Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 631 of 1635 FirstFirst ... 131 531 581 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 681 731 1131 1631 ... LastLast
Results 9,451 to 9,465 of 24516
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15066

  2. #15065
    Quote Originally Posted by MJC0994  [View Original Post]
    How big is her butt?
    Not worth it!

  3. #15064

    Sundae

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view/

    Anyone have any recent visits?

  4. #15063

    But

    Quote Originally Posted by Truckie2  [View Original Post]
    Camp Springs is not Southern Maryland. It's in Prince Georges County near Joint Base Andrews. Closer to DC than So. MD.
    If you live in Baltimore that is southern Maryland.

  5. #15062

    Traveling Brazilians Martine

    Quote Originally Posted by DCHung  [View Original Post]
    https://www.travelingbrazilians.com/model-martine-58306

    Very pretty girl with a great figure. Limited English Bbj fiv daty cfs and two rounds. I've had good success with this agency.
    Saw her as well. She loves working out which shows in her physique. Not sure if she's getting the number of bookings she wants as she asked me to write a TER review which I did almost a week ago but they're really slow getting to them as of late, as they did with my TB Tiane review last week.

    Martine is a gem although my one gripe is that she liked chewing gum throughout the session which made DFK a little harrowing at times! Dfk, BBBJ, bls, HJ, daty, dato, rimming, cfs, msog.

    Been a member since 2017 and it's YMMV with the TB models as far as performance goes, but there's no doubt when it comes to accurate pics they have the best track record.

  6. #15061
    Quote Originally Posted by MJC0994  [View Original Post]
    How big is her butt?
    Dude the guy gives her a shit review and her ass is small in the photos. For someone that wants a minimum of 50 inch ass there's no way in hell you'd be satisfied with her.

  7. #15060

    Pocahontas Layla

    Anyone on here been with her lately. I saw reports but they are from April. Was hoping someone saw her within the last few weeks. I don't care about her having no teeth and her skin condition as long as there's no puss or inflammation anywhere.

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/4102055381#.

  8. #15059
    Quote Originally Posted by FatManCruising  [View Original Post]
    Mostly looks like the photos, maybe a bit heavier. 100% business there is no joy whatsoever and if you take too long she gets frustrated. I'd find others.
    How big is her butt?

  9. #15058
    Quote Originally Posted by TotalKaos  [View Original Post]
    Mostly looks like the photos, maybe a bit heavier. 100% business there is no joy whatsoever and if you take too long she gets frustrated. I'd find others.

  10. #15057

  11. #15056
    Quote Originally Posted by WoodenRabbit19  [View Original Post]
    All, I'm in town for a few weeks and looking for a similar experience to what I've found in Orlando and Atlanta. Happy to reciprocate for some info. I've searched the forums without success. I posted on the massage forum but that seems mainly focused on AMPs, which will be my backup.

    Are there any good Asian agencies working out of hotels or apartments here? The kind where you start with a blue toast, have a shower, and move to the bed room? Sounds like the AMP scene here is nice and I'll fall back on that, but looking for the privacy of a hotel or apartment.

    If there are any good petite, independent Asian providers as well that would also work. Happy to post on my experience.
    If you find anything can you shoot me a PM, I am headed down next month and was looking for something similar. If you ever find yourself in the Boston area don't hesitate to drop a line.

  12. #15055

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by DCHung  [View Original Post]
    https://mobile.twitter.com/i/events/1539453988340391936

    Only reference to the number I can find. Something is off. The link in the tweet goes to an ad site.
    I also thought something was odd that's why I posted. Thanks for confirming.

  13. #15054
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRabbit  [View Original Post]
    What's she doing placing ads saying she's in Baltimore but is actually down in Southern Maryland?
    Camp Springs is not Southern Maryland. It's in Prince Georges County near Joint Base Andrews. Closer to DC than So. MD.

  14. #15053
    If you're looking for LA / Las Vegas type experience, the closest place is Northern Virginia if you can get down there, roughly an hour's drive from Baltimore if you're not at rush hour. There's wealth of info on the NoVa thread about agencies down there.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...on-and-Reviews

    We used to have good spot near Arundel Mills. It shut down a good 4-5 years ago and I don't think we've had anything like it since.

    Quote Originally Posted by WoodenRabbit19  [View Original Post]
    All, I'm in town for a few weeks and looking for a similar experience to what I've found in Orlando and Atlanta. Happy to reciprocate for some info. I've searched the forums without success. I posted on the massage forum but that seems mainly focused on AMPs, which will be my backup.

    Are there any good Asian agencies working out of hotels or apartments here? The kind where you start with a blue toast, have a shower, and move to the bed room? Sounds like the AMP scene here is nice and I'll fall back on that, but looking for the privacy of a hotel or apartment.

    If there are any good petite, independent Asian providers as well that would also work. Happy to post on my experience.

  15. #15052
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2270
    Quote Originally Posted by TheNewestGuy  [View Original Post]
    Any of you guys seen this one? Claims to be in Glen Burnie. I searched reviews and could not find any which is hard for me to believe if she's legit. Are the pictures her?

    https://sumosear.ch/phone/410-307-3178
    https://mobile.twitter.com/i/events/1539453988340391936

    Only reference to the number I can find. Something is off. The link in the tweet goes to an ad site.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape