Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 583 of 1715 FirstFirst ... 83 483 533 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 633 683 1083 1583 ... LastLast
Results 8,731 to 8,745 of 25717
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16987
    Senior Member


    Posts: 985

    Re: Tara

    Oh there is no doubt she's hot. She lost some weight recently so she's not as big as some of her pics. So her tits are smaller and her ass isn't as big. I've seen her totally naked.

    Quote Originally Posted by SteveTimder  [View Original Post]
    Guess that explains why she hasn't responded to my texts for a few weeks. Oddly, she still gets on the site a few times a week. Looks smoking hot IMHO. Thanks for the insight.

  2. #16986
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveTimder  [View Original Post]
    I wonder if her friends know she posted a picture with them in it on her page?

  3. #16985

    Not Angel

    Quote Originally Posted by SteveTimder  [View Original Post]
    Definitely not.

  4. #16984

    Is this Angel?

    Quote Originally Posted by TittyMan73  [View Original Post]
    I just picked her up on main yesterday morning, a little further south than I'm used to seeing her. Told me she's in a new apartment on Salem close to Kenwood. Had a nice time with her again, it's fun to pick her up in a good mood. Standard street fare plus a tip of 10 for enthusiastic service. Said her phone was stolen so my digits were obsolete, but on FB.
    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...f4ed8b456c8ade

    Looks fun, IMHO. Stay safe.

  5. #16983
    Quote Originally Posted by BuxKA  [View Original Post]
    I met her through a mutual friend a few weeks ago but didn't know about her ad on SB. I saw her again this week and asked about the SB ad. She said she put it up a while ago and is now in a relationship so she's not really looking to go on any "dates. ".
    Thanks for the information gents.

  6. #16982

    Raspberry

    Saw this one yesterday.

    https://tryst.link/escort/raspberry_fun2021

    Very clean and fresh DATY, BBBJ, CFS CG to completion. Didn't last long. She's really good at everything we did and really got into the DATY. Only issue was she cut appointment to hhr on my way there was expecting a relative to pick her up. Didn't change price said flat amount. Thought with little head and agreed. Glad I did, until relative showed up half hour early as I was dressing. Would like to repeat but because of visibility of location and it's close to home not sure. Has hubby so has to be discreet which also limits her availability, no deposit if same day, likes early morning, and only M-Th. She doesn't take on a lot of business so don't be surprised if she limits her availability. If I could see her outcall I'd see her often. Young kid at home in another room but was sleeping. So all in all not perfect but damn fun.

  7. #16981
    Quote Originally Posted by BuxKA  [View Original Post]
    I met her through a mutual friend a few weeks ago but didn't know about her ad on SB. I saw her again this week and asked about the SB ad. She said she put it up a while ago and is now in a relationship so she's not really looking to go on any "dates. ".
    Guess that explains why she hasn't responded to my texts for a few weeks. Oddly, she still gets on the site a few times a week. Looks smoking hot IMHO. Thanks for the insight.

  8. #16980
    Senior Member


    Posts: 985

    Re: Tara

    I met her through a mutual friend a few weeks ago but didn't know about her ad on SB. I saw her again this week and asked about the SB ad. She said she put it up a while ago and is now in a relationship so she's not really looking to go on any "dates. ".

    Quote Originally Posted by Goo3215  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Tara? Posts on Secret Benefits. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. Feel free to pm me. I'm chatting with her now.

    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...31e9fd10511c78

  9. #16979

    RE: extra thick

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkStallion  [View Original Post]
    She is real that I know but don't know the service. I remember seeing a post by someone. But don't know the name so can't say for sure.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattgaetzlol  [View Original Post]
    Hey all. Really into bbw. Can't find a good bbw provider. Is this one real?

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/extra-thick/49008122
    I saw her last year. She's legit. BBW tight kitty. Has incall at an apartment. BBBJ CFS. I finished doggie.

  10. #16978

    Genevieve

    Has anybody had any experience with https://adultsearch.com/ohio/dayton/...corts/2668784?.

  11. #16977
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2111

    Blonde

    Ditto. Uninspired FS, BBBJ covers FS but smell in the South was so gross I had a hard time finishing. Had I gotten a wiff sooner I would have walked out before the donation. BTW, she insisted on gift upfront.

    Stay safe.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBuckNut  [View Original Post]
    Saw her last year near the mall. Ok location and pictures are close but doctored a bit. That's where the good stops. Ok visit but the smell from the south was awful!

  12. #16976

    The 2nd one

    Quote Originally Posted by IdleHands1  [View Original Post]
    Would someone be so kind as to provide recent info on:

    https://tryst.link/escort/carolinealice

    https://tryst.link/escort/mandy613

    https://tryst.link/escort/corrine-marie

    Thanks in advance.
    The 2nd one is Mandy. She was or still is in Beavercreek, I-675 area. I would recommend.

  13. #16975
    Quote Originally Posted by BaddenBoy2020  [View Original Post]
    Avoid, scammer who is nasty, use the search tool, there are reviews and check the rip-off thread.
    Saw her last year near the mall. Ok location and pictures are close but doctored a bit. That's where the good stops. Ok visit but the smell from the south was awful!

  14. #16974
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1420

    Advice

    I've only seen the first one. She was a massage provider that moved on up. Lots of arguments back and forth about here. Went by Maria then.

    Quote Originally Posted by IdleHands1  [View Original Post]
    Would someone be so kind as to provide recent info on:

    https://tryst.link/escort/carolinealice

    https://tryst.link/escort/mandy613

    https://tryst.link/escort/corrine-marie

    Thanks in advance.

  15. #16973

    Don't know the name

    Quote Originally Posted by Mattgaetzlol  [View Original Post]
    Hey all. Really into bbw. Can't find a good bbw provider. Is this one real?

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/extra-thick/49008122
    She is real that I know but don't know the service. I remember seeing a post by someone. But don't know the name so can't say for sure.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape