Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 312 of 1255 FirstFirst ... 212 262 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 362 412 812 ... LastLast
Results 4,666 to 4,680 of 18819
Your Orlando Getaway
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14154

    Jasmine Raine

    Not sure what to think of this one. Prices are decent (not GPS, but not below market) with upgrades for GFE, PSE, etc. Videos available on Twitter and found a couple solid reviews. My assessment is that she seems like a pain in the ass so I dreamed I saved my money and walked away.

    I imagine that when you reach out to her, you should expect her to request a face pic with thumb or dick pick with thumb. If she feels comfortable, she'll invite you to her location. When you get to the location, she'll ask for a pic of the outside and tell you to wait. I imagine she'll call you after a few minutes and tell you how to approach, but will not give you the room number even if you ask. She might tell you to call from the floor once you get there. Even though I imagine being thoroughly annoyed by this point, I imagine someone might figure he came this far so why not play along. That person would imagine calling from the floor with no answer, then having her call and tell you instructions and expectations such as have the money out and ready to hand over to her right away and other complete nonsense that only a rookie or amateur would agree to do. Since I learned long ago to never hand over roses until we're done, I would imagine someone like me would just walk away and never make it to the room. Maybe I missed out by a cautious imagination, but I had a bad feeling.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/90027979

  2. #14153

    Rissa. Just Say No

    Saw her for a QV and left unimpressed. She's bigger than her pics and place is seedy, to say the least. She seemed nice, but I would not recommend and wouldn't go back for free, let alone a crazy 380 roses. OUCH.

    Quote Originally Posted by AsianDayDream  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know who this provider is? I reached out last night and she quoted me 380/ hr. Yeah, 380/ hr. She gave me an address to a place near UCF and she wanted to see a face pic. I pass. Some pics below.

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/3215586325#.

  3. #14152

    Amy

    Just wanted to let everyone know Amy had her baby a couple days ago. Give her some time and I'm sure she will be back.

  4. #14151

    Rissa not worth it

    Quote Originally Posted by AsianDayDream  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know who this provider is? I reached out last night and she quoted me 380/ hr. Yeah, 380/ hr. She gave me an address to a place near UCF and she wanted to see a face pic. I pass. Some pics below.

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/3215586325#.
    Met her once last year and her pics look better than the real thing. Much bigger in person and she complained about everything. Fortunately I only spent $80 and I was able to nut but not without the drama.

  5. #14150

    Talia Vega

    Has anyone seen Talia Vega? Was it a good experience? Trying to line up some dates while I am in the area.

    Here is her site: https://www.datetaliavega.com/gallery/.

    Thanks!

  6. #14149

    Rissa. Who?

    Does anyone know who this provider is? I reached out last night and she quoted me 380/ hr. Yeah, 380/ hr. She gave me an address to a place near UCF and she wanted to see a face pic. I pass. Some pics below.

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/3215586325#.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails d25fa0e5944753cd0115117249456f940ba5789a-14.jpg‎   188dca3ece02623e2bf87efdbd523c2fbf03ecc0-14.jpg‎  

  7. #14148

    Merrell

    She wants 50% deposit for an incall. Red flag.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wishbone  [View Original Post]
    Please advise if anyone familiar with Merrell.

    https://tryst.link/escort/merrell5956

    Thanks in advance.

  8. #14147

    Kitty

    I'm going to put her here because she doesn't fit the HOA's version of UTR, even though I've never seen them review one or bring one in.

    So I know her from a trap house I hung out in for a bit.

    Got a few BJ's and when the trap got condemned she hmu for some work.

    Anyway.

    A couple of days ago I met her at X for a full date.

    She's forty and has some baby damage in all the usual places.

    Started off with the hardening BJ for effect lots of kissing and FK, not so F. Deep FIV and a little FiO.

    Caught caught up in the moment and forgot the cover and discovered that cip is also allowed.

    Rates are reasonable and far below the young and beautifuls.

    Hmu for the number (HOA cringe.

  9. #14146

    Anyone have experience with Merrell on Tryst

    Please advise if anyone familiar with Merrell.

    https://tryst.link/escort/merrell5956

    Thanks in advance.

  10. #14145

    Anyone know good providers that do outcalls?

    Preferably in the lake county area.

  11. #14144

    Yep, already did!

    Quote Originally Posted by Bort33  [View Original Post]
    Hit up this girl yesterday cause I noticed she had some nice looking feet in her pics. She wasn't terrible with comms but wasn't great either agreed on a hh. Showed up at a slightly run down apartment complex on curry ford and waited forever for a text / call with the apartment number finally got it and went over.

    She opens the door looks like her pics but no make up and just a T-shirt and shorts and has the tv on at hearing damaging loud levels prob to hide others were there. Doesn't speak or understand tons of English and she couldn't hear me well either cause of the tv started demanding the cash up front and between all the other things I wasn't happy with said I wouldn't up front once and left after she insisted again. Shame I was looking forward to some foot fun.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/88672201
    Quote Originally Posted by FireBreather  [View Original Post]
    We playing Spot The Pimp in this listing?
    Grain kicked off the "Spot the Pimp" game last week! Oh well, no harm in playing another round I suppose!

    Quote Originally Posted by Grain56  [View Original Post]
    It's time again to play Spot the Pimp! Click on the More Pics Tab for a surprise. Maybe even two surprises if you are diligent. Seems to show many different girls also.

    Don't even ASK me why there's also a ferret.

    Grain 56.

    P.S. Bort, you did the right thing. I am sure it was a set up for you. When they insist on Cash up Front, walk out. Save that cash for a real date.

  12. #14143

    Spot The Pimp

    Quote Originally Posted by Bort33  [View Original Post]
    Hit up this girl yesterday cause I noticed she had some nice looking feet in her pics. She wasn't terrible with comms but wasn't great either agreed on a hh. Showed up at a slightly run down apartment complex on curry ford and waited forever for a text / call with the apartment number finally got it and went over.

    She opens the door looks like her pics but no make up and just a T-shirt and shorts and has the tv on at hearing damaging loud levels prob to hide others were there. Doesn't speak or understand tons of English and she couldn't hear me well either cause of the tv started demanding the cash up front and between all the other things I wasn't happy with said I wouldn't up front once and left after she insisted again. Shame I was looking forward to some foot fun.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/88672201
    We playing Spot The Pimp in this listing?

  13. #14142

    RubMaps payment

    So I am trying to do the membership to the Rubmaps site but I am not willing to use my real credit card and maybe have the website get compromised like so many websites have been. I have bought about 8 different cards at Walmart and Target, both gift cards and pre-paid cards. Can't use gift cards on their site and the pre-paid cards all keep getting denied, found out it is because Rubmaps is based in Czech Republic and you can't use pre-paid outside of the USA.

    I signed up for a masking credit card and I keep getting denied. Went to the FAQ section and saw this:

    "I'm trying to buy something from a merchant that's based outside of the USA But the Masked Card keeps getting declined. Why?

    "Unfortunately, we recently had to block non-US merchants due to heavy fraud concerns. As it turns out, the majority of transactions placed with non-US merchants using Masked Cards have been initiated by fraudulent users. Although certain non-US countries are not of particular concern, we're only able to separate merchants by US and non-US, and are not able to allow specific "safe" countries at this time.

    The plan is to allow non-US merchants again within the near future, but we will not able to do so until we're confident we won't see the same negative consequences we were seeing previously. ".

    My question is this, how are you all paying for this site? Are you using your personal Credit Card info? They have a Bitcoin option, but from what I read in several articles you still have to give up your Bitcoin account info.

    Any information is helpful.

    Thanks,

    CC.

  14. #14141

    Any info

    This girl has been in and around Daytona and apparently Orlando also but could not find any info except the one revenge post. On 3/19/2021.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/2...-baby/48951015

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/h...rob-u/38086917

  15. #14140
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFullMonty  [View Original Post]
    What makes it even better is one of the reviews says "No Drama, No Pimp." I think I'll offer her some of this coke can though, she looks like she can take it.
    So I ended up going to see her for a date and guess who I run into on the way out of the elevator, Yup the man in the picture. You can definitely tell he's not there to cause trouble though. BBJ and cfs, she laid in doggy position and just let me do my thing. She has a nice soft body and was able to handle little monty so it wasn't a complete waste, but I was her last date for the night so she was mumbling and complaining a bit about stupid things. I think she just wanted to get the day over with. Date was ok, she got the job done but probably won't repeat.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/88350360

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape