Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 454 of 1196 FirstFirst ... 354 404 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 504 554 954 ... LastLast
Results 6,796 to 6,810 of 17935
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11140
    Senior Member


    Posts: 364

    Tara

    There's been a lot of back and forth about her lately. Here is my $. 02. Easy contact and reply. She asked for a picture which I sent, I normally don't but I read she had been on SA. Having been on SA myself, my photos are on that site, so I rolled the dice. I got the address and was instructed to text when I parked. This is the part where many say they ran out of luck. Fortunately, I got confirmation of the apt # and away I went. I'm not going into a lot of detail but I was there an hour and was never rushed, no clock watching, she was easy going, sensual, took direction well, stayed into the session the entire time. Maybe I just got lucky?

  2. #11139
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvItShaved  [View Original Post]
    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...i/249280904559

    New girl on the scene, but same old GPS!

    BBBJ 100 🤫128132;Qv 200 💄 📲8594693810🍆 hhr 300🍆128541; hr 400 😝.

    When will these girls ever learn the basic economic principle of demand / supply elasticity? They're better off having 10 clients at $200 per, than one or none at $400 per. DUH! LMFAO!
    I'm always cautious when they show several face pics but will not show their teeth. Dental hygiene is at the top of my list.

  3. #11138

    Danville Dream

    Quote Originally Posted by Boogie2020  [View Original Post]
    I've had a couple triggers in Danville on this one. PM me.
    Ya know-If you are in the area-She is better than nothing. There simply isn't much to choose from in that area.

    I'm sure she weighs 200 pounds & change. She smokes. She talks nonstop. She does swallow & not bad at it, I report-You decide.

  4. #11137

    Lacyy

    Quote Originally Posted by SlimTrim  [View Original Post]
    She's not missing she's hiding from her mother! She's ok I know her so! Just wanted to put you mind at ease LOL in the event you cared.

    Slim out.
    Thanks for the update. Glad to hear she's okay. While my recent encounters with her were subpar I don't wish here any ill will. If she ever gets it together enough to match the level of our first visit I'd even be willing to give it another go.

  5. #11136

    FreakNasty

    Long time lurker yet first time poster. Saw the ad for freak nasty and I'm thinking of trying it out. Only problem is it's outcall only and she has 2 numbers. Anyone have a dream with her? https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...t/035678410996.

  6. #11135

    Pulled trigger in Danville

    Quote Originally Posted by Llama11  [View Original Post]
    Anyone pulled the trigger on this? She claims to be in Danville and has a reasonable rate. Seems TGTB.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...n/209117111407
    I've had a couple triggers in Danville on this one. PM me.

  7. #11134

    More GPS!

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...i/249280904559

    New girl on the scene, but same old GPS!

    BBBJ 100 🤫128132;Qv 200 💄 📲8594693810🍆 hhr 300🍆128541; hr 400 😝.

    When will these girls ever learn the basic economic principle of demand / supply elasticity? They're better off having 10 clients at $200 per, than one or none at $400 per. DUH! LMFAO!

  8. #11133

    Cori

    Quote Originally Posted by SlimTrim  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, cancel my request! This is a dude!! Not my thing!!
    We'll, you're wrong dude. If you look closely at the pic with her and a dilldo you'll see the word "TOY", in red. And if you'd bothered looking at the pic I posted, you'd see she has a pussy! But you do you. So don't contact her! Less contacts for her to sort through. I know you're new dude, but pay attention!

  9. #11132

    Cancel my request

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvItShaved  [View Original Post]
    Nope, no cock. All chick. If you look at that pick, you'll see it says "TOY". I have a full frontal nude of her showing a pretty shaved pussy, but can never seem to attach pics here. But I'll try one more time.
    Yeah, cancel my request! This is a dude!! Not my thing!!

  10. #11131

    Not missing just hiding

    Quote Originally Posted by Dan277  [View Original Post]
    I'd seen a Facebook post she had went missing or something. So I assume she probably OD somewhere.
    She's not missing she's hiding from her mother! She's ok I know her so! Just wanted to put you mind at ease LOL in the event you cared.

    Slim out.

  11. #11130

    Lacyy

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeMan64  [View Original Post]
    She must be a real jewel. I used to see her 10 years ago and was a total blast. Drugs and whatever has taken the toll on her.
    Yeah, I'd imagine that would have been a real good time a decade ago. Sadly the last 10 years have not been good to her. It's a real shame.

  12. #11129

    Anyone pulled the trigger in Danville?

    Anyone pulled the trigger on this? She claims to be in Danville and has a reasonable rate. Seems TGTB.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...n/209117111407

  13. #11128
    Quote Originally Posted by DaShelby44  [View Original Post]
    I bet they run when they here a dinner bell!
    Well and update. She did apologize and gave me half of what I gave her back. Apparently she was being truthful about a serious situation. It's whatever though, this hobby has really gone to shit.

    On another note. Has anyone ever been asked to provide a LinkedIn / linktree or social media with a selfie to "verify"? I'm not doing that because that's just multiple red flags in my opinion.

  14. #11127

    Lacyy

    Quote Originally Posted by Dan277  [View Original Post]
    I'd seen a Facebook post she had went missing or something. So I assume she probably OD somewhere.
    She contacted me a few weeks back wanting to meet up. I told her the last two times she ghosted me. So I told her no. She said she would sell me pics and video's. I said no to that. Then she sent me some disturbing photos of her neck like someone tried to strangle her with bruises and swelling.

    She must be a real jewel. I used to see her 10 years ago and was a total blast. Drugs and whatever has taken the toll on her.

  15. #11126

    Cori

    Quote Originally Posted by DaShelby44  [View Original Post]
    Pretty sure she has a cock.
    Nope, no cock. All chick. If you look at that pick, you'll see it says "TOY". I have a full frontal nude of her showing a pretty shaved pussy, but can never seem to attach pics here. But I'll try one more time.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails D590CE95-DD1A-43EB-84B5-B724EB22E1E7.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape