Thread: NoVA SugarBabies
+
Add Report
Results 8,596 to 8,610 of 18401
-
08-28-22 09:14 #9806Senior Member

Posts: 363Sharing another
She was discussed here before but no one had taken a chance or reported. I liked her approach and figure so decided to take a chance as she indicating she is leaving soon. Good selection.
German girl, GND looks, sweet nature, speak fluent english with cute accent, don't drive as she has no car here, and need cover. Great session with her after a brief M&G, she had at least 5 orgasms that night. I'll repeat before she leaves to Germany if it weren't for the regular SB meets I have to keep. Looks like she's also looking to maximize her stay here.
https://members.seeking.com/member/2...1-edef83b43cee
-
08-28-22 06:28 #9805Senior Member

Posts: 328Roster Cuts
Roster looking good. These 2 are now free agents.
Mochababy.
https://members.seeking.com/member/d...8-b7e05bff655f
Nice and genuine young lady. Extremely easy to talk to. She hit me up on Seeking with the original "Hey". I responded with what I was looking for. She asked about the allowance, and 2 days later, we had a M&G. Body is slightly below average, several tats, smallish tata's, little bit of a belly. Was not planning on moving forward after the M&G, but she mentioned being submissive and the 3 drinks were talking to me. So took her to a nearby hotel and smashed her, everything uncovered. $400. Not planning on repeating.
Asia.
https://members.seeking.com/member/7...b-bbce3c3b2833
Older Russian. Heavy accent, but good command of English. Nice MILF'ish body. Talked about needing a lover, not a boyfriend or an arrangement. I took that to mean she was good with sex only. Had a couple of romps at her place, but she became too clingy. Sugar dates for me are plus / minus drinks, occasionally a meal, and then BCD activity. This SB wanted to hang out. Also heavy perfume and coffee breath were a turn off. No money exchanged and I declined to take her shopping.
-
08-27-22 21:41 #9804Senior Member

Posts: 846You give 5 to these kind of girls!
Originally Posted by Mcsylv
[View Original Post]
What would you give to better ones than her - 8?
-
08-27-22 06:33 #9803Senior Member

Posts: 58Interested.
I like a workhorse. What was the damage here?
Originally Posted by DownForDouble
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-22 01:19 #9802Senior Member

Posts: 1026
Originally Posted by JonFisher
[View Original Post]
She was bad for me. No passion, her pussy stank, and no BB. I believe 500 for me as well, but it's been months, I think I saw her towards end of last year.
Originally Posted by WorkYard
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-22 20:10 #9801Senior Member

Posts: 1021Yeah I did. I followed up with asking if cash was going to be an issue and she said yes, she doesn't accept cash. I asked why not and she went radio silent after that.
Originally Posted by LikesGirls
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-22 19:17 #9800Senior Member

Posts: 138She is good. 5 x.
Originally Posted by JonFisher
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-22 19:03 #9799Senior Member

Posts: 425I've been with a couple SBs who only do electronic payments for safety, so I wouldn't assume someone will be a scammer just because she said no cash. I would've continued the conversation until I could confirm one way or the other.
Originally Posted by Dimples572
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-22 14:21 #9798Senior Member

Posts: 452The Girl next door
https://members.seeking.com/member/b...0-7208e9ea5cae
Anyone see her recently?
-
08-26-22 13:04 #9797Regular Member

Posts: 9She's real
To me, this girl seemed like the chick everyone was after in high school. I think she got caught up in the wrong circumstances because she could of been doing a lot better.
Originally Posted by Pathfinder04
[View Original Post]
That being said she has a lot of miles and is heavier than the pics lead on. Still a decent time.
-
08-26-22 12:36 #9796Senior Member

Posts: 1021Red flag
Started chatting with this one. We agreed on an arrangement and her next question was how do you pay? I replied Cash only, no exceptions and she replied I only accept Zelle / Cashapp. Well at that point there's no point in continuing the conversation because we all know the request for money upfront before meeting is inevitable. Blocked and on to the next one.
Daisy.
https://members.seeking.com/member/4...f-01c2f7826959
-
08-26-22 10:39 #9795Senior Member

Posts: 363Sharing a good one
She's available again, after being off the site for a few months. I won't go into details because of the information leak going on here. Won't share number, don't ask. Very easy and uncomplicated to get along with 22 year old, GND looks, fit body, not slim but no fat on her, everything possible (I don't do anal so don't know). She's looking long term and is a keeper on someone with ability for rotation. Treat her well.
https://members.seeking.com/member/2...b-5e36111df9bb
-
08-26-22 10:30 #9794Senior Member

Posts: 363Gold digger
She's fishing for a luxury SD, messaged me with hints of some fine items that are in the league of rich and famous, LOL, I think she's on the wrong site for that, don't think there are any guys with yachts around there, they don't get their SBs from sites like SA.
Originally Posted by Jost815
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-22 09:59 #9793Senior Member

Posts: 880Annyoing Mary
I viewed her after reading reviews and she starts with the "Do you present for platonic date?
Originally Posted by Jost815
[View Original Post]
Very tempted to counter with "Yes, Natasha, we must keeel myoose and skwirrel!
Told her its irrelevant since she expects the GDP of a small country for her allowance. She didn't get it and kept asking about present on first date so I just blocked her.
-
08-25-22 22:24 #9792Senior Member

Posts: 146Angel1911
I know she's been discussed on here before. Has anyone seen her recently?
https://members.seeking.com/member/7aed7caf-ed33-4fcf-9bf2-075f916c7c8b












Reply With Quote




