Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 632 of 1637 FirstFirst ... 132 532 582 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 682 732 1132 1632 ... LastLast
Results 9,466 to 9,480 of 24541
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15076

    Anyone?

    Anyone seen this one? She has the kind of ass I like sorta although I prefer a little bigger but I'd definetley take this if I could. I'm mainly looking for white or latina girls with big butts.
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/maryland/baltimore/90219858

  2. #15075

    Was just asking

    Quote Originally Posted by AbsoluteSavage  [View Original Post]
    Dude the guy gives her a shit review and her ass is small in the photos. For someone that wants a minimum of 50 inch ass there's no way in hell you'd be satisfied with her.
    Wasnt no harm in asking regardless. Was just curious. Seems like I'm the only guy here that prefer women with larger butts. I dont care for tits like that. Big tits or small tits whatever but If she doesnt have a big ass im not interested

  3. #15074

    Layla

    Quote Originally Posted by JanusCanal84  [View Original Post]
    Anyone on here been with her lately. I saw reports but they are from April. Was hoping someone saw her within the last few weeks. I don't care about her having no teeth and her skin condition as long as there's no puss or inflammation anywhere.

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/4102055381#.
    Used to bey go to when she lives at the house down from the church I wouldn't go to her now.

    I edited your post to remove all the argumentative stuff. This was all he wanted to know, all that RTFF bullshit was just being a dick.

    A2

  4. #15073

    Layla

    Quote Originally Posted by JanusCanal84  [View Original Post]
    Anyone on here been with her lately. I saw reports but they are from April. Was hoping someone saw her within the last few weeks. I don't care about her having no teeth and her skin condition as long as there's no puss or inflammation anywhere.

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/4102055381#.
    Saw her within the last two weeks. Tits and body are rocking as ever! I've always had a good time with her.

  5. #15072
    Quote Originally Posted by JankMaster  [View Original Post]
    https://max80.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...imore/89609607

    Wasnt someone asking about big tittied promise.
    Seen her over the years, but she's a no go for me these days. 5 years back, good bang for your buck and the titties are huge. A year ago she resurfaced, working out of a collapsing shithole near her old place, gained 30 lbs, and kept leaving to have screaming matches with her bf who apparently didn't approve of what she was doing. Got out of there 100 lighter with incomplete service but lucky to not have had more trouble. Pics are old, I recommend passing.

  6. #15071

    Redhead

    Quote Originally Posted by NewSer  [View Original Post]
    She's a walker, not escort quality. I'll bet she smells like the shithouse door on a tuna boat.
    I suspected she might be a street walker. Someone might have seen her.

  7. #15070

    Chick with dick

    Quote Originally Posted by MassagaMe  [View Original Post]
    https://superasian.com.listcrawler.e...imore/89763631#.

    Came across this ad seems like obvious fake pic but has a number of comments that the service is legit. Thought I knew the working AMP numbers but this is new to me. Any thoughts.
    If you click the more pictures button at the bottom it reveals that this provider is in possession of a penis.

  8. #15069

    Asian

    Quote Originally Posted by MassagaMe  [View Original Post]
    https://superasian.com.listcrawler.e...imore/89763631#.

    Came across this ad seems like obvious fake pic but has a number of comments that the service is legit. Thought I knew the working AMP numbers but this is new to me. Any thoughts.
    The asian ads have more bullshit with them than a fertilizer factory. They claim they'll do it all. When you get there, its some old broad wearing a mask and they upsell.

  9. #15068

    Redhead

    Quote Originally Posted by ShootAndRoll  [View Original Post]
    Read several pages did not see any intel. Ad does not have a name so I am asking the board. Tried searching the contact info and the last 4 numbers on this site. Thanks in Advance.

    https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...s/103953179697
    She's a walker, not escort quality. I'll bet she smells like the shithouse door on a tuna boat.

  10. #15067

    Any Dreamers know this redhead

    Read several pages did not see any intel. Ad does not have a name so I am asking the board. Tried searching the contact info and the last 4 numbers on this site. Thanks in Advance.

    https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...s/103953179697
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails F184E519-BEAF-45C3-9CB4-A3CA60255BCD.jpg‎  

  11. #15066

    Asian

    https://superasian.com.listcrawler.e...imore/89763631#.

    Came across this ad seems like obvious fake pic but has a number of comments that the service is legit. Thought I knew the working AMP numbers but this is new to me. Any thoughts.

  12. #15065
    Quote Originally Posted by DestrosMask  [View Original Post]
    Ah, so she changed her name and number again.

    I'm going to suggest that you read the board about this one and the numerous names she has advertised under. She changes them so often that I can't even remember them. It's to bad the old index site is down because they used to do picture matching.

    Long story short, almost if not everyone on this board who has reviewed her over the past few years has posted a negative review.

  13. #15064

    Looking for Reliable fun at BWI

    I will be at BWI for work for a couple of weeks next month and was wondering if there were any reliable ladies in the area? Just looking to have a couple nights of fun while I am in the area and if I can skip some of the guess work that would be appreciated.

  14. #15063

  15. #15062
    Quote Originally Posted by MJC0994  [View Original Post]
    How big is her butt?
    Not worth it!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape