Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Senior Members with 50 posts or more
+
Add Report
Results 7,816 to 7,830 of 28087
-
08-27-22 18:45 #20272Banned Member

Posts: 163It's frustrating to deal with the mindless worshippers, I feel you man. Part of the reasons why I am not going back to VIP / NLBC establishments is simply because of over-rated reviews. There were times I had to wait in the room for 20+ min because the appointment was overbooked, and there were times sessions were rushed because other clients were waiting (even though I had my appointment set). Overall customer service quality varies a lot for whatever reason to be honest. Obviously I haven't been to this new UFS place yet, but assuming it's the same management, girls are hot and the service is obviously unbeatable, yet if you are a guy like me, who likes to enjoy quality massage AND happy ending, this place might not be for you.
Originally Posted by Dwykz619
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-22 18:25 #20271Senior Member

Posts: 215There never was an issue with my back.
I understand the technique. I've been to legit massage places (Happy Head near Sports Arena is one place. Ironic!) that offered it and have had it done. Please stop insinuating I should've done this or said something when there was NO BACk ISSUE at all before this. No muscle issue, no spasms, no cramping before the knees into the spine. And again we know it's YMMV. It felt rushed from right from the table wash. I basically described my first experience with Nikkita, not my entire experience at Unique.
Originally Posted by RedBaron411
[View Original Post]
Again. This was "MY" experience with Nikkita.
Can we just move on?
-
08-27-22 18:22 #20270Senior Member

Posts: 201Rmaps seems to be full of fake reviews lately and this forum mostly repeats the same 2-3 parlors over and over. Here are some of my recent adventures.
Sunny spa on convoy. I used to frequent this place back in the day but my regular provider wasn't here. Saw mimi for 30 min. She lied down like a dead fish most of the time. Worst experience than not going at all. Total damage was 1. 6 (. 4 for 30 min + tip).
Gold ocean spa on convoy. Not a FS place, saw Ivey for a massage and HE. Massage was good, she is probably mid 30's. Face has some acne but she's tall and pretty and gives a good sensual HE. Total damage was 1. 0. (. 4 for 30 min + tip).
Tai chi health in chula vista. I used to go to this place to see a provider named Cindy in her 20's. She was really cute and provided a nice FS. Gave BBBJ once trust was gained. Called to see if she's available and made an appointment. When I got there mamasan said no more cindy and that she would give the massage. If I was just walking in I maybe would have went for it but I was kinda ticked off to drive across town after making an appointment so I walked out.
Elf massage on mercury. This place has been getting a lot of reviews on rmaps so I checked it out. All I will say is that the reviews are mostly (if not all) fake. Not a horrible experience but nothing like the reviews on rmaps.
Hope to see more reports on other places besides the "big 3" - I do visit the popular spots here and there but the hobby but at least for me, it is more fun when you find providers that you can build trust with and receive services that they may not provide to other customers.
-
08-27-22 18:14 #20269Senior Member

Posts: 282You really sound like an annoying little *****. These places are straight up 30 minute ***** houses, which I truly enjoy, but nobody wants to snuggle with your old ass when the girls goal is to fuck the next dude waiting. Nobody goes there for the massage. Only to get sucked and fucked.
Originally Posted by Dwykz619
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-22 17:41 #20268Banned Member

Posts: 63Nikita
I can't speak to all of your issues with Nikita, but the knee thing is a Thai massage technique. I've experienced hers and other Thai therapists. There may have been miscommunication, as you should have told her about your back, or she should have asked if it was ok to put pressure on your injured areas. Pressure from that knee technique is definitely intense. Actually Thai massage in general is pretty intense. I've had enough Thai massages that I've gotten accustomed to the pressure.
Originally Posted by Dwykz619
[View Original Post]
As for my experience with Nikita, I have zero complaints. She's hot looking, hella sexy, accommodating, and very GFE. In fact, all of my encounters at Unique have been first rate. My two favorites are Yoona and Mina. I can't get enough of those two. Next time try a massage without the intense Thai techniques. Or even better skip the massage. That's not really why we're there anyway.
-
08-27-22 17:24 #20267Senior Member

Posts: 293108 just too crowed now
Guess word is out that 108 is the spot. Went on a Friday afternoon and place was picked. Mongers were bumping into each other and doors were opening and closing and the whole place was just too busy.
Service was fine but felt a bit rushed as they had another 5 dudes waiting either in the hall ways behind the divider. I had kiki and she was cute but wasn't a fan of enhanced Cs and service while fine felt a bit fake and mechanical. Think I'm going to avoid this spa for now as I like a more relaxed sensual time.
-
08-27-22 16:43 #20266Senior Member

Posts: 215Time preferences
Not knocking anyone's preference for time. My time with Eva for the hour is sometimes just laying there, sometimes spooning, sometimes she's on top, talking to each other before or after the deed. It helps in building the relationship, as business as it we know it is. But she, along with a few. Other women, remember almost every time I've been with them and bring it up everytime for conversation and life. This is where Eva shines.
Originally Posted by DRaj123
[View Original Post]
Angie is getting there for me, but I really wanted to reconnect with Daisy. I do say everyone gets 2nd chances, but the muscle started spasming overnight. I iced it down. Seems I was dehydrated that day, but the knees in the back was not helpful. It felt rushed from the Table wash room, so it killed the vibe even before that.
I just hope my back can get through my daily routines (workout / helping my friends fix their ride or bike, etc) this weekend. Wearing a brace just in case.
-
08-27-22 15:50 #20265Shill account for Super Spa and Flanders, ignore all posts

Posts: 10Flanders Spa
I went there on my Lunch time. And run into Bibi. I told her I have only half an hour as I was in a rush to return to work but wanted a quick release.
She leaves and comes back Providing a quick but good massage first. Then she proceeded to undress. God damn. Perfect rack I don't think any work was done. She proceeded to give me a body slide and she worked Jr.
Again as I knew I didn't have time she slipped the cover on and began with an amazing BJ. She did some tricks and to a point I couldn't hold it. I really wanted to go further, so turned to a really fast Mish. And I can tell she enjoyed it also. Will be visiting again.
-
08-27-22 14:37 #20264Banned Member

Posts: 415Sorry for your experience.
Originally Posted by Dwykz619
[View Original Post]
I never opt for 60 minutes.
Once I opened for 60 min with Eva 108 and I was done in 40 minutes.
Never again 60 for me.
-
08-27-22 11:52 #20263Senior Member

Posts: 282HE can be had with all the ladies from Sakura, some just takes more time than others.
Originally Posted by Coltt45
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-22 07:31 #20262Senior Member

Posts: 43Non-FS AMP's
Try Paradise (Jessica, Angela, Lee Lee) on Convoy, also Sakura (Wendy, Chloe, Alice,) although tough to get HE from those 3 but will get a fabulous massage by attractive, fun, & youthful provider.
Originally Posted by RolfTorren
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-22 01:01 #20261Regular Member

Posts: 12Pickin Daisy at Unique
Everyone used to pick daisies as a kid? Now you can too at Unique haha, heard she was a popular little thing when she worked at another establishment before here. So I went to test the rumors. Doing the usual park and walk, I was greeted by her as I texted the MMS phone that I was here. She has such a sweet girl look but also has those eyes that would be the opposite of sweet, if you know what I mean haha. For maximum fun, I opted for the half hour with table shower. For those who don't know, house fee is. 6 and max fun+TS is 1. 6.
She had this lustful black dress with lace on. Always a classic that gets us guys! As she pulled me in for an imy DFK it felt natural and smooth. Like she's known you for years and you never knew. Since it was early evening I guess there was a break in time, so we stripped asap and went to the TS room right away. Same classic methods that we all love. BBBJ tease and everything.
After a good amount of time and which I almost thought she was going to have me in the TS room, we rinsed off and went back to the room to resume. She's very flexible, I told her to lie down as I have a special routine to get them primed up. As I was circling around her she took my rod in for an upside that BBBJ. That was a sight to see. DT and everything. I went over and went for a 69 that lasted for a good time. Almost got her to climax but I didn't want to as I know she has to work more later on. So we flipped and went for CG. RCG. RCG was a great view and almost wanted to finish there too. Carried and flipped her again to standing side mish and just went off. Couldn't hold anymore as she was squirming and that was what had me blow. She's a great gal, def another one for the books.
Go check out the unique girls! You'll be mesmerized!
-
08-27-22 00:37 #20260Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 12Unique foot foot spa, Visit#2 of the week!
I had to come back to UFS today and session with the one I haven't been with yet and her name is Nikita! I had texted Yonna earlier in the day to see if she was available? She wasn't and said baby, Nikita is here you haven't tried her she's very beautiful with nice boobs! LOL! So I Schedule an appointment for later in the day, got to the location texted Yoona that I was coming in. She responded that Nikita would let me in and WoW! She hot AF, nice tits, she kinda looks more Chinese mixed European look. She leads me to the room by the hand and asks if I want table shower? I said yes but both heads inside voice was saying Fuck yeah! I hand over house fee and get ready while she steps out. She returns while I'm getting tip ready and I just place it on the table, she says thank you with a kiss, now let's go to table shower. Dang all these girls perform one of the Fucking best table shower ever! My goodness Nikita did not disappoint, after the rinse off got an Amazing body slide with rimming / Bls! On the flip she cleans the front and does the slide spins to 69 with a wet BBBJ when she was down there she slid a cover on and hopped on for quick ride! Dry off real quick then back to the room. Once in the room she says you want massage? Nope, I lay her down and lick the juicy ass to the Fat pussy! I'm hard she says lay down for more head with ball play, now I ready to fuck cover gets installed for RCG, doggy, mish ending in her mouth!
-
08-26-22 20:55 #20259Senior Member

Posts: 64Skinny Masseur
Try Steve at Massage Envy in Mission Valley.
Originally Posted by Pain2018
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-22 20:19 #20258Shill for 7 Spa ignore my posts

Posts: 67 Spa / Misha
Met by Misha at the door wearing one of those blue lab coat tops. She has very limited English but it did not present a big problem. Into the room she told me to take my clothes off, and she would be back in a few. She returned without the lab coat thing, and was wearing a sexy little outfit. Her tits and ass just about hanging out. Gave a decent massage and I was able to spend most of the time with my hand on her ass, going up and down her leg. On the flip side she asked what I wanted. I motioned for blowjob, and did the universal pumping motion. I said I wanted everything and I handed her $160. She excused herself, came back in, got naked, and started wiping me down. Her rack is amazing, big healthy D's, and I couldn't help but stop her to suck on her tits while she cleaned me up.
She then had me lay down and started with an uncovered BJ. Flipped me up on all fours and started licking my asshole while stroking my cock and licking my balls form behind. Wasn't long before I asked her to sit on my face. She obliged and and off we went. She started an orgasm that was making her tremble with my cock still in her mouth, Felt so good as she lost a bit of control and just took my cock deep in her throat while I thrusted her face. She got off and it took her a minute to gain her composure.
She wrapped me up with the condom. I put her on her back on the table and she grabbed my cock and put it inside of her. Fucked her in standing Mish, with one leg up on the table, sucking on her nipples and tickling her clit. Changed to ACG, then into doggie, spreading her ass cheeks apart as I pounded it home. That's all I needed. When I felt like I was about to cum, I pulled out, took off the condom, and she took me all the way in her mouth and that's where I dumped. Had a great time with Misha and would totally recommend.











Reply With Quote






