Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites

+ Add Report
Page 285 of 750 FirstFirst ... 185 235 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 335 385 ... LastLast
Results 4,261 to 4,275 of 11246
This blog is moderated by HollywoodGuy
  1. #6986

    Alexis. Be careful w / this one

    I just got robbed from what I thought was going to be a nice girl. Her IG is at p. Eached. She is very active on SA. Watch out.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails E14D385C-8DCB-4C5E-9F4A-09B7B371D6FC.jpg‎  

  2. #6985
    Quote Originally Posted by WowU812  [View Original Post]
    Also have many times met for a "meet and greet" end up at my house and no money ever given.
    If you have been out there a while and seen dozens if not 100's of girls, you will get the occasional freebie or pay substantially less than a girls going rate. Just the perks of the game. If you are new and on any kind of a budget don't get discouraged by the GPS girls. Just hit up a crazy number of girls. Depending on a variety of factors you will get what you want for less, you just have to have some patience and be ready to jump when the iron is hot. I can't tell you how many $ girls I only saw once (or twice)(or 10 times) just because I was in the right place at the right time. And then poof they just disappeared (or I got bored).

  3. #6984
    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    In the simplest terms after reading 1000's of posts (and in response to a? On another thread).

    $$$$$ & + - get basically any girl you want with no effort (newbie).

    $$$$ - get basically any girl you want with some effort (your time is still more valuable than your money).

    $$$ - more girls than you can ever fuck w standard monger game (2-5 years experience?

    $$ - can still have the hottest AA & Mixed girls and quite a few others with above average game (seasoned pro game).

    $.5 - now you need some real game and the patience to apply it.

    $ - can still be had but far and in between. Must be charming / drop your standards / cast a wide net.

    Under $ - you have regulars you have known for years. More of a GF type arrangement.

    Your overall looks, age and personality are a factor. Also your time / money management. Adjust fees up or down accordingly.
    With close to 7 years experience with Seeking / SA I agree.

    My highest was 7 and she was absolutely perfect and allowed me to do anything.

    Typically up to 5 for anything else. It is never ending. I join for a few months, load up on prospects and fuck away. More than I can keep up with.

    Also have many times met for a "meet and greet" end up at my house and no money ever given.

    If you have 3-4 for a girl, sign up for SA, grab 10 numbers, and have a rotation.

    I have 1 girl for over 5 years now.

  4. #6983
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1041
    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    $$$ - more girls than you can ever fuck w standard monger game (2-5 years experience?

    $$ - can still have the hottest AA & Mixed girls and quite a few others with above average game (seasoned pro game).
    I am mostly in this category, simply because I have a very light wallet.

    This also explain why a lot of my babies are chocolate.

  5. #6982
    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    In the simplest terms after reading 1000's of posts (and in response to a? On another thread).

    $$$$$ & + - get basically any girl you want with no effort (newbie).

    $$$$ - get basically any girl you want with some effort (your time is still more valuable than your money).
    I be in this group. Mostly hot young blonde chicks 18-20 years old.

    Someday I be posting my own SB conquests over the years with pics of course. Maybe.

  6. #6981
    In the simplest terms after reading 1000's of posts (and in response to a? On another thread).

    $$$$$ & + - get basically any girl you want with no effort (newbie).

    $$$$ - get basically any girl you want with some effort (your time is still more valuable than your money).

    $$$ - more girls than you can ever fuck w standard monger game (2-5 years experience?

    $$ - can still have the hottest AA & Mixed girls and quite a few others with above average game (seasoned pro game).

    $.5 - now you need some real game and the patience to apply it.

    $ - can still be had but far and in between. Must be charming / drop your standards / cast a wide net.

    Under $ - you have regulars you have known for years. More of a GF type arrangement.

    Your overall looks, age and personality are a factor. Also your time / money management. Adjust fees up or down accordingly.

  7. #6980

    Picture?

    Quote Originally Posted by ThroatSeeker1  [View Original Post]
    Have this skinny 19 year old black girl I've been seeing in Long Beach. Loves to take a pounding, you can do whatever you want with her except anal, BBFS creampies.

    Looking to trade her info for a throat goat or an ass queen, love to find a skinny girl that can throat until completion or fuck an ass hard lmao.
    Can you post a picture?

  8. #6979
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1028
    Quote Originally Posted by LargeEss  [View Original Post]
    Spoiled Brat or any version of that is a great one too, LOL. "Oh, I really want to spend my time with some entitled 20 year old. Who is snarky and ungrateful. " What are these girls thinking?
    LOL That's a good one too. My last pet peeve is what's up with big / fat girls calling themselves curvy? When putting that as part of the filter search you get these big girls sometimes. Be honest and put yourself as a few extra pounds or full / overweight. Juicy rolls on top of juicy rolls or just one big block shape is not curvy. Curvy is classic coke bottle shape / voluptuous and you have to be slim in the middle. And preferably not big slim in the middle but that perfect ratio of 36-24-36 with hopefully nice cups on top. I'm mostly a booty guy, not a huge booty. A nice booty is about shape not size. I also appreciate nice tits but if they're smaller that's fine. I appreciate natural tits more than big fake ones. I like my ladies slim to curvy with a sweet ass on them.

  9. #6978
    I'm a troll if you don't put me on your ignore list then you want to read my stuff.


    Posts: 2623
    Quote Originally Posted by EmcSquared  [View Original Post]
    You tagged as dude paying money for sex, which SA frowns upon. Your account be toast. Brandon be under scrutiny by oversight agencies especially after stupid Gaetz incident. Better start all over again.

    Many years ago I created main SA profile but also several backup accounts, spaced a few months apart. Be using a different device, different VPN, different OS, different browser, different email, different everything. Different pics, different profile words. Different personas.

    Main account never been suspended because I be careful to take coms off site ASAP once contact with SB made. Read the Forum. Plenty of good advice.
    Einstein for master execution of theory 3 point 1 second shot.

    May your rivers always flow with your fields forever green.

  10. #6977
    Quote Originally Posted by EmcSquared  [View Original Post]
    You tagged as dude paying money for sex, which SA frowns upon. Your account be toast. Brandon be under scrutiny by oversight agencies especially after stupid Gaetz incident. Better start all over again.

    Many years ago I created main SA profile but also several backup accounts, spaced a few months apart. Be using a different device, different VPN, different OS, different browser, different email, different everything. Different pics, different profile words. Different personas.

    Main account never been suspended because I be careful to take coms off site ASAP once contact with SB made. Read the Forum. Plenty of good advice.
    Crazy. I emailed them and they lifted my suspension. WTF?

  11. #6976
    Quote Originally Posted by Lexx1  [View Original Post]
    Yeah I hear ya man. But it still irks me. LOL We are both using it for the same thing. A sign that the chic has either been around the block too many times or just has a bitchy / snobby attitude. Neither of which is a real sugar baby anymore or an attitude I want to deal with.

    And yep way to much GPS going on now even with average, fat or ugly looking chics. I can understand really hot looking chics asking for a bit more whatever nationality they are. But even there, there has to be a limit. These girls are asking for figures to replace income from what a job is supposed to be paying which is ridiculous. An arrangement is not meant to be that. Just some extra funds on the side and / or gifts for that booty. I still get lucky finding a girl here and there that is reasonable with her expectations. But I also still have my regulars that I established a ways back. Some are arrangements, some are UTR's, some regular booty calls all nicely spread out in LA, OC and the IE.
    Spoiled Brat or any version of that is a great one too, LOL. "Oh, I really want to spend my time with some entitled 20 year old. Who is snarky and ungrateful. " What are these girls thinking?

  12. #6975
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1028
    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    I kind of like the "don't waste my time" when I see it on a new profile and the girl is young. It just lets me know they been at this a while. Pass. But overall prices have gone up. If it wasn't for my two regulars (4 & 10 years) I would be mostly shit out of luck. But def no shortages of girls to choose from .. seems to be really never ending.

    And except for the 2 of them visiting me from time to time in vegas (one just left after a 1 week visit) I have not ventured out much.
    Yeah I hear ya man. But it still irks me. LOL We are both using it for the same thing. A sign that the chic has either been around the block too many times or just has a bitchy / snobby attitude. Neither of which is a real sugar baby anymore or an attitude I want to deal with.

    And yep way to much GPS going on now even with average, fat or ugly looking chics. I can understand really hot looking chics asking for a bit more whatever nationality they are. But even there, there has to be a limit. These girls are asking for figures to replace income from what a job is supposed to be paying which is ridiculous. An arrangement is not meant to be that. Just some extra funds on the side and / or gifts for that booty. I still get lucky finding a girl here and there that is reasonable with her expectations. But I also still have my regulars that I established a ways back. Some are arrangements, some are UTR's, some regular booty calls all nicely spread out in LA, OC and the IE.

  13. #6974
    Quote Originally Posted by Lexx1  [View Original Post]
    That too. But the don't waste my time irks me more. It's like are these chics understanding what they are saying? It should be the opposite. They should be making time to hear us out if they want to make some money, good money and have a nice attitude about it. So much hot booty out there to easily just move on to the next hot girl that has a chill attitude.
    I kind of like the "don't waste my time" when I see it on a new profile and the girl is young. It just lets me know they been at this a while. Pass. But overall prices have gone up. If it wasn't for my two regulars (4 & 10 years) I would be mostly shit out of luck. But def no shortages of girls to choose from .. seems to be really never ending.

    And except for the 2 of them visiting me from time to time in vegas (one just left after a 1 week visit) I have not ventured out much.

  14. #6973

    Instagram filters

    Quote Originally Posted by LargeEss  [View Original Post]
    Mine is the TERRIBLE instagram filters pics with any detail washed away. Who would think this is a good idea?
    I'm convinced some of them use the filters for anonymity. Instead of just blurring their faces, they crank the filters up to 11. It probably works for that, but the result is still creepy as hell.

  15. #6972

    SA Suspension

    Quote Originally Posted by PussyDestroyr  [View Original Post]
    Son of a monkeys uncle. I just got perm suspension. Are there any workarounds other than an appeal?
    You tagged as dude paying money for sex, which SA frowns upon. Your account be toast. Brandon be under scrutiny by oversight agencies especially after stupid Gaetz incident. Better start all over again.

    Many years ago I created main SA profile but also several backup accounts, spaced a few months apart. Be using a different device, different VPN, different OS, different browser, different email, different everything. Different pics, different profile words. Different personas.

    Main account never been suspended because I be careful to take coms off site ASAP once contact with SB made. Read the Forum. Plenty of good advice.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape