Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 634 of 1637 FirstFirst ... 134 534 584 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 684 734 1134 1634 ... LastLast
Results 9,496 to 9,510 of 24555
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15060

    Pocahontas Layla

    Anyone on here been with her lately. I saw reports but they are from April. Was hoping someone saw her within the last few weeks. I don't care about her having no teeth and her skin condition as long as there's no puss or inflammation anywhere.

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/4102055381#.

  2. #15059
    Quote Originally Posted by FatManCruising  [View Original Post]
    Mostly looks like the photos, maybe a bit heavier. 100% business there is no joy whatsoever and if you take too long she gets frustrated. I'd find others.
    How big is her butt?

  3. #15058
    Quote Originally Posted by TotalKaos  [View Original Post]
    Mostly looks like the photos, maybe a bit heavier. 100% business there is no joy whatsoever and if you take too long she gets frustrated. I'd find others.

  4. #15057

  5. #15056
    Quote Originally Posted by WoodenRabbit19  [View Original Post]
    All, I'm in town for a few weeks and looking for a similar experience to what I've found in Orlando and Atlanta. Happy to reciprocate for some info. I've searched the forums without success. I posted on the massage forum but that seems mainly focused on AMPs, which will be my backup.

    Are there any good Asian agencies working out of hotels or apartments here? The kind where you start with a blue toast, have a shower, and move to the bed room? Sounds like the AMP scene here is nice and I'll fall back on that, but looking for the privacy of a hotel or apartment.

    If there are any good petite, independent Asian providers as well that would also work. Happy to post on my experience.
    If you find anything can you shoot me a PM, I am headed down next month and was looking for something similar. If you ever find yourself in the Boston area don't hesitate to drop a line.

  6. #15055

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by DCHung  [View Original Post]
    https://mobile.twitter.com/i/events/1539453988340391936

    Only reference to the number I can find. Something is off. The link in the tweet goes to an ad site.
    I also thought something was odd that's why I posted. Thanks for confirming.

  7. #15054
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRabbit  [View Original Post]
    What's she doing placing ads saying she's in Baltimore but is actually down in Southern Maryland?
    Camp Springs is not Southern Maryland. It's in Prince Georges County near Joint Base Andrews. Closer to DC than So. MD.

  8. #15053
    If you're looking for LA / Las Vegas type experience, the closest place is Northern Virginia if you can get down there, roughly an hour's drive from Baltimore if you're not at rush hour. There's wealth of info on the NoVa thread about agencies down there.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...on-and-Reviews

    We used to have good spot near Arundel Mills. It shut down a good 4-5 years ago and I don't think we've had anything like it since.

    Quote Originally Posted by WoodenRabbit19  [View Original Post]
    All, I'm in town for a few weeks and looking for a similar experience to what I've found in Orlando and Atlanta. Happy to reciprocate for some info. I've searched the forums without success. I posted on the massage forum but that seems mainly focused on AMPs, which will be my backup.

    Are there any good Asian agencies working out of hotels or apartments here? The kind where you start with a blue toast, have a shower, and move to the bed room? Sounds like the AMP scene here is nice and I'll fall back on that, but looking for the privacy of a hotel or apartment.

    If there are any good petite, independent Asian providers as well that would also work. Happy to post on my experience.

  9. #15052
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2270
    Quote Originally Posted by TheNewestGuy  [View Original Post]
    Any of you guys seen this one? Claims to be in Glen Burnie. I searched reviews and could not find any which is hard for me to believe if she's legit. Are the pictures her?

    https://sumosear.ch/phone/410-307-3178
    https://mobile.twitter.com/i/events/1539453988340391936

    Only reference to the number I can find. Something is off. The link in the tweet goes to an ad site.

  10. #15051

    Lola?

    Any of you guys seen this one? Claims to be in Glen Burnie. I searched reviews and could not find any which is hard for me to believe if she's legit. Are the pictures her?

    https://sumosear.ch/phone/410-307-3178

  11. #15050
    Quote Originally Posted by AbsoluteSavage  [View Original Post]
    Paging MJC0994. This seems like she'd be right up your alley, a big ass so nice it managed to save this man's experience.

    I love slampigs so 30 lbs heavier than the pics is perfect for me, the lizard part of my brain will take over. I won't get a chance to see her till later in the week, hopefully she'll still be around.
    Honestly that's not big enough for me. I prefer asses that are extremely big like 50 inches or bigger. Something that is plus size and sadly I can't find anything like that right now.

  12. #15049

    Hot, Hot, Hot!

    Looks like the hotels in College Park are extra hot with babes again.

    I'm very tempted.

    CP, Laurel, New Hampshire, Shady Grove and some area over in Alexandria are the hot spots. Uncle knows what's going at those places. I'm sure of it. But there are many reasons people visit hotels.

    I remember slipping in and out of hotels at all these locations. Except the NVA one when I was visiting hotels and either slipped in or walked right pass Uncle a few times after finishing.

    About 4 years ago, after a close call, I decided the last thing I needed is for one of them to stop me, so I searched for and found babes working out of private places and only visited hotels that were off the beaten path. Only with babes I had known for a while who were mostly out of towners stopping in periodically.

    Now with the new slew of babes in the CP area. Even a couple of operations that bring in new babes weekly, I'm very tempted again.

    Be safe out there!

    Happy Hunting!

    SJ.

    Quote Originally Posted by Yoyo1234  [View Original Post]
    Escaped a possible bad situation. Was there and about to walk to room, cops pulled up, I got out of there. Could have been a coincidence, but with all previous problems there, I'm not taking that risk anymore. Not worth it.

  13. #15048

    Questions

    How do providers look up phone numbers?

  14. #15047
    Quote Originally Posted by DasHottCalla  [View Original Post]
    Was it BBJ.
    During our convo she said "No Bare Services".

  15. #15046
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveStone123  [View Original Post]
    She quoted me $140 for 15 minutes and $200 for 30 minutes and location as Super 8 in Camp Springs . So I feel like she is another case of GPS who is staying at cheap motel and charging high end rates.
    What's she doing placing ads saying she's in Baltimore but is actually down in Southern Maryland?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape