Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19281

    Ad on rubmd legit povider?

    Any review or any idea on this one?

    Texted her and got a prompt response.

    https://rubmd.com/indianapolis-in/3c...b-ed91673359ef

    May try her if anyone previously visited.

  2. #19280
    Quote Originally Posted by Zmac1  [View Original Post]
    Not even a HE?
    As I was leaving she said I would have gotten a good massage and been happy. Unless she was going to use her mouth I doubt a foot job would have gotten me off. However, I think once she knew I was looking for something more she should have offered then and there. Or just asked me to flip and do it.

  3. #19279

    Good visit down south

    Went to Southside yesterday Madison ave just north of stop 10. Got Nana very pleasant playful girl. Went for the hour normal 60 entrance fee. Need a good massage on my back so I told her to take her time there and she did a great job. After about 30 minutes she started on my legs with plenty of teasing to get things going. On the flip asked what I would like so I went all in for 140. Had a good time many positions finished in doggy. She was fun and I will be returning. Stay safe boys.

  4. #19278

    Tracie

    Quote Originally Posted by CurtisEnis  [View Original Post]
    Mongers,

    Some of you know Miss Cindy and the hard times she's been going through. She finally has a new place and is working to get it all together. I thought you'd want to know.

    Unrelated: is anyone in touch with Tracie, the redhead from days gone by? Is there any chance she's still available?
    I always enjoyed seeing Tracie and her two large girls. If she is back in the Biz, someone please post.

  5. #19277

    Tracie

    Quote Originally Posted by CurtisEnis  [View Original Post]
    Mongers,

    Some of you know Miss Cindy and the hard times she's been going through. She finally has a new place and is working to get it all together. I thought you'd want to know.

    Unrelated: is anyone in touch with Tracie, the redhead from days gone by? Is there any chance she's still available?
    I've seen Tracie while out to dinner with my family. She waited on our table and it was a little nerve racking. She played it like a champ tho. This was 6 months ago or so. She's aged quite a bit but she was an awesome provider. Gave a great massage and FS. Miss providers like her and no I won't say where she works.

  6. #19276

    Location

    Quote Originally Posted by CurtisEnis  [View Original Post]
    Mongers,

    Some of you know Miss Cindy and the hard times she's been going through. She finally has a new place and is working to get it all together. I thought you'd want to know.

    Unrelated: is anyone in touch with Tracie, the redhead from days gone by? Is there any chance she's still available?
    Sounds like someone I would like to contribute to their financial success like exchanging services in kind LOL how would I locate Miss Cindy.

  7. #19275
    Quote Originally Posted by Dnims  [View Original Post]
    I enjoy women like Cindy and Mary Beth. No hassle. No up charge. Decent to good servvice and always a nice BJ. Need more like them. Any I'm missing?
    We have the same tastes. Sadly, this scene has really dried up. I'm not into the AMPs. Even Mary Beth has moved, I think?

  8. #19274
    Senior Member


    Posts: 140

    Good

    I enjoy women like Cindy and Mary Beth. No hassle. No up charge. Decent to good servvice and always a nice BJ. Need more like them. Any I'm missing?

    Quote Originally Posted by CurtisEnis  [View Original Post]
    Mongers,

    Some of you know Miss Cindy and the hard times she's been going through. She finally has a new place and is working to get it all together. I thought you'd want to know.

    Unrelated: is anyone in touch with Tracie, the redhead from days gone by? Is there any chance she's still available?

  9. #19273

    The answers are at your fingertips

    My advice would be to use the search function of the right above this thread. The locations are pretty clearly stated. Good luck to you.

    Quote Originally Posted by YoVams  [View Original Post]
    Hi Everyone,

    Just need some help in finding these places, can some one please PM or provide some details so I can go and also share reports for these two places that everyone seems to be loving.

    Thanks!

  10. #19272

    Cindy and Tracie

    Mongers,

    Some of you know Miss Cindy and the hard times she's been going through. She finally has a new place and is working to get it all together. I thought you'd want to know.

    Unrelated: is anyone in touch with Tracie, the redhead from days gone by? Is there any chance she's still available?

  11. #19271
    Quote Originally Posted by Golfer99  [View Original Post]
    Body Healthy Spa was closed by order of the landlord at the direction of LE. Also Coral Spa closed, Ditch road.
    Odd, I could have sworn I saw Coral open yesterday.

  12. #19270

    Where is this sweets and king spa

    Hi Everyone,

    Just need some help in finding these places, can some one please PM or provide some details so I can go and also share reports for these two places that everyone seems to be loving.

    Thanks!

  13. #19269

    Clear some space

    Quote Originally Posted by Muggs  [View Original Post]
    Thank you JN24.

    Stopping in this week. Is standard included or is there a tip? If so, how much.
    Trying to msg you.

  14. #19268

    Not worth it

    Quote Originally Posted by TR7575  [View Original Post]
    Well then. Who is this mystery lady. Does anyone know. If not I will likely TOFTT.
    That is exactly who that is. There are much, much better other options available!

  15. #19267
    Quote Originally Posted by Assmanoh  [View Original Post]
    If you're suggesting this is Alexa who does the naked massage and has dreads, this is not her. Her # ends in 9447. When someone asked this before I replied with the same. I talk to her fairly often and unless she's got multiple personalities, you got the wrong girl.
    Well then. Who is this mystery lady. Does anyone know. If not I will likely TOFTT.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape