Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 221 of 807 FirstFirst ... 121 171 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 271 321 721 ... LastLast
Results 3,301 to 3,315 of 12091
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8791

    Sasha

    Scooped Sasha this morning off National. Veteran BSW. Short petite great ass small tits decent teeth. Wears many different wigs and always a smile on her face. Considering daylight and hvy LEO presence, offered dbl her street price for full srv home visit. She didn't disappoint.

  2. #8790
    Quote Originally Posted by RougeDawg  [View Original Post]
    What creature was that? A memory I wouldn't want! Why even record that, for scientific purposes I guess.

  3. #8789

    DeDe

    I thought Jills head game was the most energetic BJ on the street till I scooped DeDe on 17th. Talk about getting your cock mouth massacred, this girl tears it up at super speed. Maybe I was just surprised at her enthusiasm or the first time with someone new but she got me off quicker than anyone else that I can recollect.

  4. #8788

    Ariel and new vids from my current Tijuana trip

    Quote Originally Posted by CasualReader1  [View Original Post]
    I can't even find your profile. I typed in your name but got 2800 results. No luck. Can you provide step by step instruction for us?
    Provided the link in the post below yours. Should take you right to Ariel. Just had an amazing session with Aurora from TJ. Just finished uploading those videos as well. If you click on my name below the video on the link it should take you to all of my videos.

  5. #8787
    Quote Originally Posted by RougeDawg  [View Original Post]
    Sorry for the late reply. About to head down to Tijuana and make some more vids. My username is the same on xvideos. Just search for my name on there. The latest video is of Ariel.
    I can't even find your profile. I typed in your name but got 2800 results. No luck. Can you provide step by step instruction for us?

  6. #8786

    Link

    Quote Originally Posted by Wanttoknow67  [View Original Post]
    Enjoy your trip. That should be more fun than here.

    I was not able to access your videos. Is there a secret code?
    Here's the link:

    https://www.xvideos.com/video7186984...r_masterbating

  7. #8785
    Senior Member


    Posts: 241

    Crazy SW

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveDream  [View Original Post]
    One time I had to pretend to be a cop to get her out. It didn't work. Paid her 25. Another time I threatened to leave the area and drive back to my city that was 45 minutes away. It didn't work. Paid her 30 to get he F out. Remember gentleman, always lock your doors so when they try to get in, you can get a good look at them and decide if you want them sucking on you.
    Remember the girls talk to each other so they might have you pegged for someone they get away with this crap. I had a BSW stab me in the head once with a fork trying to get money out of me to get out of my car. The second one that tried that stuff pulled out a knife, I am not happy about what I am about to write, I pulled her from the car and beat the living c. Out of her. Sometime later I picked a girl up and she was like, your the guy that beat. Up. I told her she pulled a knife and I defended myself and it has not happened again. This was not in your town and I am not condoning violence but I still won't put up that kind of shit anywhere. Cash and dash is one thing no body is in danger. On a side note I am headed to Mil. And thank you guys for the info here.

  8. #8784
    Quote Originally Posted by VikingPride  [View Original Post]
    For all you young Rose fans she is out of jail and back on G. Scooped near 20 and G for a really nice BBBJCIM. She made me explode like a rocket but maybe I was just overdue.
    I might have to take a drive over and see if I can find her. Anyone have a photo or good description. She's been reviewed on here so much I been looking but so far no luck.

  9. #8783

    Videos

    Enjoy your trip. That should be more fun than here.

    I was not able to access your videos. Is there a secret code?

    Quote Originally Posted by RougeDawg  [View Original Post]
    Sorry for the late reply. About to head down to Tijuana and make some more vids. My username is the same on xvideos. Just search for my name on there. The latest video is of Ariel.

  10. #8782

    Video

    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigGuy22  [View Original Post]
    No luck, profile isn't coming up.
    If xvideo is like Pornhub, you nees to get approval from the poster before you can become unlocked.

  11. #8781

    No luck

    Quote Originally Posted by RougeDawg  [View Original Post]
    Sorry for the late reply. About to head down to Tijuana and make some more vids. My username is the same on xvideos. Just search for my name on there. The latest video is of Ariel.
    No luck, profile isn't coming up.

  12. #8780

    No problem

    Quote Originally Posted by HuntingStreets  [View Original Post]
    Actually, I did miss the part about the video being online. My bad.

    HS.
    No problem, had me going back and rereading it like did I read the original post right, LOL.

  13. #8779

    Rose on G

    For all you young Rose fans she is out of jail and back on G. Scooped near 20 and G for a really nice BBBJCIM. She made me explode like a rocket but maybe I was just overdue.

  14. #8778

    Angel

    That was Angel walking wearin pink shorts. I did see her but kept driving. She is very skilled with BBBJ but not worth the trouble trust me. Scammer and thief wouldn't stop asking for more money.

  15. #8777
    Quote Originally Posted by Wood1821  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone picked her up, I seen her today wearing pink shorts and pink tip ass is hanging out, she looks cute from a distance, she looks to be a Latina.
    Sounds like Angel, short very tan. Looks good from a distance and absolutely best kept at a distance. Its like getting a BJ from Bette Midler. Just shut the fuck up and get out!!!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape