The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #36461

    Boston Cambridge area

    Morning gentlemen, work will have me visiting the area in a couple of weeks for just a few days. I've would love to find a good place with young Thais, Filipino or Viets as we don't have those here. Looking for BBBJ with DATY or full service better.

    I've RTFF but is hard to follow some of the comments about location for an out of town.

    All help appreciated.

  2. #36460
    Quote Originally Posted by Bosjim  [View Original Post]
    I found myself up that way a few weeks back. Walked into Conifer, seemed like it was one plain looking fifty-something Asian grandma all on her own. She tried to shuffle me in quick. Took a card and said I'd be back, but doubt I will unless someone says it's worth it.
    Only went there once when it was new, had the same experience. Wouldn't return.

    My go-to places now are both in Salem. Jian Kang offers FS. Custom Bodywork is also in Salem, only got HE but it was good, very attractive young girl let me suck on her nipples. This one still shows as "Blue Sky" on rubmaps, but I believe the phone number still works.

    The Blue Sky in Danvers doesn’t want to be reviewed but I don’t care…I still go there occasionally because they offer BBBJ. But the massage isn’t even a massage, just light rubbing, Feifei is the better-looking one but is very unenthusiastic and won’t let you touch her tits…but strangely enough you can touch her crotch.

  3. #36459
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1245
    Quote Originally Posted by Katokay  [View Original Post]
    I've seen some of the clientele. You need to get paid for what these girls do. The btt girls that lick the ass of overweight hairy 60 year old, should be driving Bentleys. G.
    Licking 60 year-old hairy ass is nothing. I have a friend who runs her own parlor for more than a decade, and I asked her what was the grossest thing you ever encountered as a provider. Let me see, she said, and told me a fascinating story. There was a regular customer at the shop, an older guy. One day, after the session he stopped at the reception table to pay for the services provided, and apparently he wanted to break the wind quietly, but being old and probably not super healthy, he actually pooped in his underwear. A lot. So much that his excrements were dripping down on the floor. Being a true professional, she cleaned up the distinguished gentleman and washed his underwear and clothes. Didn't tell me though whether the old dude gave her anything for extra services provided!

  4. #36458
    Quote Originally Posted by Bosjim  [View Original Post]
    I found myself up that way a few weeks back. Walked into Conifer, seemed like it was one plain looking fifty-something Asian grandma all on her own. She tried to shuffle me in quick. Took a card and said I'd be back, but doubt I will unless someone says it's worth it.
    I haven't read anything more than the massage in Danvers and Middleton area.

  5. #36457
    Quote Originally Posted by Bosjim  [View Original Post]
    I found myself up that way a few weeks back. Walked into Conifer, seemed like it was one plain looking fifty-something Asian grandma all on her own. She tried to shuffle me in quick. Took a card and said I'd be back, but doubt I will unless someone says it's worth it.
    And in all reality, you got Blue Sky in the area there. Would need a real convincing argument for me.

  6. #36456

    Conifer Danvers

    Quote Originally Posted by VirgilDan  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have something new to report here? Interesting that RM. CH lists "Asian, Caucasian, Latina massage" instead of just Chinese.

    I'd like to hear if you've been there recently.

    Thanks,

    Dan.
    I found myself up that way a few weeks back. Walked into Conifer, seemed like it was one plain looking fifty-something Asian grandma all on her own. She tried to shuffle me in quick. Took a card and said I'd be back, but doubt I will unless someone says it's worth it.

  7. #36455

    Btt

    Quote Originally Posted by HandjobLuvr  [View Original Post]
    Wait. There's a woman who will lick the butt of an overweight, hairy 60 year old? Where would one find such a woman? Asking for a friend.
    Actually it was a 60 year old overweight hairy friend that told me..... definitely not me. Boston Top Ten.

  8. #36454

    Asking for a friend

    Wait. There's a woman who will lick the butt of an overweight, hairy 60 year old? Where would one find such a woman? Asking for a friend.

    Quote Originally Posted by Katokay  [View Original Post]
    I've seen some of the clientele. You need to get paid for what these girls do. The btt girls that lick the ass of overweight hairy 60 year old, should be driving Bentleys. G.

  9. #36453
    Quote Originally Posted by GPortBee25  [View Original Post]
    I'm visiting Waltham for work next month and RM. Ch has a few places that seem legit, I'm far from local and want to be sure, since I'm only there for a day. A couple of them even look like houses, which I don't mind, but here that's kind of a 'yellow flag.' Anyone a regular to the Waltham area and got a reliable place? Thanks in advance.
    Rubmaps. Ch will show you all the places in Waltham, and I believe all of them will offer at least HE.

  10. #36452
    Quote Originally Posted by Aardvarks  [View Original Post]
    A pretty good variety in Waltham. Search this thread for Tham. Really depends on what you want. Everything from the basics to well. Everything. Is available.

    Multiple places on Main St, South St (3 or 4! Moody St. Then you have Crescent St, Newton St, and High St. None of the ones I know are "houses". All storefront or office settings. RM CH has the #'s and addresses.
    Plus Linden St, River St, and two on Prospect St. And probably more I can't think of right now.

  11. #36451

    Conifer Danvers

    Anyone have something new to report here? Interesting that RM. CH lists "Asian, Caucasian, Latina massage" instead of just Chinese.

    I'd like to hear if you've been there recently.

    Thanks,

    Dan.

  12. #36450

    Waltham

    Quote Originally Posted by GPortBee25  [View Original Post]
    I'm visiting Waltham for work next month and RM. Ch has a few places that seem legit, I'm far from local and want to be sure, since I'm only there for a day. A couple of them even look like houses, which I don't mind, but here that's kind of a 'yellow flag.' Anyone a regular to the Waltham area and got a reliable place? Thanks in advance.
    A pretty good variety in Waltham. Search this thread for Tham. Really depends on what you want. Everything from the basics to well. Everything. Is available.

    Multiple places on Main St, South St (3 or 4! Moody St. Then you have Crescent St, Newton St, and High St. None of the ones I know are "houses". All storefront or office settings. RM CH has the #'s and addresses.

  13. #36449

    Exactly

    Quote Originally Posted by ZackLawrence  [View Original Post]
    I don't understand the obsession on these boards with the type of car these girls drive. I don't know why people think they should not be able to afford nice things. Personally if they have a nice car it means they probably have a lot of regulars and they provide a quality product. They do a job most don't want to do they deserve compensation just like anyone else.
    I've seen some of the clientele. You need to get paid for what these girls do. The btt girls that lick the ass of overweight hairy 60 year old, should be driving Bentleys. G.

  14. #36448
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1734
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnson686  [View Original Post]
    I haven'tbut you're not responding to the guy that was asking for info on spas with steam rooms.
    Ah, sorry about that.

  15. #36447
    Quote Originally Posted by LikesBikes  [View Original Post]
    I've not seen that site, but I've been following her (or her alt personnas) on twitter. Smoking ho. Expensive, but might be worth splurging if the service is as good as the visuals.

    Miss Sarafina, who seems to specialize in escort services. http://miss-sarafina.com.

    Swedish Lili, who specializes in bodyrub / nuru services. http://www.swedishlili.com.

    Has anyone sampled their menus?
    Swedish Lili, 400 clams for B2B glide? Is it worth it? I'm wondering if it's really done Japanese style where it's on an air mattress. Sounds interesting and she looks amazing. Also, she wants full verification with work I'd, LinkedIn, drivers license, etc. I don't provide any personal info to any providers as you don't know where it's going. For all that matters, she could post it online. Even if you did give that info and she blows you off, what happens to all that personal info you just gave up? BTT allows you to cover certain parts of your I'd and it took me awhile to convince myself to see them.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape