Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 584 of 1716 FirstFirst ... 84 484 534 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 634 684 1084 1584 ... LastLast
Results 8,746 to 8,760 of 25731
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16986
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2111

    Blonde

    Ditto. Uninspired FS, BBBJ covers FS but smell in the South was so gross I had a hard time finishing. Had I gotten a wiff sooner I would have walked out before the donation. BTW, she insisted on gift upfront.

    Stay safe.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBuckNut  [View Original Post]
    Saw her last year near the mall. Ok location and pictures are close but doctored a bit. That's where the good stops. Ok visit but the smell from the south was awful!

  2. #16985

    The 2nd one

    Quote Originally Posted by IdleHands1  [View Original Post]
    Would someone be so kind as to provide recent info on:

    https://tryst.link/escort/carolinealice

    https://tryst.link/escort/mandy613

    https://tryst.link/escort/corrine-marie

    Thanks in advance.
    The 2nd one is Mandy. She was or still is in Beavercreek, I-675 area. I would recommend.

  3. #16984
    Quote Originally Posted by BaddenBoy2020  [View Original Post]
    Avoid, scammer who is nasty, use the search tool, there are reviews and check the rip-off thread.
    Saw her last year near the mall. Ok location and pictures are close but doctored a bit. That's where the good stops. Ok visit but the smell from the south was awful!

  4. #16983
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1420

    Advice

    I've only seen the first one. She was a massage provider that moved on up. Lots of arguments back and forth about here. Went by Maria then.

    Quote Originally Posted by IdleHands1  [View Original Post]
    Would someone be so kind as to provide recent info on:

    https://tryst.link/escort/carolinealice

    https://tryst.link/escort/mandy613

    https://tryst.link/escort/corrine-marie

    Thanks in advance.

  5. #16982

    Don't know the name

    Quote Originally Posted by Mattgaetzlol  [View Original Post]
    Hey all. Really into bbw. Can't find a good bbw provider. Is this one real?

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/extra-thick/49008122
    She is real that I know but don't know the service. I remember seeing a post by someone. But don't know the name so can't say for sure.

  6. #16981

    Kidylynn wyp

    Has anybody met with kodylynn from wyp. We agreed on a fair rate but when I went to buy credits couldn't get through. Tried a different card and everything with no luck. Would appreciate info / digits if anyone could share.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20220825-055103.jpg‎  

  7. #16980

    Coming to Dayton. Need some info

    Would someone be so kind as to provide recent info on:

    https://tryst.link/escort/carolinealice

    https://tryst.link/escort/mandy613

    https://tryst.link/escort/corrine-marie

    Thanks in advance.

  8. #16979

    Anyone seen her?

    Hey all. Really into bbw. Can't find a good bbw provider. Is this one real?

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/extra-thick/49008122

  9. #16978
    Quote Originally Posted by Goo3215  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Tara? Posts on Secret Benefits. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. Feel free to pm me. I'm chatting with her now.

    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...31e9fd10511c78
    If you TOFTT. Please report.

  10. #16977
    Quote Originally Posted by BaddenBoy2020  [View Original Post]
    Avoid, scammer who is nasty, use the search tool, there are reviews and check the rip-off thread.
    I guess I was a lucky one but I did see her and she didn't scam me but yeah, she is nasty. Those photos are definitely doctored. Nice tit fuck though at least.

  11. #16976

    Tarababy SB

    Has anyone seen Tara? Posts on Secret Benefits. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. Feel free to pm me. I'm chatting with her now.

    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...31e9fd10511c78

  12. #16975

    Avoid

    Quote Originally Posted by SeaDoo469  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know anything about Nikki? https://dayton.skipthegames.com/phon...o/706017236039 Sais she is on Miller Ln which concerns me.
    Avoid, scammer who is nasty, use the search tool, there are reviews and check the rip-off thread.

  13. #16974

    Glad to hear

    Quote Originally Posted by Potus2020  [View Original Post]
    I had lunch with her about 5 weeks ago. She is staying with a friend in Cincy and was clean when I saw her. Good for her. She looked good and had a quite the appetite. She wasn't offering any services at the time. She quite possibly could be gone for good. Only time will tell.
    Glad to hear but sad to hear she might leave.

  14. #16973

    Information

    Does anyone know anything about Nikki? https://dayton.skipthegames.com/phon...o/706017236039 Sais she is on Miller Ln which concerns me.

  15. #16972

    Raegyn

    Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeGuy142  [View Original Post]
    Was texting a few months ago then ghosted RaegynGayle.
    I had lunch with her about 5 weeks ago. She is staying with a friend in Cincy and was clean when I saw her. Good for her. She looked good and had a quite the appetite. She wasn't offering any services at the time. She quite possibly could be gone for good. Only time will tell.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape