Thread: Asian Apartment Girls
+
Add Report
Results 5,821 to 5,835 of 13799
-
08-25-22 08:23 #7979Senior Member

Posts: 47Well, she's real, suspicious ad or not
She's been at this since last October, I've seen her like 5 times. Her friend, Zara, was even hotter, but she's since retired. All I can say is, try her out, prove me wrong.
Originally Posted by ApplePiePussy
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-22 08:07 #7978Senior Member

Posts: 1435You have been with her? Did you see proof that "she" was not hiding a joy stick or never had one? The working of that ad makes me suspicious of some trans or crossdresser or whatever new terms they use stuff going on.
Originally Posted by DennyOlsen
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-22 06:28 #7977Senior Member

Posts: 989"Gloryhole CBJ- $ 120 - let yourself in, let yourself out, cash in the hole. No chit chat! Come dump your load and leave stress free!
Originally Posted by ApplePiePussy
[View Original Post]
This sounds like a recipe for disaster.
-
08-25-22 05:15 #7976Senior Member

Posts: 211She's legit. I've seen her for a hand job and foot job. She's really cute and in college. Her gloryhole is new too but I need someone to TOFTT.
Originally Posted by ApplePiePussy
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-22 00:17 #7975Senior Member

Posts: 767Something new every day
Per Denny's post, she lists a menu but does not include FS, yet the bottom of her list says that anal is available. Either she's a virgin saving herself for a husband or the equipment in the front might not be penetrable. I haven't seen her so am only offering one observation about that list. The cum dump gloryhole is also not a service that tends to feature for cis women providers, although I did find this type of service in Europe (watch porn through a window while a provider does CBJ through a gloryhole).
Originally Posted by DennyOlsen
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-22 21:24 #7974Senior Member

Posts: 936It says Anal is available. Kind of a weird ad. A little suspicious.
Originally Posted by DennyOlsen
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-22 19:39 #7973Senior Member

Posts: 47Everything covered
Everything is covered, no matter how much I've offered.
Originally Posted by Deeefggrr
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-22 19:10 #7972Senior Member

Posts: 53Question
Is it a BBBJ?
Originally Posted by DennyOlsen
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-22 17:22 #7971Senior Member

Posts: 47Girl in Bridgeport
Bella, very pretty Asian girl. Doesn't do full service, but for $150, she sucks yr dick off, unrushed, everything covered.
Originally Posted by Inish45
[View Original Post]
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/89761035
-
08-24-22 16:15 #7970Senior Member

Posts: 1713Thai girl alert
Took a short break from posting. Mostly to spend time with Mimi and Vivian, but also partly because I was accused of writing reviews for girls that don't exist. I guess Yumi, Lina and Ella are all imaginary lol. There are at least 15 reviews between them. Maybe those reviews are all fake too lol.
Anyway, as not to clog up the forum, I will just make a brief post letting people know that I have something to share privately. Those of you who have my email or text number already can reach out to me directly if you are interested.
Met a cute Thai girl today. Thai girl is rare, so decided to share. After all, sharing is caring. If interested, email / text me.
-
08-24-22 08:14 #7969Senior Member

Posts: 521Kp
Any strong recommendations in the KP lineup?
-
08-24-22 07:48 #7968Senior Member

Posts: 2111Rl
Just a few posts down I provide that info?
Originally Posted by Champ2014
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-22 22:16 #7967Senior Member

Posts: 257I've heard that they do, but the ladies are no where near what they are in Chinatown.
Originally Posted by FaceGlazer2018
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-22 21:04 #7966Regular Member

Posts: 16What is RL
Please can someone tell me, what is RL.
Is there a website or a business name or a phone number that can be shared please?
-
08-23-22 15:12 #7965Senior Member

Posts: 26Hkpd
Anyone know if the new girl at HKPD is legit. The pic the booker sent (without blurring her face) looks spectacular, but I am well-versed in the apartment bait and switch. It is the girl there right now who is not the "Russian" one who was already there.










Reply With Quote





