Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Thread: Asian Apartment Girls

+ Add Report
Page 390 of 921 FirstFirst ... 290 340 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 440 490 890 ... LastLast
Results 5,836 to 5,850 of 13812
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7977
    Quote Originally Posted by ApplePiePussy  [View Original Post]
    It says Anal is available. Kind of a weird ad. A little suspicious.
    "Gloryhole CBJ- $ 120 - let yourself in, let yourself out, cash in the hole. No chit chat! Come dump your load and leave stress free!

    This sounds like a recipe for disaster.

  2. #7976
    Quote Originally Posted by ApplePiePussy  [View Original Post]
    It says Anal is available. Kind of a weird ad. A little suspicious.
    She's legit. I've seen her for a hand job and foot job. She's really cute and in college. Her gloryhole is new too but I need someone to TOFTT.

  3. #7975

    Something new every day

    Quote Originally Posted by DennyOlsen  [View Original Post]
    Bella, very pretty Asian girl. Doesn't do full service, but for $150, she sucks yr dick off, unrushed, everything covered.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/89761035
    Per Denny's post, she lists a menu but does not include FS, yet the bottom of her list says that anal is available. Either she's a virgin saving herself for a husband or the equipment in the front might not be penetrable. I haven't seen her so am only offering one observation about that list. The cum dump gloryhole is also not a service that tends to feature for cis women providers, although I did find this type of service in Europe (watch porn through a window while a provider does CBJ through a gloryhole).

  4. #7974
    Quote Originally Posted by DennyOlsen  [View Original Post]
    Bella, very pretty Asian girl. Doesn't do full service, but for $150, she sucks yr dick off, unrushed, everything covered.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/89761035
    It says Anal is available. Kind of a weird ad. A little suspicious.

  5. #7973

    Everything covered

    Quote Originally Posted by Deeefggrr  [View Original Post]
    Is it a BBBJ?
    Everything is covered, no matter how much I've offered.

  6. #7972

    Question

    Quote Originally Posted by DennyOlsen  [View Original Post]
    Bella, very pretty Asian girl. Doesn't do full service, but for $150, she sucks yr dick off, unrushed, everything covered.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/89761035
    Is it a BBBJ?

  7. #7971

    Girl in Bridgeport

    Quote Originally Posted by Inish45  [View Original Post]
    Hey, I'm totally new to a lot of this but what is RL? I want to check it out. Safe? I'm in Bridgeport Chicago and just want to find someone local. Also any ideas where I can find a Indian Pakistani or any Mexican girls?
    Bella, very pretty Asian girl. Doesn't do full service, but for $150, she sucks yr dick off, unrushed, everything covered.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/89761035

  8. #7970

    Thai girl alert

    Took a short break from posting. Mostly to spend time with Mimi and Vivian, but also partly because I was accused of writing reviews for girls that don't exist. I guess Yumi, Lina and Ella are all imaginary lol. There are at least 15 reviews between them. Maybe those reviews are all fake too lol.

    Anyway, as not to clog up the forum, I will just make a brief post letting people know that I have something to share privately. Those of you who have my email or text number already can reach out to me directly if you are interested.

    Met a cute Thai girl today. Thai girl is rare, so decided to share. After all, sharing is caring. If interested, email / text me.

  9. #7969

    Kp

    Any strong recommendations in the KP lineup?

  10. #7968
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2111

    Rl

    Just a few posts down I provide that info?

    Quote Originally Posted by Champ2014  [View Original Post]
    Please can someone tell me, what is RL.

    Is there a website or a business name or a phone number that can be shared please?

  11. #7967
    Senior Member


    Posts: 257
    Quote Originally Posted by FaceGlazer2018  [View Original Post]
    Does HKPD have any girls in suburb locations like AX use to have? Thinking about giving it a shot this week.
    I've heard that they do, but the ladies are no where near what they are in Chinatown.

  12. #7966

    What is RL

    Please can someone tell me, what is RL.

    Is there a website or a business name or a phone number that can be shared please?

  13. #7965

    Hkpd

    Anyone know if the new girl at HKPD is legit. The pic the booker sent (without blurring her face) looks spectacular, but I am well-versed in the apartment bait and switch. It is the girl there right now who is not the "Russian" one who was already there.

  14. #7964

    Hkpd

    Does HKPD have any girls in suburb locations like AX use to have? Thinking about giving it a shot this week.

  15. #7963

    What is global snacks bar?

    Quote Originally Posted by Deeefggrr  [View Original Post]
    I been getting texts from global snacks bar. They always mention the girls they are getting in. They do mostly Asian but they do say they have Ukraine girls too. Was wondering if anyone met up with any of those girls and if it's legit? Like are the girls hot?
    Never heard of them.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape