Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 493 of 1671 FirstFirst ... 393 443 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 543 593 993 1493 ... LastLast
Results 7,381 to 7,395 of 25056
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17676

    Ashley (Priscilla)

    Hey brothers.

    Has anyone heard from Ashley. She was using Pricilla ad for about 6 months. I saw her every weekend and she just ghosted. I don't see the ad posted anymore. Does anyone else have a number for her? Is she still working? She was my favorite never had an issue with you. I miss those tits and that mouth.

  2. #17675

    Kat Anyone seen her

    Quote Originally Posted by WantToAsk  [View Original Post]
    I saw her over a year ago. Very pleasant and polite, Not sure what went wrong for you.

  3. #17674
    Quote Originally Posted by RobePete  [View Original Post]
    I tried to set something up but after a few pertinant questions received a very condescending, snarky reply.
    In my finest Masshole accent she's a real twwwwat. Got the same treatment, I would have expected more at 400/ hr.

  4. #17673
    Quote Originally Posted by RobePete  [View Original Post]
    I tried to set something up but after a few pertinant questions received a very condescending, snarky reply.
    I've seen her multiple times. Last visit was about an month ago. No problems with communication.

  5. #17672

    Snarky reply

    Quote Originally Posted by WantToAsk  [View Original Post]
    I tried to set something up but after a few pertinant questions received a very condescending, snarky reply.

  6. #17671

  7. #17670
    Blonde CT casino girl is in Warwick today I met her at Foxwoods awhile back she's cool really nice body, clean, no drug addict, all her teeth and you can actually have a conversation with this one if that's what your into LOL but seriously she's sharp probably in school.

    https://warwick.skipthegames.com/fem...-/511426259686

  8. #17669

    Bella on eros

    https://www.eros.com/rhode_island/pr...9703.htm?cat=1

    Any intel on Bella on Eros. Anyone seen her, send some pictures which are really hot.

    Thanks Brothers.

    Titu.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails noname.jpg‎  

  9. #17668

    Seedy areas

    Just a hint to fellow mongers. When I get an address for 'meet and greet' I use google earth app and you can see what the area looks like. If seedy, you cancel! Good luck hunting! So many fake ads!

  10. #17667
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungInRi  [View Original Post]
    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...e/844891042720

    Has anyone seen this one? Her ad says she's "back," but I can't find any previous reviews on her.
    I actually hooked up with her 2 or 3 years ago (damn time flies) through SA so my experience may be different from what you will encounter now and through an ad.

    Those pictures were the same ones she sent me in 2019-2020 so I would ask her to send new ones.

    As of 2-3 years ago. Pretty Face, Short and curvy, great big natural tits, small bbw but carries it well IMO. Definitely some cushion for the pushin. I would be curious to see how she looks now.

    Pretty face. Seemed down to earth and 420 friendly. As for encounter. Average BBBJWCIM (no swallow). CFS in multiple positions, got into it and could take a pounding in doggie. Enjoyed DATY and having her clit rubbed before and during sex.

    No signs of demons besides 420. She was fun to hang with, we had a few times where we spent the better part of the night together. She hosted in an OK apartment in New Bedford, when that wasn't available we'd get a hotel close by.

    I'm pretty sure she has a kid or two and her schedule to make plans became too eratic and I stopped trying to make plans.

    When I saw her ad I hit up my contact info (different from ad) and its no longer in service. I may try to hit her up through the ad and see if anything has changed since when I last saw her.

    YMMV since so much time has passed but if she is like she was with me I'd say she is worth a shot.

  11. #17666
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4548

    Lexie

    Quote Originally Posted by YoungInRi  [View Original Post]
    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...e/844891042720

    Has anyone seen this one? Her ad says she's "back," but I can't find any previous reviews on her.
    That girl been using the same pics for over 3 years now. So she must definitely be fat.

  12. #17665
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4548

    Vanessa

    Quote Originally Posted by MongerBob  [View Original Post]
    Destiny is still around, but I don't know if she's seeing new people these days.

    Vanessa is real, pics might be a little optimistic but mostly accurate. Personally I find her ad a little dishonest, claims she does BBBJ but she insisted on CBJ when I saw her and I haven't heard of anyone else who's reported about her actually getting a BBBJ either. Sounds like she suggests it might be available upon repeat visits, but haven't heard of it actually happening. Unless someone has experienced differently? Still a legit provider and pretty good experience other than that.
    I got BBBJ from her and more off course. But only if you are repeated clients.

  13. #17664

    Lexie

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...e/844891042720

    Has anyone seen this one? Her ad says she's "back," but I can't find any previous reviews on her.

  14. #17663

    Vanessa

    Quote Originally Posted by Cropsey  [View Original Post]
    Saw Vanessa from early 2019 to late 2020, throughout that run she always gave BBBJ no problem. Felt a little nostalgic so I contacted her, she remembered who I was but told me she's doing CBJ so I told her I had to pass. Then she wrote back ok but no CIM. Agreed on time but then she ghosted and after that I lost interest. I agree she's a good provider when she's lucid.
    Ah yeah. The lucidity is key. She was pretty good the first couple times I saw her, but she was a little more fucked up last time I saw her and it was still okay, but a little uncomfortable. She does still look pretty good. Probably a few more pounds than the pictures, but her curves are great. I tried to see her the other night but there was a heavy LE presence in the area of Woonsocket she's in now, and I kept getting followed for a few blocks. I had to bail.

  15. #17662
    Quote Originally Posted by MongerBob  [View Original Post]
    Destiny is still around, but I don't know if she's seeing new people these days.

    Vanessa is real, pics might be a little optimistic but mostly accurate. Personally I find her ad a little dishonest, claims she does BBBJ but she insisted on CBJ when I saw her and I haven't heard of anyone else who's reported about her actually getting a BBBJ either. Sounds like she suggests it might be available upon repeat visits, but haven't heard of it actually happening. Unless someone has experienced differently? Still a legit provider and pretty good experience other than that.
    Saw Vanessa from early 2019 to late 2020, throughout that run she always gave BBBJ no problem. Felt a little nostalgic so I contacted her, she remembered who I was but told me she's doing CBJ so I told her I had to pass. Then she wrote back ok but no CIM. Agreed on time but then she ghosted and after that I lost interest. I agree she's a good provider when she's lucid.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape