Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26136
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 739

    Favorite

    This was a generic / hypothetical statement.

    Find your fav. Treat her well, build a relationship for best results.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zeek2120  [View Original Post]
    Mind sharing who this favorite girl is? Or would you rather take this private?

  2. #26135
    Quote Originally Posted by OnlyVrx  [View Original Post]
    Haven't heard much about Yuki lately. Anyone have any intel on her possible return to MI?
    Wish I did. I had her number before the pandemic but she d / c that number when she went to canada.

  3. #26134

    Healing Massage in FH

    Headed over to Healing Massage at 13 and Orchard Lake, since I was in that area 4 days ago. I had read reports about Nancy, but I called and was told a new worker named Coco was there. Turns out I had seen her before at another place, so I knew what to expect. Got a decent massage and the standard HE. She's really friendly and I felt comfortable being there, which is very important to me. 80. To the house for 1 hour and I left a $50.tip.

  4. #26133

    Maru Visit in Berkley

    Went to Maru about a week ago, and there is new talent there. Cici was my provider, and for an HE spa, she gave one of the best massages that I have had recently. The upside of even that is she looks gorgeous, and flashed a real sweet smile as I was getting close to my awesome finish. House is. 65 there, and I tipped 60., 10. more than usual because of the extraordinary experience.

  5. #26132

    So who's your favorite girl?

    Quote Originally Posted by TeeTime69  [View Original Post]
    Your favorite girl appreciates your tip and vibe, she will give you her cell number and ask you to schedule directly with her for her.
    Mind sharing who this favorite girl is? Or would you rather take this private?

  6. #26131

    Details

    Quote Originally Posted by Zeek2120  [View Original Post]
    Try Kim's in Rochester. Excellent massage! I left there happy! The only draw back was parking.
    You left happy because the massage was good? Or was the "ending" happy?

  7. #26130
    Empire Spa. She wants you to go with 30 minutes instead of 1 hour which raised my antenna. Turned out to be a terrible massage. Throw her a buck for everything and it kind of sucked. Although she tried to make it up. She couldn't take a pounding. She looked alright though.

  8. #26129
    Some recent reports over the last month or 2.

    Alice Spa. .80 with .6 tip for below average massage and average HE. The lady was short and stumpy and not good looking.

    Oriental Spa on Hayes road. Pretty good legit massage.

    Asian Art Spa. Pretty good legit massage.

    Bella Touch. The hot towel back walking felt amazing. Pretty good HE. The boss lady cracked my neck like a chiropractor which was great, but it is a little annoying with her interrupting. A lot of commotion in the place, but it is pretty damn good.

    Super Hands Oriental massage. Pretty good legit massage.

  9. #26128

    Imlay City and Lapeer AMPs

    Don't bother planning to stop on your way north up M-53 or M-24. The AMPs in Imlay City and Lapeer were both closed this month. The Imlay City place had police tape and a sign in the window from their chief of police. Seems the city decided to clean up for their annual Micihgan State Fair and closed it down. Within a week the Lapeer AMP was shuttered and everything moved out.

  10. #26127
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 739

    Kim

    I believe it is. She's great at her craft. This is not an Asian Spa.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrBlueBalls  [View Original Post]
    Is this Kims on East st?

  11. #26126

    Yuki?

    Haven't heard much about Yuki lately. Anyone have any intel on her possible return to MI?

  12. #26125

    Kim's

    Quote Originally Posted by MrBlueBalls  [View Original Post]
    Is this Kims on East st?
    I believe its between 3rd and 4th st and main in Rochester. Google is your friend to everyone else that wants to message me. I'm done pm's on Kim.

  13. #26124

    Kim's Rochester

    Quote Originally Posted by Nknk789  [View Original Post]
    Yes. I heard about Kim in Rochester. Can you provide more information. Thank.
    What more you want to know? What are you looking for or want to ask? Kim's on s main in Rochester. I think it's 31X s main.

  14. #26123
    Quote Originally Posted by Nknk789  [View Original Post]
    Yes. I heard about Kim in Rochester. Can you provide more information. Thank.
    Is this Kims on East st?

  15. #26122
    Quote Originally Posted by MotorCityMgr  [View Original Post]
    I was driving through Livonia yesterday and noticed a new ownership sign at Baked Bunz. Anyone inquired or stopped in recently? I loved going there before they jacked their prices through the roof (wasn't going to pay the $300-$400 they started asking for).

    Stay safe!
    Livonia has an ordinance re: massage businesses and their distance from schools. And this location across from Churchill HS does not qualify. Given the past ordinance violation, I imagine that the city will closely watch this business.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape