Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 24 of 206 FirstFirst ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 74 124 ... LastLast
Results 346 to 360 of 3090
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2745
    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    I remember the cops raided the place and arrested some fookers for masturbation. I can only imagine the defense at trial. Yeah, that was not my dick, my hands, or my dollar bills sticking together.

    What a fucken disgusting place.
    Before the proliferation of strip clubs in the late 90's, Venus Fair, the Adult Book Store in Van Nuys and SB were the only sources for adult entertainment in the valley. It may have been seedy but that was where the action was.

  2. #2744
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Social media jerkoff

    Quote Originally Posted by Max#01  [View Original Post]
    You win a heart-felt "thank-you"! .

    Now that you mention it, I do remember the guy with the mop. The mop guy and who was probably a bouncer always stood around the back door. He had a whole janitor's closet.
    https://www.instagram.com/venusfairestrip/?hl=en

    There is an Instagram. Not sure if the FBI let's you jerk off to social media.

  3. #2743
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Swifter

    Quote Originally Posted by Max#01  [View Original Post]
    You win a heart-felt "thank-you"! .

    Now that you mention it, I do remember the guy with the mop. The mop guy and who was probably a bouncer always stood around the back door. He had a whole janitor's closet.
    I remember the cops raided the place and arrested some fookers for masturbation. I can only imagine the defense at trial. Yeah, that was not my dick, my hands, or my dollar bills sticking together.

    What a fucken disgusting place.

  4. #2742
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1241
    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    Said place is Venus Faire. 6452 lankershim I went once and remembered that I should stay in school because I did not want to be the guy that had to mop up the jizz on the glass screen. I never went back. The place next door was an alcohol club topless, I think it was star garden.

    I think Venus faire is still here, at least the internet says it is.
    You win a heart-felt "thank-you"! .

    Now that you mention it, I do remember the guy with the mop. The mop guy and who was probably a bouncer always stood around the back door. He had a whole janitor's closet.

  5. #2741
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1241
    Quote Originally Posted by DodgerK  [View Original Post]
    Venus Faire.

    6452 Lankershim Blvd.

    North Hollywood, CA 91606.

    It is still around but they took out the partitions and they are offering lap dances. There are still a few video booths with the closed doors.

    The feature dance booth is now a mini dance stage.

    I had so many good memories at that place. Meet a lot of dancers there and even got to go home with several of them too. As a no mileage place, it was always packed. I have a lot of funny stories during my time there, just glad I was able to experience that there.

    The only swingers club I remember was behind Eros Station, but I am not sure we are talking about the same club.
    Yes! Thank-you!

  6. #2740
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1241

    Memory Lane. One Correction

    I looked at the map a little closer and I believe I actually took the 170 Freeway to get to the Victory Blvd exit.

  7. #2739
    Quote Originally Posted by Max#01  [View Original Post]
    Folks. DC senior here with a question for anyone who remembers. Back 20 years ago, while on business in LA, I would visit a combination video shop / life girl peep show somewhere north of Victory Blvd. I remember heading north on the 101, turning right on Victory for a few blocks, and turning left on a street I don't remember. The business was a couple of blocks up the road on the right.

    I remember literally half the store was the adult video / sex toys shop. You paid $5 to enter the back part of the shop that had upwards of 10 private viewing booths and one larger "feature performer" booth. You walked around until you found a girl to your liking. She went in one ide of the booth and you went in the other. You could talk on phones between the glass panel. Of course, there was a box where you could slide in tips. For the most part, the place was self-service but there were a couple of special booths in which you could consummate your relationship with your new friend. I do remember having some quality time with Ona Zee in the feature booth.

    You would make my day if you remember the name of the place, the street location and whether or not it's still around. Bonus points if you can remember the name of the swinger's club right down the street! Thanks!
    Venus Faire.

    6452 Lankershim Blvd.

    North Hollywood, CA 91606.

    It is still around but they took out the partitions and they are offering lap dances. There are still a few video booths with the closed doors.

    The feature dance booth is now a mini dance stage.

    I had so many good memories at that place. Meet a lot of dancers there and even got to go home with several of them too. As a no mileage place, it was always packed. I have a lot of funny stories during my time there, just glad I was able to experience that there.

    The only swingers club I remember was behind Eros Station, but I am not sure we are talking about the same club.

  8. #2738
    Quote Originally Posted by Max#01  [View Original Post]
    Folks. DC senior here with a question for anyone who remembers. Back 20 years ago, while on business in LA, I would visit a combination video shop / life girl peep show somewhere north of Victory Blvd. I remember heading north on the 101, turning right on Victory for a few blocks, and turning left on a street I don't remember. The business was a couple of blocks up the road on the right.

    I remember literally half the store was the adult video / sex toys shop. You paid $5 to enter the back part of the shop that had upwards of 10 private viewing booths and one larger "feature performer" booth. You walked around until you found a girl to your liking. She went in one ide of the booth and you went in the other. You could talk on phones between the glass panel. Of course, there was a box where you could slide in tips. For the most part, the place was self-service but there were a couple of special booths in which you could consummate your relationship with your new friend. I do remember having some quality time with Ona Zee in the feature booth.

    You would make my day if you remember the name of the place, the street location and whether or not it's still around. Bonus points if you can remember the name of the swinger's club right down the street! Thanks!
    Venus Faire?

  9. #2737
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    What do I win?

    Quote Originally Posted by Max#01  [View Original Post]
    Folks. DC senior here with a question for anyone who remembers. Back 20 years ago, while on business in LA, I would visit a combination video shop / life girl peep show somewhere north of Victory Blvd. I remember heading north on the 101, turning right on Victory for a few blocks, and turning left on a street I don't remember. The business was a couple of blocks up the road on the right.

    I remember literally half the store was the adult video / sex toys shop. You paid $5 to enter the back part of the shop that had upwards of 10 private viewing booths and one larger "feature performer" booth. You walked around until you found a girl to your liking. She went in one ide of the booth and you went in the other. You could talk on phones between the glass panel. Of course, there was a box where you could slide in tips. For the most part, the place was self-service but there were a couple of special booths in which you could consummate your relationship with your new friend. I do remember having some quality time with Ona Zee in the feature booth.

    You would make my day if you remember the name of the place, the street location and whether or not it's still around. Bonus points if you can remember the name of the swinger's club right down the street! Thanks!
    Said place is Venus Faire. 6452 lankershim I went once and remembered that I should stay in school because I did not want to be the guy that had to mop up the jizz on the glass screen. I never went back. The place next door was an alcohol club topless, I think it was star garden.

    I think Venus faire is still here, at least the internet says it is.

  10. #2736

    The small pox vaccine is 85% effective against monkeypox

    Quote Originally Posted by PaleMan  [View Original Post]
    Just want the words out for my brothers. I know you believe lots of things like never paying more than $100 for pussy so I hope you stay bump free my man. The pain is real.
    So, thank god for that.

  11. #2735
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2687
    Quote Originally Posted by Max#01  [View Original Post]
    Back 20 years ago, while on business in LA, I would visit a combination video shop / life girl peep show somewhere north of Victory Blvd. I remember heading north on the 101, turning right on Victory for a few blocks, and turning left on a street I don't remember. The business was a couple of blocks up the road on the right.

    I remember literally half the store was the adult video / sex toys shop. You paid $5 to enter the back part of the shop that had upwards of 10 private viewing booths and one larger "feature performer" booth. You walked around until you found a girl to your liking. She went in one ide of the booth and you went in the other. You could talk on phones between the glass panel. Of course, there was a box where you could slide in tips. For the most part, the place was self-service but there were a couple of special booths in which you could consummate your relationship with your new friend. I do remember having some quality time with Ona Zee in the feature booth.

    You would make my day if you remember the name of the place, the street location and whether or not it's still around. Bonus points if you can remember the name of the swinger's club right down the street! Thanks!
    I've lived in LA for over 20 years.

    I've never heard of ANY place have special booths or I would have lived in my car in the parking lot.

  12. #2734
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1241

    Memory Lane: Adult Video & Live Girl Booths in Van Nuys / Burbank?

    Folks. DC senior here with a question for anyone who remembers. Back 20 years ago, while on business in LA, I would visit a combination video shop / life girl peep show somewhere north of Victory Blvd. I remember heading north on the 101, turning right on Victory for a few blocks, and turning left on a street I don't remember. The business was a couple of blocks up the road on the right.

    I remember literally half the store was the adult video / sex toys shop. You paid $5 to enter the back part of the shop that had upwards of 10 private viewing booths and one larger "feature performer" booth. You walked around until you found a girl to your liking. She went in one ide of the booth and you went in the other. You could talk on phones between the glass panel. Of course, there was a box where you could slide in tips. For the most part, the place was self-service but there were a couple of special booths in which you could consummate your relationship with your new friend. I do remember having some quality time with Ona Zee in the feature booth.

    You would make my day if you remember the name of the place, the street location and whether or not it's still around. Bonus points if you can remember the name of the swinger's club right down the street! Thanks!

  13. #2733

    Believe what you want

    Quote Originally Posted by WhoreMaster91  [View Original Post]
    Monkeypox is Bullshit.
    Just want the words out for my brothers. I know you believe lots of things like never paying more than $100 for pussy so I hope you stay bump free my man. The pain is real.

  14. #2732
    Senior Member


    Posts: 167

    Monkey pox

    Quote Originally Posted by PaleMan  [View Original Post]
    Gents, us hobbyists are now eligible to signup For the Monkeypox vaccine wait list. Get yourself on this list if you want to avoid some pain.

    https://lacpublichealth.sjc1.qualtri...Y96Sxs2lUgUZb8
    Those of you boomers who had childhood vaccination for small pox are covered against monkey pox.

  15. #2731
    Quote Originally Posted by PaleMan  [View Original Post]
    Gents, us hobbyists are now eligible to signup For the Monkeypox vaccine wait list. Get yourself on this list if you want to avoid some pain.

    https://lacpublichealth.sjc1.qualtri...Y96Sxs2lUgUZb8
    Monkeypox is Bullshit.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape