Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 363 of 1288 FirstFirst ... 263 313 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 413 463 863 ... LastLast
Results 5,431 to 5,445 of 19310
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13880

    Julia

    Not sure how the blog is managed so posting here as well.

    There were a few additional positive comments here the other day that are now gone. I should have paid closer attention as they were only the first few for the individuals. My mistake because based on the reviews that were here and the tryst ad I was looking forward to a good time with a classy lady.

    Now nothing personal. She was certainly nice. But there was definitely something off. Jittery. Anxious. The pics were heavily filtered. It is so disappointing when the door opens and the person you thought you were meeting is quite a bit different.

  2. #13879

    Paige Sweetstuff

    I'm guessing a few of you are familiar with Paige Sweetstuff, she's a bit of a legend on the Orlando boards and, interesting note, she was one of the first providers I ever met with! I don't recall exactly when it was, probably a decade or more ago. I met with her a few more times in Orlando and once or twice here in Brevard. It's been a bit, but the phrase "gold ball through a garden hose" comes to mind when I think of Paige! She reached out to me yesterday, told me she'll be in Orlando tomorrow and Thursday. I doubt I can get over there on short notice but if anyone is so inclined, here's her info: https://twitter.com/paigesweetstuff/...oFWVjcKbA&s=19.

  3. #13878
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzle85  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone verified her or used her services?

    https://tryst.link/escort/ju/lia728
    There is an entire user blog dedicated to this fine lady.

  4. #13877

    Julia

    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzle85  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone verified her or used her services?

    https://tryst.link/escort/ju/lia728
    You must be kidding? Obviously, grasshopper you haven't taken the time or used the Search Function and type in her name and read her reviews??

  5. #13876
    Shill for Julia, ignore all posts


    Posts: 24

    Julia

    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzle85  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone verified her or used her services?

    https://tryst.link/escort/ju/lia728
    Can't go wrong with Julia. A quick search of the forum should show you everything you need to know.

  6. #13875
    Quote Originally Posted by SitbacRelax  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...coast/90357390

    Has anyone meet these 2 ladies looks fun.
    Have not, but talked to the blonde and she is pricey.

  7. #13874

    Julia in Melbourne

    Has anyone verified her or used her services?

    https://tryst.link/escort/ju/lia728

  8. #13873

    Anyone

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...coast/90357390

    Has anyone meet these 2 ladies looks fun.

  9. #13872

    Hit more pics

    Nuff said,

    Quote Originally Posted by Infl098  [View Original Post]
    Wondering if anyone has seen her.

    She goes by cognac.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lmbay/90115143

  10. #13871

    Anyone

    Wondering if anyone has seen her.

    She goes by cognac.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lmbay/90115143

  11. #13870

    Anyone see her yet

    Was wondering about this one she's posting all over anyone see her yet? She goes by cognac.

    https://melbourne-fl.skipthegames.co...-/660853609865

  12. #13869
    Regular Member


    Posts: 18

    Bolt-on Heather

    I reached out to Heather in the morning a couple of days ago and she was quick to respond. She asked me to get her a root beer and to bring protection. I got to her place and as it's been reported she has a couple of good-sized dogs. I'm a dog person and let them check me out as I went in and they were totally fine-basically teddy bears. She had the door open and had texted ti come in-the dogs distracted me a bit from seeing her with only a robe on but it was open in the front. After a couple of minutes we went back to her room (she lives alone in a small older apartment building). I felt totally safe there She did smoke before we got started. I got naked and on her bed and it took me longer than her since I had more clothes on.

    She crawled up between my legs and starts working me over with her mouth. She def has the skills there and I had to slow her down a couple of times or it would have been a real quick visit. We repositioned, suited up and she climbed on for some CG-she's very tight and moves pretty well so I needed to slow her down on this too LOL. I flipped her over and got into mish to control things but by then I was pretty worked up and let go after just a couple of minutes.

    As I'm no spring chicken, the second round isn't usually possible but it was morning and before we got started I said I may be up for trying for two. Once she detected that might be tough she seemed ready to move on so encouragement to get back going wasn't really there but she was professional about it. I cleaned up, dressed and was on my way. I will keep her on my list for when I'm over on that side of the state.

  13. #13868

    Stacey

    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    I had a nasty headache and was trying to figure out the best cure. I remembered reading that Stacy was in Cocoa Beach, a convenient location for me. While it had been sometime since I'd seen her, I recalled that she is quite talented in the area of headache relief. I sent out a text, quick response, some back and forth and I have an appointment to have that headache worked on! I head beachside, another text to let Stacy know I'm close and she replies with the room number. I arrive, Stacy answers promptly and ushers me into her room. I remind her of two crucial issues, first, that I've got a throbbing headache and second, that I'm short on time! Stacy's response, well I guess we'd better get busy! I strip sufficiently for Stacy to get to work on the aforementioned throbbing headache and she heads downtown, starts with a few strokes to get the blood flowing just a bit, then starts on the BBBJ, more stroking, plenty of slurping, some fondling of the boys, more stroking, a little face f**king action, I let Stacy know she's got me close, mouth remains firmly wrapped around my shaft, I pop, Stacy swallows the gravy, making sure to get every last drop! As expected, headache relieved, quick clean up and out the door!

    https://tryst.link/escort/fluffystacey4you

    https://cocoa-beach.skipthegames.com...o/067853377237
    Stacey is never a disappointment.

  14. #13867

    Alejasworld69

    Quote Originally Posted by Alejasworld69  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for all the great reviews lately. I appreciate It I do try to keep my clients happy. sorry about the mechanical feel haha LOL. And my grille you want to fix it for me? Or I mean have you not checked the prices of dental care lately. But all caused from a hit and run driver so appreciate your much needed judgment on my teeth it's a serious issue for me at the moment and working on it.
    Welcome to the Forum! I certainly would like to see more quality providers, such as yourself, sign up for this venue. I do know that Kelly Southern Hospitality, Liberty'O, Avalon in Orlando and a few others, are members and do reap the benefits of communication with Forum Members. In fact, my initial contact with Avalon a few years back was here and through PMs we were able to set a session, but not before she read MY reviews to find out what I was all about before responding! Very interesting! BTW, I did send you a PM and I hope once you learn how to navigate the Forum, you will respond! Good luck Willie.

  15. #13866
    Quote Originally Posted by NewHodar  [View Original Post]
    Yes, I'm too lazy to look up my review of her but as fine as her body is and her technique I thought it was me getting old but mechanical is an honest description, she could command more $ if she fixed her grille.
    Thanks for all the great reviews lately. I appreciate It I do try to keep my clients happy. sorry about the mechanical feel haha LOL. And my grille you want to fix it for me? Or I mean have you not checked the prices of dental care lately. But all caused from a hit and run driver so appreciate your much needed judgment on my teeth it's a serious issue for me at the moment and working on it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape