Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,201 to 7,215 of 15296
-
08-24-22 12:19 #8096Senior Member

Posts: 45NYAF coersion. I am such a sucker
I made appointment to see Ada, who I had seen several years ago. I love a slutty girl with few limits and great skills which my vague memory and current reviews both reflect. I get there and MMS sends in the full lineup anyway. They catch me glimpsing at Yoyo who has this ultra slutty look about her (and a very pretty face) and, I have no idea how this happened, the next thing I know Ada and Yoyo have my pants down and my cock in their mouths. I had no chance to kick one of them out before I was overwhelmed by the sight of these 2 playing me like the sucker I am (pun intended! I am so weak!
The session was awesome. Most of what my 2 girl fantasies are in my evil porn brain. (OK they changed condoms for each entry) No regrets at the 2 x price. It is a 3 x memory. They were very good together. Girl on Girl play, all kinds of BBBJ, rimming and all my fav positions, first one then the other then back again. Ada is SO deliciously tight! And both were so game-on with the dirty talk and overall enthusiasm. If I only had 2 dicks. Everyone knows Ada is awesome. Yoyo may be equal, at lease she was yesterday. And yeah, I know its all an act, but maybe that makes it even better. Great fun!
-
08-24-22 09:58 #8095Senior Member

Posts: 551Tori
Appreciate it bro.
Originally Posted by GenghisDong
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-22 08:25 #8094Senior Member

Posts: 36Tori
For Tori, I saw that she was working at Jersey spots but haven't noticed her recently.
Originally Posted by Jincs89
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-22 06:56 #8093Regular Member

Posts: 7You have to go to midtown
For that kind of experience you have to go midtown. The offerings are sparse below Chinatown. And Chinatown down not really have that kind of all inclusive experience.
Originally Posted by TightHammies
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-22 03:10 #8092Senior Member

Posts: 114Mott st
I finally got to check out Mott st, I have to say I had an amazing time for my first time there. Thanks to the help of some of why'all I found out who to see. I was told about Lisa and to try her out unfortunately I didn't get to see her but I did get to see Yuyu which was a fun experience for my first time there. She looked pretty good with a nice body for her age maybe I have a thing for gilfs. She greeted me at the door already pulling me to a room. We talked about prices ended up 100 for everything. She was making small talk and feeling me up while I was getting undressed. She cleans me up and she starts with a BBBJ which started off eh but got good as she kept going she stopped to ask if I liked and then went back to it. We did a little fore play then we got into missionary for BBFS. Her kitty was just right it was warm and wet with help from some lube. I think we were the only one's there so she was moaning and saying how much she likes etc, we switched to doggie and I busted in her back. I wanted to cum inside but she said not to earlier LOL. She washed me in the sink, gave me her number and gave me a kiss goodbye. I'll see her again and try other ladies there soon.
-
08-24-22 01:20 #8091Banned Member

Posts: 633Great review, and she really sounds great. I love small. Was the damage 4 Bens? I heard she had bandages. Can you describe those? Thanks!
Originally Posted by MeowMao
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-22 23:18 #8090Senior Member

Posts: 1766Go see Arie at 41 spa. Glorious real K tits.
Originally Posted by ThreeSixTeen
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-22 13:52 #8089Senior Member

Posts: 153Sara petite babe at Asian Star
After Yume, I wanted someone petite and cute. Saw a review on Sara so I checked her out. She's super tiny. Like 1/3 size od Yume everywhere! Cute as button with her tiny boobs and a beautiful face. I couldn't believe she looked exactly like her pics including her big eyes. She so soft spoken and quiet. Super submissive type of girl. I love her skin so milky white and I am blessed to be able to ravage her LOL. We squeezed into the shower and felt each other up. She does a really good job cleaning me up to make sure I am clean. She's so short that I have to lower myself to kiss her. In the room, I sat on the bed and just lifted her up with ease to straddle me while we dfked. I was staring at her pretty face most of the time as she's just so pretty and I wanted to see her face. I put her down and she gives me a bed size BBBJ. Her little mouth on my cock gets me horny just thinking about it. I picked her up and flipped her over for behind the ass DATY. Face ass down ass up so I can kiss her ass and lick her little V up and down like ice cream. The view is great so I asked for the cover and I entered her doggy to feel the her inside. I feel like I was rearranging her organs since she's so small and I think I was bottoming out a little bit. It feels nice and she's pretty quiet with her moaning like she's too shy to express herself so I encouraging her to let me know if she feels good and she nods and moans louder as I pumped that little ass until I let a nice big load in the bag.
Overall, a great experience with a super cute petite girl. Totally different than with a sex fiend anything goes Yume but it was a very nice experience and change of pace for me. I felt like I was with a shy girlfriend who goes to church on Sunday's and finally making love to her for the first time.
-
08-23-22 13:26 #8088Senior Member

Posts: 1766She works at Dream Asian in NJ. I think her name is Karina or something. You would know her by the pics for sure. She was on the other day but not currently on.
Originally Posted by Jincs89
[View Original Post]
Maybe call Kim at Rest and Relax. They may have some Korean ones.
-
08-23-22 10:07 #8087Senior Member

Posts: 71Abby and Heidi at NYAF
Got the Monday blues so I texted Nyaf to see what's up and got lucky with not one but two beauties Abby and Heidi as soon as I set eyes on these two I know they would make me feel better and melt the troubles away.
Abby I knew from a while ago (AD) so it was nice to get reacquainted after so long, Heidi is new I was told, she's so hot and looks legit young.
They took over me in the room and to be honest I was too fucked up to resist so I let them both tear me apart. Heidi got some real nice tits and a good body. Abby is a little spinner with good skills. Anyway, as soon as I enter the session begins, no wasting time. We undress each other and I hold for a min to admire their bodies. Abby kisses Heidi's nipples and gets the hard. I finger them both very lightly then I had them both grind on my legs with their wet pussies. Heidi's was playing her herself so we lay her down for daty.
Abby was sucking me off when I was feasting on Heidi and then the swap. There was so much action it's very hard to describe it all. Rubber on and We fucked for a while. Although It was very nice to watch their bodies mingle with mine I can't imagine having 3 girls, that would be too much going on.
These girls were very GFE from the way they sucked me off to the way they interacted with each other. I finally came on their chest when they both kneel in front if me.
All in damaged was 640.
-
08-23-22 03:56 #8086Regular Member

Posts: 15GD the best
Cheers, tysm.
Originally Posted by GenghisDong
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-22 03:09 #8085Senior Member

Posts: 54Big Naturals
Any recommendations for a provider with large naturals? Not massive, but big Cs at least, ideally D / DD. TIA.
-
08-22-22 23:36 #8084Senior Member

Posts: 551Tori
Wasup everyone it's been a while since I actually made a review, I been working 6 days a week. I was wondering if anyone knows where Tori working got one day off and I want to to put it to use or any attractive MILF, no young girls would prefer with big fake tits like Bella etc. sorry I'm asking for to much but it's hard to make money. LOL I don't want it to go to waste.
-
08-22-22 23:07 #8083Senior Member

Posts: 28In Manhattan Friday / Saturday (near times square)
Hey All,
Any places near times square that are open after 10 pm? Would appreciate any recommendation as I am visiting.
-
08-22-22 21:46 #8082Senior Member

Posts: 4760Like everyone no?
Everyone has by now no?
Originally Posted by Haunted
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






