Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 712 of 2076 FirstFirst ... 212 612 662 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 762 812 1212 1712 ... LastLast
Results 10,666 to 10,680 of 31135
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20470

    Jessika?

    I think this one has been reported on a bunch before. I remember good reviews. Possibly BBFS.

    Quote Originally Posted by AverageJoe1972  [View Original Post]
    I'm around Hickory area. And am interested in dreaming of her. Feel free to pm of any dreams you've had with her. Thanks.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...a/179473672814

  2. #20469
    Some Latinas are hot as hell. No doubt about it.

    Quote Originally Posted by SlickMove69  [View Original Post]
    Just trust me you will enjoy. Go give her a go. We need a couple more like her around. Latinas are where it's at I could care less if they speak English. You don't need to talk to have a connection.

  3. #20468

    Definitely not I agree.

    Quote Originally Posted by Crew606  [View Original Post]
    She doesn't look like typical STG girl.
    Just trust me you will enjoy. Go give her a go. We need a couple more like her around. Latinas are where it's at I could care less if they speak English. You don't need to talk to have a connection.

  4. #20467
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxPowers777  [View Original Post]
    I could be interested.
    Lots of interest. Shoot a pm.

  5. #20466

    Jaspaki

    Quote Originally Posted by AlexMcMasters  [View Original Post]
    Some of those pics are damn hot.
    That's Jaspaki. Search this thread for reviews. She's a long time Latina escort who ran around with a bunch of other Latinas and a couple of white girls.

  6. #20465

    Throat Goat

    Ok.After I left the room from visiting Greek Freak (Read my other report) I was walking down the hallway when the cutest girl ever pops her head out into the hall just as I'm passing. I say hello, she says hello and then I ask, are you on STG? She says yes. I ask to be let in her room. I had just finished my date so junior was dead, I felt gross. I told her about my date and she told me about being stood up from her date she was expecting. Anyway. We exchanged numbers and then I just couldn't stop thinking about her. On my lunch I went back for a visit. This baby doll went down on my and gave me the best BBBJ / cim in mouth. She was humming, looking at me, smiling and honestly guys I lasted 3 minutes before I filled her mouth. Out came the baby wipes and nothing but professionalism. I asked about a wider menu and she said yes but it depends on the guy. I'm going to put her as my #1 goto. Her ad pics do not do her justice. She is trying to be discreet and not recognized by friends and family. The number on her pics is dead you need to use the 803 number. YMMV.

  7. #20464

    Greek Freak

    Went and saw this one early morning: https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...k/101808717807 OMG, she is ugly and fat. Her ad say she's 47 but she was more like 55. Her friend stayed in the bathroom. I had already taken my vitamin V and junior was standing tall at attention so I wasn't going to waste a perfectly good hard-on. She was freshly showered and she was naked and she was eager to please. But my God she was ugly and fat and fat and ugly. I was actually more pissed at myself for not asking for a recent pic because her ad is nothing to look at but she can text a good game and I fell for it. I did her mish and couldn't finish fast enough. I was disgusted with myself all morning. Damage was. 80.

  8. #20463

    Hotwife Latina

    Some of those pics are damn hot.

    Quote Originally Posted by AverageJoe1972  [View Original Post]
    I'm around Hickory area. And am interested in dreaming of her. Feel free to pm of any dreams you've had with her. Thanks.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...a/179473672814
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails MTE2NzY4NmQxMjU5OTkyZDlhYjFkODEyOTFlNjRhOTQ2MGRiZThi.jpg‎  

  9. #20462

    Any info on her?

    I'm around Hickory area. And am interested in dreaming of her. Feel free to pm of any dreams you've had with her. Thanks.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...a/179473672814

  10. #20461

    Any luck?

    Quote Originally Posted by Crew606  [View Original Post]
    Looking to rent Airbnb for couple days. Have couple very attractive Eros level providers lined up. Anyone interested p. For more info. Will be fee to cover rental and needed items to have party.
    I could be interested.

  11. #20460
    Quote Originally Posted by WRushJr1  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lotte/89602246# Does anybody have anything on this one she is very close to me but I've never seen this ad before? Any help would be appreciated. !
    Tried to see her tonight but some dude on a motorcycle parked up the road watching her driveway scared me off so I backed out maybe somebody else can let us know.

  12. #20459

    Stg??

    Quote Originally Posted by SlickMove69  [View Original Post]
    Exactly what was expected. Her pics are real. I don't speak Spanish, but the language barrier isn't an issue for me. She gives great head. Took her time didn't rush me at all. We did a half hour. I love her body! I took advantage of several positions. Great time will repeat. Oh BTW she is a great kisser. Only downfall is I think her handler kept blowing her up. Because she answered them when we were done. Starting speaking Spanish. She seemed frustrated with whoever it https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/northcarolina/charlotte/89553825
    She doesn't look like typical STG girl.

  13. #20458

    Simona

    Exactly what was expected. Her pics are real. I don't speak Spanish, but the language barrier isn't an issue for me. She gives great head. Took her time didn't rush me at all. We did a half hour. I love her body! I took advantage of several positions. Great time will repeat. Oh BTW she is a great kisser. Only downfall is I think her handler kept blowing her up. Because she answered them when we were done. Starting speaking Spanish. She seemed frustrated with whoever it https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/northcarolina/charlotte/89553825

  14. #20457

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by JeffBReal  [View Original Post]
    300/400. GFE bbj. Just go and thank me later. And beg her to come back to Charlotte often. There's no one like her in this town full of crackhead thieving hobags.

    Be simple with yr text cause she didn't understand some of my texts. So be patient with that. You will be rewarded with a Thai goddess (nothing like that sexy accent).
    Met her yesterday for an hour. She was great. Maybe a few years older than the photos, but has the body of a 20 yo. She wasn't much into kissing, just little pecks, and moved the action along pretty quickly, but she's very sweet and authentic. I'd revisit for 30 min, although with the hour she did give a great recharge massage and initiated round two.

    She's staying in the and. Charlotte, university / tryon area, which is usually pretty barren so that's a plus for us northsiders.

    Enjoy.

  15. #20456

    Hailee?

    Anyone seen Hailee lately? She has been a go-to for a good while when on the way to the airport.

    Haven't seen her ads lately and getting no response to my text.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3187167

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape