Thread: Bullshit that has Nothing to do With Pussy
+
Add Report
Results 706 to 720 of 2212
-
08-28-22 15:39 #1507Troll

Posts: 452Hmm?
Hi,
Found under Chicago's Massage Parlor Thread -.
Coopertars posted a review on Orange Spa. See post #27638.
Sam3990 asked COOPERTARS a question on pricing. See post #27644.
BUT Fit312 answered as Fit312. See post #27651.
The information provided is not confusing. Follow the postings.
Your Honor, Will the real SlimShady please stand up?
Laugh Out Loud.
-
08-26-22 20:22 #1506Senior Member

Posts: 3480Never Pay Upfront.
Good.
Originally Posted by Dash312
[View Original Post]
My never pay upfront message is getting through to some of you.
-
08-26-22 19:54 #1505Senior Member

Posts: 668Lol
Funny. I really did laugh out loud.
Originally Posted by Dash312
[View Original Post]
B.
-
08-26-22 16:08 #1504Troll

Posts: 452Philippines
Ron M,
Originally Posted by RonM
[View Original Post]
Should one pay after getting serviced not beforehand?
Laugh Out Loud.
Dash.
-
08-26-22 12:52 #1503Senior Member

Posts: 300Avoid the poor girls
While it's accurate that you can get laid for $5 or 250 pesos, it's only a touch better quality than a nice looking streetwalker here. For $100-$150 a night, you can have a high end girl, and enjoy MSOG. We're talking a stunning girl, that would cost you thousands here. You will spend even less away from Manila. Cebu, Boracay, and Baguio are awesome too.
Originally Posted by RonM
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-22 09:43 #1502Senior Member

Posts: 3480Playing In The Philippines.
Bring your own covers. Philippine Bar girls don't have covers. Most guys go BBFSCIP.
Originally Posted by DrPepper2976
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-22 01:50 #1501Senior Member

Posts: 387I still worry about staying clean.
Originally Posted by RonM
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-22 19:57 #1500Senior Member

Posts: 3480Make A Stop In The Philippines.
When you finish playing in Vietnam go to the Philippines. The best cheap sex destination in the world. Lots of poor girls will do anything for 5 USA Dollars.
Originally Posted by Zagal
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-22 19:09 #1499Senior Member

Posts: 808Better place to ask
http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/...hp?256-Vietnam
Originally Posted by Zagal
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-22 18:09 #1498Senior Member

Posts: 336Vacation rent a girl
So I'm planning a solo trip to Vietnam in a few months as a sightseeing tourist, not work related, and heard about foreigners "renting a girlfriend" there. Anyone here ever try such a thing in southeast Asia? I'd like a native girl from there not only to fuck but to tag along to the tourist destinations I'll be going to in Hanoi / Ninh Binh / the Nang. A fun week there and not bring home any commitment.
-
08-18-22 10:05 #1497Senior Member

Posts: 403So the point of your post was to tell us that you were talking to women online??
Originally Posted by FarFarAway
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-22 14:43 #1496Senior Member

Posts: 3338So, why would I want to do that, so all of you guys can bird-dog all of the good POTs I have spent all this time developing, before I even get there?
Originally Posted by Rileym
[View Original Post]
Some guys are PMing me, I'll be interested to read / respond to those.
-
08-17-22 09:39 #1495Senior Member

Posts: 403If you're contributing, please include the links to the profiles you discussed below.
Originally Posted by FarFarAway
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-22 05:12 #1494Regular Member

Posts: 19Good to know that Chicago Comics is still around. I used to go there all the time when I was a student. Quimby's sounds like a fun place too. I'll need to check it out.
Originally Posted by DWaits
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-22 15:47 #1493Regular Member

Posts: 4Mail
Dev.
Originally Posted by Devlin
[View Original Post]
I have been on this thread for maybe ten years under a different name. "oldandintheway. Idnk what happened but I had to change names. Anyway, I tried to send you a message about Lola and it got kicked back by the system saying you could not send or receive or something to that effect.
Lola is white, 5'6-5-7, thin, prostitute red hair. Seems chill. Says she's a bartender and works mostly north. Here's her number-+1 (773) xxxx478. Can you send a winner back to me, stock is very low right now. Ttyl. Thank.










Reply With Quote





