Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,081 to 10,095 of 29360
-
08-26-22 10:47 #19280Senior Member

Posts: 61The answers are at your fingertips
My advice would be to use the search function of the right above this thread. The locations are pretty clearly stated. Good luck to you.
Originally Posted by YoVams
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-22 10:35 #19279Senior Member

Posts: 30Cindy and Tracie
Mongers,
Some of you know Miss Cindy and the hard times she's been going through. She finally has a new place and is working to get it all together. I thought you'd want to know.
Unrelated: is anyone in touch with Tracie, the redhead from days gone by? Is there any chance she's still available?
-
08-26-22 09:42 #19278Regular Member

Posts: 2Odd, I could have sworn I saw Coral open yesterday.
Originally Posted by Golfer99
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-22 23:10 #19277Senior Member

Posts: 34Where is this sweets and king spa
Hi Everyone,
Just need some help in finding these places, can some one please PM or provide some details so I can go and also share reports for these two places that everyone seems to be loving.
Thanks!
-
08-25-22 19:25 #19276Senior Member

Posts: 31Clear some space
Trying to msg you.
Originally Posted by Muggs
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-22 09:15 #19275Senior Member

Posts: 84Not worth it
That is exactly who that is. There are much, much better other options available!
Originally Posted by TR7575
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-22 07:46 #19274Senior Member

Posts: 75Well then. Who is this mystery lady. Does anyone know. If not I will likely TOFTT.
Originally Posted by Assmanoh
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-22 07:12 #19273Senior Member

Posts: 904 Hand FS
I once did that trick at Phoenix. One of the girls is still there. I'm not sure if the other would be interested. A very worthwhile experience.
Originally Posted by ChipRock
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-22 17:31 #19272Senior Member

Posts: 352Not Alexa the hippie chick
If you're suggesting this is Alexa who does the naked massage and has dreads, this is not her. Her # ends in 9447. When someone asked this before I replied with the same. I talk to her fairly often and unless she's got multiple personalities, you got the wrong girl.
Originally Posted by TigerKing
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-22 15:46 #19271Senior Member

Posts: 182Not even a HE?
Originally Posted by Mistfall38
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-22 15:10 #19270Senior Member

Posts: 76Reverse Experience
Swung by today and only one I saw there was an older woman, dressed in full pants in 80+ degree weather so wasn't expecting much. Very much nothing special with the flip, but prior to that was a massage that had to fall in my Top 5 of all time. Great pressure, very thorough, hitting all of the needed areas, and I'm relative sure went over the hour time. Even after release on the flip, took extra time hitting more areas. Not sure if it was because it was rather slow at the time, but she definitely made sure I was not neglected.
Originally Posted by TheCoach26
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-22 13:30 #19269Senior Member

Posts: 38Is she back in Indy? Can someone send me a link or PM with contact info? She was my fav go to girl.
Originally Posted by DoctorDabson
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-22 10:37 #19268Senior Member

Posts: 527Yes that's her. I agree the no touching can be a deal breaker. I told myself that but keep going back for some reason. Her body is top notch and she's safe as it gets. Plus she's cool girl to talk to and the naked yoga is a site to see.
Originally Posted by TR7575
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-22 09:36 #19267Senior Member

Posts: 75Bb
I had an amazing massage from MiMi (I think) at BB last week. Slender, B cups, nice relaxing massage with good tease, a cheery disposition, and standard HJ finish. Standard rates. She and her partner are very friendly. I don't know that FS is available here (I never asked) but if you want a good massage and to leave happy, I recommend. Be safe!
-
08-24-22 09:34 #19266Senior Member

Posts: 75Whose Chopper is This?
Ah crap - Ignore my question below. I found reviews that say this is Alexa and no touching. In that case, hard pass. If anyone has different information I am all ears. Thank you.
OLD POST:
This ad looks enticing. There is no name, and my searches here yield no results. Is this Hippie Chick by chance? Other name? Reviews or opinions?
Thank you and stay safe.
https://rubmd.com/indianapolis-in/25...f-ade3cb0e3c72










Reply With Quote






