Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,251 to 11,265 of 30801
-
08-29-22 15:51 #19551Senior Member

Posts: 265Cameron hag
I tried to set something up 3 or 4 years ago, then I had the wherewithall to ask for a "fresh pic" 10 minutes after I embarked on the hour journey. I'm sure glad I did, because I turned right around.
Originally Posted by NightTraveler
[View Original Post]
At some point, you have to just jump sandboxes. If my choices are squalid conditions, no power or water, and someone who is often not lucid, "but this time she was," I think I would either pull up the porn, else go to the absolute most rancid redneck bar I could find, buy a few Butt Lights, and move my whormongering to a trailer park where you might actually hook up with a (nother) skanky hag who at least has running water and and power, and who doesn't charge (just the price of cheap beer and time spent).
Online whoremongering should at last get you something better than you could get for free, otherwise you (not "you," the proverbial you, all of you guys, all of us) have to rethink your entire modus operandi.
-
08-29-22 11:53 #19550Regular Member

Posts: 20ANGI Retire?
Did she leave the business? Tried to help her out, but no response. Ad is gone also.
Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-22 11:11 #19549Senior Member

Posts: 226Wednesday
Her ad says that she is 23, but she looks like jail bait to me.
Originally Posted by ElectricHug
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-22 10:52 #19548Senior Member

Posts: 201Wednesday review?
Any one seen "Wednesday"? She posts with "Friday" sometimes.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/9843457632/1
Or this "Visiting Short Time" Latina? Accurate pics?
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/9803760280/1
TIA.
-
08-29-22 08:27 #19547Banned Member

Posts: 719Not very many in the triangle area. Raven in durham quotes 50,I give her 60. Vivian will do 60 but her and a friend once got me for 120 (sposed to be 3 way) so I won't see her again. I have a UTR who does 40 but she's 61,might not be your thing. Now in the Triad there's several. Demii, Brenda, Donna (MILF from King, a lot of fun) Kayla in High Point will do BB for 70 Mini McKayla Gabrielle Miss Goood Selena Dawn to name a few. I also have an UTR who will do 40 in Greensboro.
Originally Posted by ScottWalkerUga
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-22 18:31 #19546Senior Member

Posts: 122I would love to find something in the area also.
Originally Posted by Emeralddragon6
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-22 10:44 #19545Senior Member

Posts: 324I saw her as Chrissy
At a place by the airport. She is pleasant, clean, all safe, reliable. Yes she did have a little baby damage in the midsection but I never considered it to be an issue. She had a very sexy body. I also remember she offered her hhr at 130 knowing most of us carried 20's and she would get 140. I remember a great view in doggiez.
Originally Posted by GWill34
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-22 10:22 #19544Senior Member

Posts: 173Who do you recommend at those rates??
Originally Posted by JimzCatz
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-22 06:41 #19543Senior Member

Posts: 141Kayleigh
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...t/753755716300
Originally Posted by HighSeas
[View Original Post]
https://adultsearch.com/north-caroli...scorts/2666721
She has been around for a while. I believe she went by Chrissy in the BP days.
-
08-27-22 21:11 #19542Senior Member

Posts: 107Regarding deposits
Think of it this way, what legitimate provider is going to want to have a paper trail of this transaction? No one who is real and has half a brain is going to want a record of this. Few things in life are absolute, but "don't send a deposit to a provider" is one of them.
-
08-27-22 20:33 #19541Regular Member

Posts: 7Is this Kayleigh blonde with tattoos or a brunette? I searched for a Kayleigh on escort babylon because I am interested in finding a new provider.
Originally Posted by Job70
[View Original Post]
Could someone provide me with a description or a link for this Kayleigh? Thanks in advance.
-
08-27-22 20:30 #19540Senior Member

Posts: 659Cameron, nc
I saw her she had power and running water. Now I will say she was a bit more lucid then she was previous times. Does Greek, and got it included in the qv price. But I wouldn't go there after dark. Only due to the fact the road to her place is so bad. But I'll go soon and check it out. And report back here soon.
Originally Posted by NikkororCanon
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-22 18:12 #19539Senior Member

Posts: 29Vegas trip
Hi fellas I am curious here if anyone had any Indian girl contacts in vegas or Nc, Virginia. I will be traveling this week.
-
08-27-22 16:31 #19538Senior Member

Posts: 282I think she used to go by Italian bombshell on STG about a year or two back. I saw her once but it was a mediocre session, nothing to write home about. I contacted her and she quoted 140,180 and 250 for the various times and a 40 upcharge for GFE which made me just ignore her completely after that. She's worth maybe half those rates. But if you want to spend your money on her, more power to you.
Originally Posted by Sgiii
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-22 16:29 #19537Regular Member

Posts: 16Mainly RDU Area
BKS mainly operates in the RDU area but I heard they go to the DC / Tyson's area as well as Charlotte on occasion.
Originally Posted by Ralphio
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





