Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 454 of 1197 FirstFirst ... 354 404 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 504 554 954 ... LastLast
Results 6,796 to 6,810 of 17947
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11152

    Kelsey

    Seen Kelsey again last week and nothing really new to ad. She was staying at a nice hotel on the north side of Lexington. Her room was clean with no smoke smell. She was also dressed nice and looking good, in my opinion. For half hour it was all about me and she made me a happy man. I do plan on going back again soon.

  2. #11151

    Chyna in Richmond

    Seen this one for the second time for a incall at her house. It's a nice place in nice neighborhood in Richmond. She is short and a small BBW but has a good personality and tries to show you a good time. I primarily just go for the greek, which in included in her regular rate of one benjiman for half hour. Biggest drawback for me is she does not allow cim. https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...y/971496271442.

  3. #11150
    Senior Member


    Posts: 364

    Tara

    Quote Originally Posted by LovrBoy88  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a link to this Tara? I'm having trouble finding her on any of the pages.
    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...-/096921178018

  4. #11149

    Link

    Quote Originally Posted by LovrBoy88  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a link to this Tara? I'm having trouble finding her on any of the pages.
    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...-/357991257378

  5. #11148

    No idea

    Who you are talking about without a name, link or photo.

    Quote Originally Posted by GreeneDog  [View Original Post]
    I don't ask too much as to a surge here. But saw in another city posting. Said she fucks hard and for her own pleasure. So who fucks hard here? And for her own pleasure? Any thoughts? Thanks.

  6. #11147
    Quote Originally Posted by Buet2  [View Original Post]
    There's been a lot of back and forth about her lately. Here is my $. 02. Easy contact and reply. She asked for a picture which I sent, I normally don't but I read she had been on SA. Having been on SA myself, my photos are on that site, so I rolled the dice. I got the address and was instructed to text when I parked. This is the part where many say they ran out of luck. Fortunately, I got confirmation of the apt # and away I went. I'm not going into a lot of detail but I was there an hour and was never rushed, no clock watching, she was easy going, sensual, took direction well, stayed into the session the entire time. Maybe I just got lucky?
    Do you have a link to this Tara? I'm having trouble finding her on any of the pages.

  7. #11146
    Quote Originally Posted by CamZzz  [View Original Post]
    Found a real diamond! She is perfect a little stomach but perfect ass and face. She's younger and will do anything and work with the price. She is really down and loves to please. But not going to give her information out yet.
    Great post dude. Guys like you make this board a gold mine of useful information.

  8. #11145

    Tara-Freak

    She must be a real freak. I was texting with her trying to set something up. Was asking about her services since she has no limits or boundaries. She does greek, face sitting, massages. Says that she does everything but water sports.

    She said she does do 3 somes. She will do double penetration. I asked if I could bring a buddy. She said not the first time. I also asked if she does gang bangs but no.

  9. #11144

    Question. A key question in my opinion

    I don't ask too much as to a surge here. But saw in another city posting. Said she fucks hard and for her own pleasure. So who fucks hard here? And for her own pleasure? Any thoughts? Thanks.

  10. #11143

    Well gee thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by CamZzz  [View Original Post]
    Found a real diamond! She is perfect a little stomach but perfect ass and face. She's younger and will do anything and work with the price. She is really down and loves to please. But not going to give her information out yet.
    Why even bother to post? That's a serious question by the way.

  11. #11142

    Omg

    Found a real diamond! She is perfect a little stomach but perfect ass and face. She's younger and will do anything and work with the price. She is really down and loves to please. But not going to give her information out yet.

  12. #11141

    Winchester Area

    Looking for any SW or Escorts in the Winchester area. Any info (I. E. Where to find, phone #'s or any UTR's) would be appreciated!

  13. #11140
    Senior Member


    Posts: 364

    Tara

    There's been a lot of back and forth about her lately. Here is my $. 02. Easy contact and reply. She asked for a picture which I sent, I normally don't but I read she had been on SA. Having been on SA myself, my photos are on that site, so I rolled the dice. I got the address and was instructed to text when I parked. This is the part where many say they ran out of luck. Fortunately, I got confirmation of the apt # and away I went. I'm not going into a lot of detail but I was there an hour and was never rushed, no clock watching, she was easy going, sensual, took direction well, stayed into the session the entire time. Maybe I just got lucky?

  14. #11139
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvItShaved  [View Original Post]
    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...i/249280904559

    New girl on the scene, but same old GPS!

    BBBJ 100 🤫128132;Qv 200 💄 📲8594693810🍆 hhr 300🍆128541; hr 400 😝.

    When will these girls ever learn the basic economic principle of demand / supply elasticity? They're better off having 10 clients at $200 per, than one or none at $400 per. DUH! LMFAO!
    I'm always cautious when they show several face pics but will not show their teeth. Dental hygiene is at the top of my list.

  15. #11138

    Danville Dream

    Quote Originally Posted by Boogie2020  [View Original Post]
    I've had a couple triggers in Danville on this one. PM me.
    Ya know-If you are in the area-She is better than nothing. There simply isn't much to choose from in that area.

    I'm sure she weighs 200 pounds & change. She smokes. She talks nonstop. She does swallow & not bad at it, I report-You decide.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape