Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,441 to 13,455 of 41288
-
08-28-22 19:53 #27848Regular Member

Posts: 12New Takent 2 ?
As before. Does anyone know of this one on a STG ad?
Any information would be appreciated.
-
08-28-22 19:50 #27847Regular Member

Posts: 12New Talent 1 ?
Does anyone have any info on this one on a STG ad?
Any information would be appreciated.
-
08-28-22 17:37 #27846Senior Member

Posts: 708Nikki
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...y/578453925142
Any reports on nikki? I know we've relegated her to the trash pile, but she's so good locking. I think I've seen her maybe 3 times over the past 8 years or so. The last time I gave her a try I think she appared to be either disabled or on some drug that made her appear disabled. Anyone take a chance on her recently?
-
08-28-22 17:16 #27845Senior Member

Posts: 708Sounds like a nice girl in the video. And her prices are more than reasonable than customary in the area forthese services.
Originally Posted by Kai52
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-22 16:50 #27844Senior Member

Posts: 1410I would say this is a scam. No one around here looks like that. LOL.
Originally Posted by Kai52
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-22 16:33 #27843Regular Member

Posts: 17Any info is appreciated
I'm looking for recommendations for African-American or safe girls that have good reviews and are safe to visit.
-
08-28-22 14:40 #27842Senior Member

Posts: 351Total scam, also will change up pics. Don't fall for it.
Originally Posted by Kai52
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-22 13:23 #27841Senior Member

Posts: 134All because you paid 275 for 30 min
She put some effort and did her pussy work all because you paid 275.
You forgot that pussy work is what we pay them to do. I have seen Karmen for 60 and she did the same pussy work. It was so freaking tight and I could not even move.
All these ladies are professional, if they can't do that, they would not be able to make money.
Now 275 for her is what did the trick.
If she did not do her pussy work because others paid less, she can't work as an professional. Only very few will pay 275 for 30 min no matter how hot the girl is.
Originally Posted by Ryu6969
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-22 11:07 #27840Senior Member

Posts: 115I've never been able to get her to commit to a time. She's got decent reviews from others under the name Sarah.
Originally Posted by XolorAss
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-22 09:22 #27839Senior Member

Posts: 708Young fat bbw
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...-/653731247568
Anyone know this one. Saw a post a few weeks ago but no follow up. I' think it's suspect.
-
08-28-22 09:18 #27838Regular Member

Posts: 14Any info on this chick?
I reached out to her yesterday and got a fairly quick response then got silent for about an hour and a half. Ended up hooking up with Deja. Anyway while I was with Deja she texted me saying she was then available that she was sorry and that her phone died.
Is she worth another try?
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...-/406031198588
-
08-28-22 09:15 #27837Regular Member

Posts: 14Deja
Had a dream with Deja yesterday. Met her at a nice in call on the westside near Orange Park. Had a really good time with her. We started off with small talk then on to BBBJ. Everything else was covered. The place was very clean and she was clean no odors. I would repeat.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/y...e-now/49103374
-
08-28-22 02:40 #27836Senior Member

Posts: 75Paisley
The pics are her. She is a good ride. She won't hesitate to let you know when you hit the right spot. She met every stroke and was fully into the fun. Once I got in touch with her, set up was easy. Will definitely have a return visit.
Originally Posted by Mike1965
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-22 20:23 #27835Regular Member

Posts: 2Marce
Hi all this is my first time posting. Newly moved to the areas Just discovered this site and only beginning getting to know the area so I appreciate the help. It's wild out there.
Does anyone know of Marcy?
https://marcebaby.com/bookings/
Is this legit or a scam.
Thanks for the help any and all of your advice is appreciated.
-
08-27-22 19:29 #27834Senior Member

Posts: 1170About her
Actually, she is legit. She used to hang with Ronnie or I think Ronnie was pimping her out. I will say that, to be so young, that body is jacked up from the floor up and her hygiene leaves a lot to be desired! I think I saw her for 70 back then, but now she wants 100 for car meet. I told her that she needed to tend to her hygiene before charging that amount! Anyway, as you can imagine, she didn't like that, but who cares!
Originally Posted by CuseoRange1
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






