Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
What Are You Waiting For?
This blog is moderated by JayDwn
  1. #2348

    Sydney and Kennedy

    Anyone have any experience with these two?

    I swear I've seen their posts for years, with the same photos.

    Sydney:

    https://rubmd.com/san-diego-ca/1154a...0-a21c2f841175

    Kennedy:

    https://rubmd.com/san-diego-ca/f7ef9...1-369b428d7207

  2. #2347
    Quote Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing  [View Original Post]
    Those boobs look amazing and the one picture showing her body shape is not bad either. She advertises $300 VIP. I couldn't find any reviews and can't always search names with only 3 letters. Has anyone seen her? What's the menu / service for 3 roses? How would you rate her looks? Is she Latina, Caucasian, Asian. Or? Any intel is greatly appreciated.

    https://rubmd.com/san-diego-ca/06543...4-a956973f8b90
    Definitely going with Latina based on the HK uni.

  3. #2346
    Quote Originally Posted by HappySd  [View Original Post]
    I saw that one too. Sent a message but didn't get a reply. Going to try again and will.

    Report back.
    I also sent a message, but never heard back. If those pictures are real she must be booked every day.

  4. #2345
    I've seen almost everyone at the Little House and with a body like those in the ad I would have remembered. And yes, the ladies from the little house usually list Old Town or Bonita as the incall location.

    Quote Originally Posted by HappySd  [View Original Post]
    Their ads usually say "Bonita" or "Old Town" this says Point Loma. Don't think it's her.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick4  [View Original Post]
    Could that be Eva of the little house? I thought an Eva used to work there.

  5. #2344
    Senior Member


    Posts: 38

    Donna

    Quote Originally Posted by BeachDrone  [View Original Post]
    I have noticed Donna's ads. Is she a HJ-only provider, or might there be more on the menu?
    It been long time since I saw her, at that time it was he only.

  6. #2343
    Their ads usually say "Bonita" or "Old Town" this says Point Loma. Don't think it's her.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nick4  [View Original Post]
    Could that be Eva of the little house? I thought an Eva used to work there.

  7. #2342
    Senior Member


    Posts: 120
    Quote Originally Posted by HappySd  [View Original Post]
    I saw that one too. Sent a message but didn't get a reply. Going to try again and will.

    Report back.
    Could that be Eva of the little house? I thought an Eva used to work there.

  8. #2341
    I saw that one too. Sent a message but didn't get a reply. Going to try again and will.

    Report back.

    Quote Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing  [View Original Post]
    Those boobs look amazing and the one picture showing her body shape is not bad either. She advertises $300 VIP. I couldn't find any reviews and can't always search names with only 3 letters. Has anyone seen her? What's the menu / service for 3 roses? How would you rate her looks? Is she Latina, Caucasian, Asian. Or? Any intel is greatly appreciated.

    https://rubmd.com/san-diego-ca/06543...4-a956973f8b90

  9. #2340

    Sarahi on RubMD

    The boobs on Sarahi looks great. She shares the number with a former provider from ST, who is also fun. Any intel on Sarahi is greatly appreciated.

    https://rubmd.com/san-diego-ca/9eee1...3-593ace0a7899

  10. #2339
    Those boobs look amazing and the one picture showing her body shape is not bad either. She advertises $300 VIP. I couldn't find any reviews and can't always search names with only 3 letters. Has anyone seen her? What's the menu / service for 3 roses? How would you rate her looks? Is she Latina, Caucasian, Asian. Or? Any intel is greatly appreciated.

    https://rubmd.com/san-diego-ca/06543...4-a956973f8b90

  11. #2338

    Donna. Gilf

    Quote Originally Posted by Malo  [View Original Post]
    Don is still around, natural tits a bit saggy.
    I have noticed Donna's ads. Is she a HJ-only provider, or might there be more on the menu?

  12. #2337

    Agree

    Quote Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the report. I'm with you; I would like to be massaged by someone I can get it up even with their clothes on, younger and "smaller / thinner" than me is also a must. LOL. Yes, beautiful ladies in their 20's are great, but from my many years of hobbying and getting older myself I am preferring them in their late 20's and early / mid 30's now. Thanks again for the report!
    I don't do massages much, except for a real spa. I always take my SBs to a couples massage whether on vacation or local (Pendry). Young 20's are visually appealing. ,but I do agree late 20's performance in bed is way way wayyy better. Don't get me wrong. I've had a lot of successful super hot babies on the sugar bowl and for me that's my thing. I TOFTT because I do miss the thrill of the hunt from my early mongering days. I think I figured out what works for me on the sugar bowl and I stuck with that formula.

  13. #2336
    Wow! Really?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rainloverr  [View Original Post]
    I've been looking around and found these girls wanted to ask if any of you guys seen them? I'd appreciate the advice thanks boys!

    https://rubmd.com/san-diego-ca/f9f07...5-1eb11c1e15aa

    https://rubmd.com/san-diego-ca/937fa...2cd54100?ref=p

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...iancamassage81

  14. #2335

    100 Specials

    Quote Originally Posted by Matar090  [View Original Post]
    https://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/...525057536.html

    Since people are posting CL stuff. This one popped up. Anyone have any info?

    https://rubmd.com/san-diego-ca/f45e1c20-6ca0-475c-9802-e30dca751b66

    For these 100 specials that some girls promote. Does it typically include HE? 100/hhr seems pretty solid for the good looking gals if included.
    Yes, I've gotten a HE with the girls I've seen when they run their $100 specials. They are typically in lingerie or will be topless. Being a repeat client does have some perks and some may go completely nude or allow generous roaming.

  15. #2334

    Miss Kinky


Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape