Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 710 of 2076 FirstFirst ... 210 610 660 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 760 810 1210 1710 ... LastLast
Results 10,636 to 10,650 of 31140
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20505

    Nickky or NickkyNickkol?

    I've seen this gal post a ton, and lots of pics out there, but I haven't been able to find a review. Is there another name I should be searching, or is it a fake and I'm just the last to know? LOL. Anyone have any info or review / experience with her? As usual, thanks ahead of time for any info.

    Grummpi.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...l/236720517481

  2. #20504
    Quote Originally Posted by MiddleAge57  [View Original Post]
    https://rodriguezalysonn.wixsite.com/alyson-rodriguez

    I know you and CG have both raved about her in the past. Damn, she's hot as fuck.
    Thanks Funder. She's sweet as can be, too. Great conversation. I'm at the point of quality over quantity. I'd rather see one hot, excellent provider per month at a one hour price point and have an overall solid experience, than 2-3 mediocre or gross ones with drama at a HHR that amount to what I pay for the one. With that being said I do have my upper limit. But I'm done chasing pussy and have the belief that not all puntang is created equally. As always, we all have our diverse tastes.

  3. #20503

    Red hazel back


  4. #20502

    Alyson Rodriguez

    Quote Originally Posted by Pango1  [View Original Post]
    Last I heard she was exiting the business sooner rather than later. Anyone seen her lately? I haven't seen her in probably 3 years and wouldn't mind paying her a visit as she's a solid provider.
    https://rodriguezalysonn.wixsite.com/alyson-rodriguez

    I know you and CG have both raved about her in the past. Damn, she's hot as fuck.

  5. #20501
    Quote Originally Posted by EasyGuy1111  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream last night with this girl. It was a house west side off freedom drive. Seemed safe and was. I didn't know it was car play till I got there. She's a beautiful girl and had good pussy qv was 100. But I would have been more comfortable in her place. I like her she was laid back. I will definitely repeat. She would let me in all the way, but I pressed and man it was over LOL car play was fun as she is tiny.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...510/7049773073
    Car date= SW.

  6. #20500

    Is A Rod even still around?

    Quote Originally Posted by KnowBody  [View Original Post]
    Re: Alyson Rodriguez.

    Her contact info is on her website.

    https://rodriguezalysonn.wixsite.com/alyson-rodriguez/
    Last I heard she was exiting the business sooner rather than later. Anyone seen her lately? I haven't seen her in probably 3 years and wouldn't mind paying her a visit as she's a solid provider.

  7. #20499

    Throat Goat

    Quote Originally Posted by ChessGod  [View Original Post]
    I'm sorry that I forgot to include her stg link in my review. Here she is: https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...l/435323499790 She is a sweetheart!
    How big is she? Her ad lists her as 181 pounds at 5'1".

  8. #20498

    A Rod

    Quote Originally Posted by KnowBody  [View Original Post]
    Re: Alyson Rodriguez.

    Her contact info is on her website.

    https://rodriguezalysonn.wixsite.com/alyson-rodriguez/
    I thought she retired? Or is she just low volume now?

  9. #20497
    Quote Originally Posted by EasyGuy1111  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream last night with this girl. It was a house west side off freedom drive. Seemed safe and was. I didn't know it was car play till I got there. She's a beautiful girl and had good pussy qv was 100. But I would have been more comfortable in her place. I like her she was laid back. I will definitely repeat. She would let me in all the way, but I pressed and man it was over LOL car play was fun as she is tiny.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...510/7049773073
    Sounds like she was kicked from the golden green, I'm guessing she asked for a review.

    Edit no mention of carplay only and bring your own cover or pay a BB upcharge

  10. #20496

    Best review

    Quote Originally Posted by ChessGod  [View Original Post]
    Went and saw this one early morning: https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...k/101808717807 OMG, she is ugly and fat. Her ad say she's 47 but she was more like 55. Her friend stayed in the bathroom. I had already taken my vitamin V and junior was standing tall at attention so I wasn't going to waste a perfectly good hard-on. She was freshly showered and she was naked and she was eager to please. But my God she was ugly and fat and fat and ugly. I was actually more pissed at myself for not asking for a recent pic because her ad is nothing to look at but she can text a good game and I fell for it. I did her mish and couldn't finish fast enough. I was disgusted with myself all morning. Damage was. 80.
    I'm still laughing about this one.

  11. #20495

    Brooklyn robbing, avoid at all cost

    I have put report in ripoff section.

    Just for awareness I wanted to message here too. Too sad how these girls are becoming.

  12. #20494
    Quote Originally Posted by Crew606  [View Original Post]
    Any idea or contact for A Rod?
    Re: Alyson Rodriguez.

    Her contact info is on her website.

    https://rodriguezalysonn.wixsite.com/alyson-rodriguez/
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2021-03-14 223142.jpg‎   Screenshot 2021-03-14 222810.jpg‎  

  13. #20493

    Dream of freedom

    Had a dream last night with this girl. It was a house west side off freedom drive. Seemed safe and was. I didn't know it was car play till I got there. She's a beautiful girl and had good pussy qv was 100. But I would have been more comfortable in her place. I like her she was laid back. I will definitely repeat. She would let me in all the way, but I pressed and man it was over LOL car play was fun as she is tiny.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...510/7049773073

  14. #20492

    A Rod?

    Any idea or contact for A Rod?

  15. #20491

    Black Panther

    Any leads on good black pussy to dream about? I prefer Eros types.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape