Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 218 of 330 FirstFirst ... 118 168 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 268 318 ... LastLast
Results 3,256 to 3,270 of 4950
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1695

    Don't be fooled the angles

    Quote Originally Posted by AMichiganMan  [View Original Post]
    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...dates/49114808

    Has anyone seen this one? I have seen her posting consistently for months. Any info would be much appreciated.
    Alice or mag or whatever name she goes is shaped like a penguin. No ass huge gut. I met her for BBBJ during the winter and she just put the tip in her mouth and jerked with her hand. It was basically a HJ with the tip in her mouth. She didn't swirl her tongue around the tip or anything. Then she started complaining because I was taking too long. I told her I couldn't get off from that. All around bad experience. Wouldn't repeat. Stay away!

  2. #1694

    Nameless?

    Quote Originally Posted by AMichiganMan  [View Original Post]
    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...dates/49114808

    Has anyone seen this one? I have seen her posting consistently for months. Any info would be much appreciated.
    I haven't seen this girl and I have used STG very little, but a couple of things about this ad make me uncomfortable:

    No name. Why? If you want to be successful and build a brand, wouldn't you include a brand name?

    Posting less than a week. I prefer to let new listings "age a bit" to see if they rot or stay good.

    Only Outcall and maybe car dates? - Not my style and could be a pretext to ask for an advance deposit which you should NEVER give!

    That said, she is cute so if you pull the trigger let us know how it went one way or the other.

  3. #1693
    Quote Originally Posted by AMichiganMan  [View Original Post]
    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...dates/49114808

    Has anyone seen this one? I have seen her posting consistently for months. Any info would be much appreciated.
    She is bad news, stay away.

  4. #1692

    Sketchy

    Quote Originally Posted by JdClam  [View Original Post]
    I'm having a chocolate craving, but can't find any intel on Chocolate Drop. Anyone seen her? Thanks in advance!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...arbor/90267445
    I've also been curious about this one. I have messaged back and forth several times over the last few months but have been hesitant because the way the comversation always went made it seem like a handler on the other end rather than an independent. Just felt a bit off and triggered my spidey senses. Would be interested to know of anyone has pulled the trigger though.

  5. #1691

    Has Anyone Seen This one?

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...dates/49114808

    Has anyone seen this one? I have seen her posting consistently for months. Any info would be much appreciated.

  6. #1690

    Chocolate drop, any intel?

    I'm having a chocolate craving, but can't find any intel on Chocolate Drop. Anyone seen her? Thanks in advance!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...arbor/90267445

  7. #1689
    Quote Originally Posted by LotharioPK  [View Original Post]
    Gypsy used to post exclusively in AA but then moved to Belleville for a while and now she's posting in Romulus. Make sure you take that into account when laying your plans to get laid.
    Great point, thanks. AA / Ypsi is convenient and generally safe. Romulus is a no-go for me, as are most Wayne county locations. Too much potential for drama / problems over there.

  8. #1688

    Gypsy Location

    Quote Originally Posted by JdClam  [View Original Post]
    Looks completely fake. Still looking for talent in AA, other than Heather, Alyssa, and QTPie. You would think there would be more to choose from in the Ypsi / AA area, but I haven't found it. Planning to see Gypsy, but my schedule hasn't allowed it yet.

    Stay safe,

    JD.
    Gypsy used to post exclusively in AA but then moved to Belleville for a while and now she's posting in Romulus. Make sure you take that into account when laying your plans to get laid.

  9. #1687

    Fake ad

    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPeter  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her or contacted her? Early indications are that she's fake.

    https://ann-arbor.skipthegames.com/f...y/548919324999
    Looks completely fake. Still looking for talent in AA, other than Heather, Alyssa, and QTPie. You would think there would be more to choose from in the Ypsi / AA area, but I haven't found it. Planning to see Gypsy, but my schedule hasn't allowed it yet.

    Stay safe,

    JD.

  10. #1686

    Mary or Nicole?

    Has anyone seen her or contacted her? Early indications are that she's fake.

    https://ann-arbor.skipthegames.com/f...y/548919324999

  11. #1685

    No Duo

    Quote Originally Posted by JdClam  [View Original Post]
    Great review, but in my experience she was not BBBJ and no MSOG was allowed. I'm glad you had a good experience, but in my experience her service isn't worth what she is asking, $$ 5. No way.

    If you return for a duo, I'm very interested to read that review. That would be the only way I could justify returning, but I'm guessing the rate for that is sky high.

    Has anyone on here sampled her duo?

    Thanks again for such a great detailed review.

    JD.
    I texted her and she said she is currently not offering duo's anymore. What a bummer!

  12. #1684
    Quote Originally Posted by UrSixFormy9  [View Original Post]
    3. 5 was the request, I gave 3. 6.

    I saw she does duos as well. Been meaning to ask her about it. Might be my next visit!
    This review is highly suspicious.

  13. #1683

    Alyssa

    Quote Originally Posted by UrSixFormy9  [View Original Post]
    3. 5 was the request, I gave 3. 6.

    I saw she does duos as well. Been meaning to ask her about it. Might be my next visit!
    Great review, but in my experience she was not BBBJ and no MSOG was allowed. I'm glad you had a good experience, but in my experience her service isn't worth what she is asking, $$ 5. No way.

    If you return for a duo, I'm very interested to read that review. That would be the only way I could justify returning, but I'm guessing the rate for that is sky high.

    Has anyone on here sampled her duo?

    Thanks again for such a great detailed review.

    JD.

  14. #1682
    Quote Originally Posted by Gerjon  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for your great report!

    What was the damage? I had reached out to her a couple months ago and she quoted 3. 5 for an hour with DFK.

    In her ad, she also offers duo's. Depending on who the other girl is, that could be pretty damn amazing.
    3. 5 was the request, I gave 3. 6.

    I saw she does duos as well. Been meaning to ask her about it. Might be my next visit!

  15. #1681

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by UrSixFormy9  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her recently, couple times within last 2 months.

    See my TER review here: https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...y64ur9-2395906.

    If you don't have VIP status let me know and I can copy / paste my detailed review. But suffice to say I am looking forward to seeing her again.
    Thanks for your great report!

    What was the damage? I had reached out to her a couple months ago and she quoted 3. 5 for an hour with DFK.

    In her ad, she also offers duo's. Depending on who the other girl is, that could be pretty damn amazing.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape