Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 304 of 683 FirstFirst ... 204 254 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 354 404 ... LastLast
Results 4,546 to 4,560 of 10240
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5695

    Ripped Off

    Been ripped off twice, but never with deposits.

    Both were actually doubles related, and I decided to cut my losses instead of causing trouble.

    First was with a girl I've seen many times (maybe 25 or 30), usually for doubles, but sometimes solo. I had offered 100 for a double with her and her friend (who I had never met before). Came in, said hi to both, and put the money on the table (that was the mistake). Friend grabbed the cash and went to the bathroom while I chatted a bit with my regular. Eventually I got tired of waiting, so I had my regular start, assuming the other girl would be out soon. After 2 minutes or so, the regular started getting on her friend to come get this over with, and that's when the friend (who was kind of gross anyways) says the 100 was for each girl, not total, so I owe another 100. I say bullshit, here's the text where we agreed, and she says my regular didn't check with her, and no way was she only getting 50 for a date.

    I say fine, give me my money back and I'll go. She said no, you've already been getting a BBBJ, so that's 80. She gives me 20 back, tells me my time is up, and I can leave or she can call some friends to show me out.

    I let her know what a gross * she was and left.

    This was the her (often posts in Lawrenceville but was in Mt. Laurel this time). I won't out the other girl because I don't think it was her fault.

    https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...0/535722556406

    Quote Originally Posted by TailGunner1  [View Original Post]
    No, while most very active mongers have been ripped off in some way I am sure the vast majority have never been dumb enough to send a deposit.

  2. #5694

    Traveling girls now out of the area

    Quote Originally Posted by JackHam75  [View Original Post]
    Are they real? Too many fakes out there.

    https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...o/231967888601
    They haven't posted since Friday so looks like they moved on to another area. I think their # was a Buffalo, NY area code. They also had ads on listcrawler that had about a dozen comments to check out. Most of those were positive mini reviews of the daughter Aries, saying she sucks like a champ and really gets into it. She also had a GF named Rose who looked really nice, taller and more of an average body type with nice tits. Was thinking of seeing Aries / Rose together over the weekend, but looks like the whole crew moved on to their next destination already.

  3. #5693

    Runnemede hotel

    Quote Originally Posted by Kremin333  [View Original Post]
    She was in runnemede I believe the area is. It's a bit down the road and off the BHP from the usual hotels near Bellmawr. Was at a days in.
    I know the one you're talking about. Years ago it was a Holiday Inn. Last time I was there had to be at least 6 years ago or more and it was a dump then. Don't remember what chain name it was under at the time, but it looked to have turned into an extended stay type of place like the Mayfield in Turnersville. There were a good amount of shady people hanging out both inside and out. I saw 2 girls who were working out of there and after leaving put that place on my 'no fly' list. So unless it's changed since then and new ownership has cleaned it up I'd either try for an outcall or wait for her to be in a better place. Thanks for the info.

  4. #5692
    Quote Originally Posted by DonTrask  [View Original Post]
    According to this very web site, you have Kensington Avenue in Philly, Broad Street in Trenton, Frey Ave in Newark and Van Houten Street in Paterson, RT 1&9 in Jersey City plus throw in New Brunswick and there you have it. If you have an eye, you can find girls in their native habitat, I once got a look from a girl in a WAWA parking lot and got a lunch time BJ, I found a pop up stroll by accident in Asbury Park, NJ, Hoboken, NJ and Morristown* But if you are looking for regular action, the first strolls are your best bet but I have gone to Newark and Trenton and drove home with nothing so it does come down to timing and luck.
    I'm not big on the usual strolls, and I've had those types of things happen to me too at places liek wawa.

  5. #5691

    Love is everywhere!

    Quote Originally Posted by LolBoat  [View Original Post]
    Anyone got any ideas what towns / areas would be good to cruise through. Besides camden?
    According to this very web site, you have Kensington Avenue in Philly, Broad Street in Trenton, Frey Ave in Newark and Van Houten Street in Paterson, RT 1&9 in Jersey City plus throw in New Brunswick and there you have it. If you have an eye, you can find girls in their native habitat, I once got a look from a girl in a WAWA parking lot and got a lunch time BJ, I found a pop up stroll by accident in Asbury Park, NJ, Hoboken, NJ and Morristown* But if you are looking for regular action, the first strolls are your best bet but I have gone to Newark and Trenton and drove home with nothing so it does come down to timing and luck.

  6. #5690

    Cruising tips

    Anyone got any ideas what towns / areas would be good to cruise through. Besides camden?

  7. #5689

    Natalia. Similar experience

    Quote Originally Posted by ItsSecret  [View Original Post]
    https://cherry-hill.skipthegames.com...y/148681708814

    Pulled the Sat night. I'm going to lay out the cons then tell you why I may return anyway.

    So much of the experience was frustrating. Texting back and forth took forever, then she left me hanging outside the Express Inn for 15 min. She def has demons but they seem reasonably in check. Ad is not accurate. She says GFE but no DFK or DATY (said she's particular, YMMV). I mean today's add says "make out Monday". These chicks type and click anything. All that matters is what you can pull off in the room.

    Started with pretty nice BBBJ but I wanted to get right to it. Had her cowgirl for a while, then on our side, then doggie, where I finished with a nice thumb pressed against her butthole. She has a fantastic ass. It is perfect. Nice little titties too, she was made for sex.

    Paid $160 HH which is honestly way too steep. I want to go back but need to chip away at that rate.
    I have visited Natalia 3 or 4 times over the past 4 years. The first visit was amazing. 2nd and 3rd visits she killed the vibe with in the heat of the moment up charges. These first three visits did include some mild kissing and DATY. Then in 2022? She didn't want to kiss. On this visit she a full grown Italian Bush. I was amazing until I learned I could only fuck it. No DATY. I was so pissed I have not returned.

    The going rate of $150 or $160 for a Half Hour is reasonable assuming services are provided as advertised. I recently travelled to North and South Carolina and rates were comparable. Also comparable was the drug use and uninspired engagement.

  8. #5688
    Quote Originally Posted by FunSaMale  [View Original Post]
    She's in Brooklawn.
    She was in runnemede yesterday. I hooked up with her. Better in person than pics, always a good sign. Pretty pleasant to talk to as well.

  9. #5687

    Lisa asian persuasion

    Quote Originally Posted by Readhead  [View Original Post]
    Looks great! Thanks for the review. What part of jersey is she in?
    She's in Brooklawn.

  10. #5686

    MILF Melissa

    Is MILF worth it in mount laurel? Looks normal.

  11. #5685

    Duo. Aries & mother Teresa

    Are they real? Too many fakes out there.

    https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...o/231967888601

  12. #5684

    Asian persuasion

    She was in runnemede I believe the area is. It's a bit down the road and off the BHP from the usual hotels near Bellmawr. Was at a days in.

    Quote Originally Posted by GemFinder  [View Original Post]
    Like you stated, I was also turned off by the way her face looks in the majority of her pics. Her cheeks look too sunken in, but if you say she looks much better in person then that's great news along with it being a good experience and the appearance of no demons. I also have an itch for some Asian pussy since I haven't had any in quite a while. Nice to hear she offers BB as well. Her ad also lists anal available and a big bonus if that's true. The ever elusive anal Asian. I've only done it with one Asian girl and that was a long time ago with a curvy Korean with big tits. This one is petite as she lists herself at 5'1" to 5'3" and 119.

    She only lists her location as South Jersey and not a specific area. Could you share what area her incall is?

    Again, thanks for this review.

  13. #5683

    Deposit

    Quote Originally Posted by TailGunner1  [View Original Post]
    No, while most very active mongers have been ripped off in some way I am sure the vast majority have never been dumb enough to send a deposit.
    My point was being ripped off is being ripped off. Guess I should have been clearer but your absolutely right. Any one new to the hobby (my self included) who has spent the time searching the tips and useful info on this site from those who know should know to never give a deposit.

  14. #5682

    Deposits

    At tailgunner1 - didn't you post rules for the hobby a while back?

    That should be a sticky so all everyone can refer to it.

    Quote Originally Posted by TailGunner1  [View Original Post]
    No, while most very active mongers have been ripped off in some way I am sure the vast majority have never been dumb enough to send a deposit.

  15. #5681
    Quote Originally Posted by KayJ46  [View Original Post]
    Never give a deposit. You'll be ripped off most do the time. For what its worth, I'm sure at one time or another we've all been taken at one time this way. Best way to stop it is don't give deposits.
    No, while most very active mongers have been ripped off in some way I am sure the vast majority have never been dumb enough to send a deposit.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape