Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,021 to 1,035 of 3061
-
08-24-22 07:42 #2041Regular Member

Posts: 14Any value workers recently?
Hey guys, I've been mongering for a while now but have taken a break recently due to money issues. I was looking to dip my toes back into the game but wanted to see if anyone had any good value workers they've seen recently that are worth checking out. I use to see Sam Diamond and Fitviet (who seems controversial recently) along with some others and they had pretty good rates for what it was but I am wondering if anyone has any good contacts? I have a few I'm willing to trade in exchange as well, thank you in advance!
-
08-23-22 22:12 #2040Senior Member

Posts: 303She looks 100% female and she has over 100 reviews on Private Delights, none of them saying that she is trans woman. Where is your evidence to back up what you are saying?
Originally Posted by Hornilius69
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-22 17:40 #2039Senior Member

Posts: 471Do a little research
Cross reference the girls with other, well known sites.
Originally Posted by SamuraiGod69
[View Original Post]
Some might stick w / Private delights, others on another site, but google is your friend.
Read the boards here, not hard to find out what the other sites are.
Are the telphone #'s the same, the pics? What do the reviews say AND HOW LONG have they been working.
I'll see a gal that's been reviewed on HX without second thoughts.
-
08-20-22 14:47 #2038Senior Member

Posts: 84Very nice girl
May is really cool. She has a friend name Miya that will join in if you like.
Originally Posted by BallzDeepNu
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-22 00:22 #2037Regular Member

Posts: 5I have been seeing May for a whiles and she is one my ATF. Pics are legit.
Originally Posted by GrunionRunner
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-22 23:31 #2036Senior Member

Posts: 205Fuck she quoted me 3 bills for a hh on Saturday. I figured her rates adjusted to account for her popularity. She was likely experimenting with figures to find the sweet spot, but I haven't checked in with her since. This was on Saturday when she was in Garden Grove.
Originally Posted by DeadAzz
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-22 23:00 #2035Senior Member

Posts: 262If they ask for deposit I'd just pass. Some legit ones might but most I figure are scam.
Originally Posted by SamuraiGod69
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-22 20:02 #2034Regular Member

Posts: 5New to the scene
Hi guys I'm relatively new. I've hooked up with 2 girls on Privatedelights. I noticed the girls on listcrawler look better but almost every ad looks like a scam or a police sting. How do you guys know what is legit and do you have any rec for girls who do hhr or qv.
-
08-16-22 10:20 #2033Senior Member

Posts: 432I'm am definitely sure she probably has one. But either way her service is the kind that only comes by once in a blue moon.
Originally Posted by ChrisPoontang
[View Original Post]
Damage for her when she was here was 1. 5 QV 2 HHR 3 HR. But I heard her prices might've gone up due to her popularity so could be more now.
I seriously can't fucking wait until she comes back to SD and hopefully I'm grandfathered into her old rates because I literally saw her every single day last week and I'm already having withdrawals. Low key, I hope none of you guys get to fuck her so she decides to come back down here LOL.
-
08-16-22 10:05 #2032Senior Member

Posts: 158Sweetie
Banged her yesterday at a lower tier hotel in Garden Grove near corner of Brookhurst and GG Blvd.
Originally Posted by MikeNc1
[View Original Post]
I went for "extras". Someday maybe I be posting screenshots.
Or maybe not.
-
08-15-22 21:37 #2031Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2687She looks like suffers from severe GPS.
Originally Posted by LuckySmile
[View Original Post]
The black girl in one of the pictures means she has a pimp.
I'm going to pass on her.
-
08-15-22 21:37 #2030Senior Member

Posts: 67What's the damage?
Originally Posted by BigM1
[View Original Post]
Where is she hosting? Motel?
-
08-15-22 21:18 #2029Senior Member

Posts: 440Wow, Sweetie
Wow, she is indeed HOT!
Originally Posted by LuckySmile
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-22 20:39 #2028Senior Member

Posts: 170Sweetie in town
She's real and she's amazing.
https://escortbabylon.net/image_list...10407b0ebc8c25
Please treat her nice, we need this keeper to stick around.
Lucky.
-
08-15-22 13:11 #2027Regular Member

Posts: 12Have you seen her?
Does anyone know if MaciVineyard1618 is still around? I saw her last year for a session and she was outstanding. I was going to try to contact her but her PD and HX accounts both seem to be down.











Reply With Quote






