Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 898 of 2753 FirstFirst ... 398 798 848 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 948 998 1398 1898 ... LastLast
Results 13,456 to 13,470 of 41286
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27831

    Mandy x 3 and Allie

    So started chatting with Mandy. Told her interested in pics and video, and she told me a price anyways cash app her the money. Anyways never got them. I texted her I guess all the stories on the forum are true about her. She hit me back up the next day apologizing saying she fell asleep. Gave me my pics and video. So we started chatting. I talked about how I'm kinda iffy on partaking with all the bad reviews. She let me know that she is not cheap, and that she is not GFE. She doesn't do BBBJ or CBJ. Which was kinda a downer. She is all about business. So I told her I would give it a shot. So set appointment with her. She was staying at doubletree in downtown. Finally a hotel I didn't have to worry about any db. Called to let her know I was in the parking lot, she told me room number. I went up, she opened the door in a white robe. I did my little search around the room got to the bathroom which her friend Allie was chillin doing her makeup. I was skeptical so checked shower since read reports of her bf. Anyways Allie told me she is no longer with her man. Asked Mandy if she could ask her friend to go out and come back later. She obliged. So as soon as Allie left the room, Mandy revealed she wasn't wearing anything under the robe. She had man made titties, and she was shaved down below. I was kinda nervous so junior needed a little attention. She gladly started to rub on junior till he started to get to attention. On came the hat and we started off on cowgirl, after a little bit moved on to doggy. She was so tight I was scared the rubber was going to come off. Anyways got tired she got back on top and started ridin me and grindin on me I busted so hard in the hat. Asked if it was cool to wash off in the bathroom real quick. I know I'm going to get a lot of hate and bitchin but the visit for hh was $275. You get what you pay for. Honestly a lot of these females out here who look fugly and overweight charging $175 for hh.

    I'd rather pay extra. She didn't rush me and we talked. Yea she said she has dicked over guys but it was cause they tried to low blow her, or didn't like fact they could get a BBBJ during the meet. There's always to sides to a story, and I can see that with the way things were and how junior enjoyed I will be repeating. Def enjoy the fact she is into cars. Before I stepped out her friend Allie came back to the room. They did advise they do doubles together if I'm ever interested. May have to try one day.

  2. #27830

    How did you find out?

    Quote Originally Posted by CuseoRange1  [View Original Post]
    Let us know more!

    I just recently posted about how a monger might detect and avoid this very situation, but got no direct answers or feedback on this here in Jacksonville.

    Your input would be very useful info.

    Thiings were much different for me as a retiree in Kentucky. I still can't figure out the ways and methods here in the much deeper South.

  3. #27829

    Report?

    Quote Originally Posted by LowBaller  [View Original Post]
    She must have read your post, right after it came out she added some additional pictures to her ad. Weird, her pics are thumbnails pics, so we cannot see much detail.

    Nope, I do not know what she really looks like. Love those freckled tits and would love to suck them and fuck her freckled pussy, but does she really look like that? I do not know and she refuses to send non-thumbnial pics showing her body, not even wearing a swimming suit but full body. So I cannot say anything about how she really looks. But clearly, she reads this forum!
    Has anyone actually seen this girl and can report back regarding service (s), etc. ?

  4. #27828

    Thank you for the warning

    Quote Originally Posted by CuseoRange1  [View Original Post]
    How do you know about this affiliation? Not doubting, just want to know how you learned that this person is affiliated with law enforcement. Please and thank you.

  5. #27827
    Quote Originally Posted by PimpinSilk  [View Original Post]
    The SKREETS said Mandy flipped her SUV a couple of times. Is she okay?
    Let's hope not!

  6. #27826

    Lack of Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyWild66  [View Original Post]
    It's been a minute!!

    I don't post much anymore but never miss a post.

    Anyone know where JaxDog disappeared to? Or Fishguy?
    I'm still here. Not too many posts on this side of things, usually on the Seeking Arrangements thread. But still enjoying watching you mongers have fun chasin' tail. Stay safe!

  7. #27825

    Bromance

    No disrespect [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

    Here's the thing, because you say "no disrespect" it doesn't mean you can say disrespectful shit and have it not be disrespectful.

    A2

  8. #27824

    Powerhouse She Must Have Read Your Post. She Put Up More Pics In Her Ad

    Quote Originally Posted by Powerhouse100  [View Original Post]
    So, several of you have inquired about this fugly thing. She refuses to send a whole body pic, but I will provide you with an idea of what you can expect. The first one is what she posts, but the second pic is confirmed to be her, albeit, a limited view.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...i/117617822156
    She must have read your post, right after it came out she added some additional pictures to her ad. Weird, her pics are thumbnails pics, so we cannot see much detail.

    Nope, I do not know what she really looks like. Love those freckled tits and would love to suck them and fuck her freckled pussy, but does she really look like that? I do not know and she refuses to send non-thumbnial pics showing her body, not even wearing a swimming suit but full body. So I cannot say anything about how she really looks. But clearly, she reads this forum!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails nda0ndexzdy0m2jimjlhndhlmjvkmgu5yzg2njrhmjlmn2vkza.jpg.jpeg‎  

  9. #27823

    LEO hot tip stay away


  10. #27822
    Quote Originally Posted by JumboFisher98  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know this blond, looks sorta familiar but not sure.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...t/406254897838
    That's Kimber, she's a good time. I think that phone number is her friend's though.

  11. #27821
    Quote Originally Posted by JFriday  [View Original Post]
    Well. It's too bad the bad Mandy, can't get hers.
    The SKREETS said Mandy flipped her SUV a couple of times. Is she okay?

  12. #27820

    Madame D-amn

    Quote Originally Posted by MetricMechanic  [View Original Post]
    She's back with Uncle here in Duval. Might be a long time.
    That's terrible. What bullshit. She was a good provider. Super into it.

  13. #27819

    Madame D

    Quote Originally Posted by SteebieBoy  [View Original Post]
    "What ever happened to her? Did she retire? Laying low?

    After being arrested and losing her house in Jax, she's been "on tour" throughout the state. Came through Tallahassee (where I live but I'm in Jax now and then so I monitor this forum) then went west to Pensacola, then circled back to Destin where was for a few weeks. Last I saw, she needed her car repaired before moving on but since then nothing for about six weeks now. Maybe she went up the east coast?
    She's back with Uncle here in Duval. Might be a long time.

  14. #27818

    Nina

    Quote Originally Posted by FirstTimeH  [View Original Post]
    Not a good time. Starfish seems new.
    I was quoted 130 qv /250 hh /400 h.

    I mean. I've paid the $4 for the hour with quality ladies, and this girl really did look cute walking across the street, but for fuck's sake, a chick on Youngerman with tats and cheap hair dye charging $4 for the hour with basically no reviews?

    Can you provide any more details than that she starfished?

  15. #27817

    Blondie and the other girl

    Quote Originally Posted by JaxGhost  [View Original Post]
    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...t/796617168102

    Any info on Blondie and the other girl, I don't know and couldn't find her name.
    Don't know about Blondie, but the other one went by, what, Sophie?

    Sophie was generally reported here as being so high that she would do the shit that crackheads do when they're high. This was confirmed by another provider who also partook in candy, but felt superior in her usage to Sophie. So, there you go. All second or third hand reporting, but still reliable enough that I didn't partake.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape