Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 469 of 1183 FirstFirst ... 369 419 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 519 569 969 ... LastLast
Results 7,021 to 7,035 of 17731
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10711

    Vee

    Quote Originally Posted by JcMyers  [View Original Post]
    I'm not seeing "Vee" on the Vixens site. Is this Vee Chitalu? Dancer from Country Rock / Scarlett's or is Vee short for Vayda who is part of the group?
    Vee is definitely not Vayda Grace. Since she just started, they probably haven't had time to put a picture up.

    I thought Parker mentioned at some point that Vee was a dancer, I just don't know where. They've had some good pictures of her on the Vixen snapchat. If you don't have that. Maybe you can message the main line.

    I haven't seen her yet but it sounds like Apache had a pretty good time.

  2. #10710

    Michelle on Eros

    Quote Originally Posted by YoungSkeez77  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eros.com/missouri/st_lou...46758.htm?wn=1

    Anybody see Michelle yet? She looks great. I can't find any reviews but her number is associated with a girl who's real and well reviewed so I can comfortably say Michelle would be a mediocre escort at worst and not a scam / LEO.
    I dreamed of Michelle this afternoon and she's amazing. She's the girl in the pictures.

    I realized I was rolling the dice since there weren't any reviews but I had to reach out because I was thinking with my other head.

    The screening process was video call verification and send photo identification with details blocked out. I typically wouldn't do that but again I was thinking with my other head because the girl in the pictures was actually the girl on the video call!

    The visit went smoothly and I have no complaints. Feel free to message me for details.

    She carries herself like a YMMV-type of girl. She's here until Monday and I would repeat in a heartbeat.

  3. #10709

    Vee?

    Quote Originally Posted by Apache77  [View Original Post]
    I did a four hand with Parker and Vee yesterday and had a great time. I also found out that Vee will be working solo today so this would be a good time to see her. If you do I think you will enjoy the latest addition to the Vixens (https://www.stlouisvixens.com/booking/).
    I'm not seeing "Vee" on the Vixens site. Is this Vee Chitalu? Dancer from Country Rock / Scarlett's or is Vee short for Vayda who is part of the group?

  4. #10708

    Fed?

    Quote Originally Posted by RHornyBoy  [View Original Post]
    For The $1200 dollar option she needs to be fed.

    https://tryst.link/escort/melanie-summers
    $1200 and she needs to be fed? I think I speak for many of us when I write "I've got a meal for you, Melanie."

  5. #10707

    St. Louis

    Quote Originally Posted by Traveler4321  [View Original Post]
    Hi all.

    Will be in STL Friday night and looking for a recommendation. Will be able to host, IC fine also. Been a while since I've lived there so things have certainly changed. Prefer thin, good shape, most important reliable. Way too much crap going on these days.

    Appreciate the info.
    I sent you a PM Traveler.

  6. #10706

    Fetish Providers

    Hey all,

    Long lurker here. I've got an itch to try out a dominant provider and have not had much luck in finding someone suitable. Has anyone had any success regarding fetishes? I didn't see much when I searched past posts. TIA.

  7. #10705

    Jazz

    Quote Originally Posted by BBubba  [View Original Post]
    Many of you may remember Jazz from a few years ago. She was brought up over on the "what happened to them" blog. She was a tall, very sexy, very cool, and a very sensual GFE lady. Anybody that remembers her would love to see her reappear.
    I definitely remember Jazz who was simply one of the best. She also had a cool car which a friend and I called the Jazzmobile. It was a big old gray Mercury Marquis with duct tape holding some of the side windows in place!

    If anyone knows how to contact her many of us would love to see her again!

  8. #10704

    She's gone now

    Quote Originally Posted by KemoSabe  [View Original Post]
    The link you provide shows several providers in St Louis. Can you provide the name and description of the woman who gave you a bad experience?

    KS.
    Rachel Espinoza beautiful Brazilian ugly attitude.

  9. #10703

    Vee

    I did a four hand with Parker and Vee yesterday and had a great time. I also found out that Vee will be working solo today so this would be a good time to see her. If you do I think you will enjoy the latest addition to the Vixens (https://www.stlouisvixens.com/booking/).

  10. #10702

    Avoid?

    Quote Originally Posted by DerDeered  [View Original Post]
    Sorry forgot the link https://www.eros.com/missouri/st_lou...es/6767921.htm Avoid avoid avoid.
    The link you provide shows several providers in St Louis. Can you provide the name and description of the woman who gave you a bad experience?

    KS.

  11. #10701

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by YoungSkeez77  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eros.com/missouri/st_lou...46758.htm?wn=1

    Anybody see Michelle yet? She looks great. I can't find any reviews but her number is associated with a girl who's real and well reviewed so I can comfortably say Michelle would be a mediocre escort at worst and not a scam / LEO.

    Those tits looked fun but she has a bunch of reviews like you described so I passed.

    Somebody asked about Demie Ross earlier (coming next week). I haven't seen her but she has outstanding reviews.
    Thanks boss I saw those but was hoping a local senior had some insight.

  12. #10700

    St Louis help

    Hi all.

    Will be in STL Friday night and looking for a recommendation. Will be able to host, IC fine also. Been a while since I've lived there so things have certainly changed. Prefer thin, good shape, most important reliable. Way too much crap going on these days.

    Appreciate the info.

  13. #10699

    That's why you passed?

    I see about 280 reasons to pass on this one. But that's just me 🤣.

    Quote Originally Posted by RubDowninstl  [View Original Post]
    I passed after seeing the dude sleeping in the bed on the mirror pic LOL.

  14. #10698
    Quote Originally Posted by LokiDog  [View Original Post]
    Saw her in Kimgdom City she worked out of Mid MO a few years back. Looks like her pics is thick but tall. Very talkative but I would recommend and see again if she made it back here. She mentioned previous drug use but I didn't notice anything at the time. I would recommend.
    OK I guess I toft'ed Heather aka thick https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/5159816714 not sure where thick ends and bbw starts I would say she is close to bbw. Pictures are her, either filtered, a few years old or I didn't get the makeup treatment or lingerie She was dressed casual, shorts and top. Only booked an HH so I wasn't expecting the P411 treatment.

    She is talkative at first but states that will stop when her mouth is full. Great attitude! Started with a BJ, very good. Had her stop to play with the puss a little, like to make sure they have some fun. Time was running out, I'm older and FS with a raincoat takes time so I finished BBBJ cim which was very very good.

    Would I see her again? Maybe, she wouldn't replace my regulars. You get what you pay for. Would consider for a "quick fix". I think she offers QV, not sure. Hh 120 hr 200. I don't normally play in the stg, crawler arena so I'm sure someone will think I could have done better. Some struggle with their weight. I'm not going to criticize a lady who has to do this for a living, unless there a thief, a threat or a druggie, and I saw no issues of that.

  15. #10697
    https://www.eros.com/missouri/st_lou...46758.htm?wn=1

    Anybody see Michelle yet? She looks great. I can't find any reviews but her number is associated with a girl who's real and well reviewed so I can comfortably say Michelle would be a mediocre escort at worst and not a scam / LEO.

    Quote Originally Posted by DerDeered  [View Original Post]
    Sorry forgot the link https://www.eros.com/missouri/st_lou...es/6767921.htm Avoid avoid avoid.
    Those tits looked fun but she has a bunch of reviews like you described so I passed.

    Somebody asked about Demie Ross earlier (coming next week). I haven't seen her but she has outstanding reviews.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape