enjoy it, but it was just average. All in all, not bad for the value. I'd likely stick to the massage and BJ. The BJ was that good.

    Or this throne sniffing review that belongs on the old Asians on sawtelle thread.

    Very warm feeling when meeting Sofia after finishing up a business trip. She was as advertised as far as her photo profile. The verification process was very thorough. Sofia was very articulate and professional. Knows how to carry a conversation. Definitely felt right at home. I was sold when I first laid eyes on her. After following directions to her studio, this beautiful busty brunette opens the door. She leads me to the room. I originally came for the 1 hour session but quickly upgraded to a 90 minute session. Not being shy, I stripped down to the bone and laid my naked body across the bed. While we were just clicking as far as conversation goes, she applies the nice soothing oil on my body and started to work. Her touch was tantalizing yet firm. As her soft touch made her way to my buttocks and inner thighs, she got the attention of my soldier. Because we were engaged in so much conversation my soldier was told to stand down. She did not miss not one inch of my backside. She then starts to tease and play with the helmet on my soldier. At that point I'm like rock solid hard. She teases it just enough and then moves her hands elsewhere and then comes back again with oily long strokes. Felt like I was a cow being milked LOL. Truly a woman who knows how to edge a man. Okay, now it was time to flip over. While she could have went for the home run, she paid just as much attention to my front as she did my back. She took her sweet time with the unrushed session. The soldier could no longer stand down and she noticed. She took the oil and stroked it slowly up and down to where the veins started showing. Gazing at her voluptuous sexy body I wanted more. Her body was smoking hot! Nice perfectly round ass and tits to die for. The soldier was ready for action. She gives the soldier a rain coat and proceeded to run her cat woman like tongue up and down my body, including my soldier. As she kissed me, her long black hair smelling ever so good dangled over my face. She then straddled me like a jockey and invited me to suck on her big beautiful breast while I grabbed her big phat ass. She started with slow strokes and then picked up the pace while moaning in ecstacy. I could feel her cumming with her trembles. As we were into it, I continued sucking on her her right breast while using my left hand to massage her left breast and grabbing her ass with my right hand. She then started to go harder and faster while talking dirty. I started to go harder and squeezed tighter. I wanted to take the raincoat off and cum all over her ass and tits (next time). I was like oh shit the cap is ready to blow. I erupted like a volcano. This was one of the best morning sexscapades I've had in a long time. If I was married to Sofia we would be making love like 2 to 3 times a day. I'm definitely going back to see her. Worth every penny and then some. She even sent me a nice text after the fact and we still keep in touch. Can't wait to get back to L. A.

  15. #7798
    Quote Originally Posted by ThrowAwayKtown  [View Original Post]
    What is that.
    Go to the Korean bars thread.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape