Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,066 to 10,080 of 29349
-
08-26-22 11:57 #19284Senior Member

Posts: 526Tracie
I've seen Tracie while out to dinner with my family. She waited on our table and it was a little nerve racking. She played it like a champ tho. This was 6 months ago or so. She's aged quite a bit but she was an awesome provider. Gave a great massage and FS. Miss providers like her and no I won't say where she works.
Originally Posted by CurtisEnis
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-22 11:31 #19283Senior Member

Posts: 157Location
Sounds like someone I would like to contribute to their financial success like exchanging services in kind LOL how would I locate Miss Cindy.
Originally Posted by CurtisEnis
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-22 11:19 #19282Senior Member

Posts: 30We have the same tastes. Sadly, this scene has really dried up. I'm not into the AMPs. Even Mary Beth has moved, I think?
Originally Posted by Dnims
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-22 11:15 #19281Senior Member

Posts: 140Good
I enjoy women like Cindy and Mary Beth. No hassle. No up charge. Decent to good servvice and always a nice BJ. Need more like them. Any I'm missing?
Originally Posted by CurtisEnis
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-22 10:47 #19280Senior Member

Posts: 61The answers are at your fingertips
My advice would be to use the search function of the right above this thread. The locations are pretty clearly stated. Good luck to you.
Originally Posted by YoVams
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-22 10:35 #19279Senior Member

Posts: 30Cindy and Tracie
Mongers,
Some of you know Miss Cindy and the hard times she's been going through. She finally has a new place and is working to get it all together. I thought you'd want to know.
Unrelated: is anyone in touch with Tracie, the redhead from days gone by? Is there any chance she's still available?
-
08-26-22 09:42 #19278Regular Member

Posts: 2Odd, I could have sworn I saw Coral open yesterday.
Originally Posted by Golfer99
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-22 23:10 #19277Senior Member

Posts: 34Where is this sweets and king spa
Hi Everyone,
Just need some help in finding these places, can some one please PM or provide some details so I can go and also share reports for these two places that everyone seems to be loving.
Thanks!
-
08-25-22 19:25 #19276Senior Member

Posts: 31Clear some space
Trying to msg you.
Originally Posted by Muggs
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-22 09:15 #19275Senior Member

Posts: 84Not worth it
That is exactly who that is. There are much, much better other options available!
Originally Posted by TR7575
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-22 07:46 #19274Senior Member

Posts: 75Well then. Who is this mystery lady. Does anyone know. If not I will likely TOFTT.
Originally Posted by Assmanoh
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-22 07:12 #19273Senior Member

Posts: 904 Hand FS
I once did that trick at Phoenix. One of the girls is still there. I'm not sure if the other would be interested. A very worthwhile experience.
Originally Posted by ChipRock
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-22 17:31 #19272Senior Member

Posts: 352Not Alexa the hippie chick
If you're suggesting this is Alexa who does the naked massage and has dreads, this is not her. Her # ends in 9447. When someone asked this before I replied with the same. I talk to her fairly often and unless she's got multiple personalities, you got the wrong girl.
Originally Posted by TigerKing
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-22 15:46 #19271Senior Member

Posts: 182Not even a HE?
Originally Posted by Mistfall38
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-22 15:10 #19270Senior Member

Posts: 76Reverse Experience
Swung by today and only one I saw there was an older woman, dressed in full pants in 80+ degree weather so wasn't expecting much. Very much nothing special with the flip, but prior to that was a massage that had to fall in my Top 5 of all time. Great pressure, very thorough, hitting all of the needed areas, and I'm relative sure went over the hour time. Even after release on the flip, took extra time hitting more areas. Not sure if it was because it was rather slow at the time, but she definitely made sure I was not neglected.
Originally Posted by TheCoach26
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




