Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,256 to 3,270 of 4950
-
08-29-22 11:13 #1695Senior Member

Posts: 120Don't be fooled the angles
Alice or mag or whatever name she goes is shaped like a penguin. No ass huge gut. I met her for BBBJ during the winter and she just put the tip in her mouth and jerked with her hand. It was basically a HJ with the tip in her mouth. She didn't swirl her tongue around the tip or anything. Then she started complaining because I was taking too long. I told her I couldn't get off from that. All around bad experience. Wouldn't repeat. Stay away!
Originally Posted by AMichiganMan
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-22 00:11 #1694Senior Member

Posts: 922Nameless?
I haven't seen this girl and I have used STG very little, but a couple of things about this ad make me uncomfortable:
Originally Posted by AMichiganMan
[View Original Post]
No name. Why? If you want to be successful and build a brand, wouldn't you include a brand name?
Posting less than a week. I prefer to let new listings "age a bit" to see if they rot or stay good.
Only Outcall and maybe car dates? - Not my style and could be a pretext to ask for an advance deposit which you should NEVER give!
That said, she is cute so if you pull the trigger let us know how it went one way or the other.
-
08-28-22 22:47 #1693Regular Member

Posts: 11She is bad news, stay away.
Originally Posted by AMichiganMan
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-22 16:16 #1692Senior Member

Posts: 27Sketchy
I've also been curious about this one. I have messaged back and forth several times over the last few months but have been hesitant because the way the comversation always went made it seem like a handler on the other end rather than an independent. Just felt a bit off and triggered my spidey senses. Would be interested to know of anyone has pulled the trigger though.
Originally Posted by JdClam
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-22 16:10 #1691Senior Member

Posts: 27Has Anyone Seen This one?
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...dates/49114808
Has anyone seen this one? I have seen her posting consistently for months. Any info would be much appreciated.
-
08-28-22 15:13 #1690Senior Member

Posts: 29Chocolate drop, any intel?
I'm having a chocolate craving, but can't find any intel on Chocolate Drop. Anyone seen her? Thanks in advance!
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...arbor/90267445
-
08-28-22 14:53 #1689Senior Member

Posts: 29Great point, thanks. AA / Ypsi is convenient and generally safe. Romulus is a no-go for me, as are most Wayne county locations. Too much potential for drama / problems over there.
Originally Posted by LotharioPK
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-22 12:44 #1688Senior Member

Posts: 922Gypsy Location
Gypsy used to post exclusively in AA but then moved to Belleville for a while and now she's posting in Romulus. Make sure you take that into account when laying your plans to get laid.
Originally Posted by JdClam
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-22 10:15 #1687Senior Member

Posts: 29Fake ad
Looks completely fake. Still looking for talent in AA, other than Heather, Alyssa, and QTPie. You would think there would be more to choose from in the Ypsi / AA area, but I haven't found it. Planning to see Gypsy, but my schedule hasn't allowed it yet.
Originally Posted by PistolPeter
[View Original Post]
Stay safe,
JD.
-
08-28-22 00:12 #1686Regular Member

Posts: 14Mary or Nicole?
Has anyone seen her or contacted her? Early indications are that she's fake.
https://ann-arbor.skipthegames.com/f...y/548919324999
-
08-27-22 17:48 #1685Senior Member

Posts: 139No Duo
I texted her and she said she is currently not offering duo's anymore. What a bummer!
Originally Posted by JdClam
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-22 15:24 #1684Senior Member

Posts: 120This review is highly suspicious.
Originally Posted by UrSixFormy9
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-22 09:16 #1683Senior Member

Posts: 29Alyssa
Great review, but in my experience she was not BBBJ and no MSOG was allowed. I'm glad you had a good experience, but in my experience her service isn't worth what she is asking, $$ 5. No way.
Originally Posted by UrSixFormy9
[View Original Post]
If you return for a duo, I'm very interested to read that review. That would be the only way I could justify returning, but I'm guessing the rate for that is sky high.
Has anyone on here sampled her duo?
Thanks again for such a great detailed review.
JD.
-
08-26-22 20:00 #1682Regular Member

Posts: 33. 5 was the request, I gave 3. 6.
Originally Posted by Gerjon
[View Original Post]
I saw she does duos as well. Been meaning to ask her about it. Might be my next visit!
-
08-26-22 10:10 #1681Senior Member

Posts: 139Thanks
Thanks for your great report!
Originally Posted by UrSixFormy9
[View Original Post]
What was the damage? I had reached out to her a couple months ago and she quoted 3. 5 for an hour with DFK.
In her ad, she also offers duo's. Depending on who the other girl is, that could be pretty damn amazing.









Reply With Quote





