Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 547 of 1761 FirstFirst ... 47 447 497 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 597 647 1047 1547 ... LastLast
Results 8,191 to 8,205 of 26406
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18216

    Is this her?

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBen13  [View Original Post]
    I hear from her regularly, probably visit monthly. I never have any issues other than she gets pissed if I can't come over when she wants it. She absolutely likes it if you just talk as dirty as you can to her and tell her exactly what you want to do to her. Then go do it. I think she's got a damn hot body too.
    Is this her? If not got a working link or digits?

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...w/183064511608

  2. #18215
    Didn't see these reports on her till after I bailed. No thanks! Wish I would of seen them before my long drive there.

    Quote Originally Posted by DumpTruck  [View Original Post]
    She asks for too much. Everything is co vered. 150 is massage with hand job. 200 is CBJ. 300 is everything including cfs. Nice tight and shaved but way too many marks of usage. It was a turn off but she won't cheat you on your time and does service well.

  3. #18214

    Come to think of it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wenceslas  [View Original Post]
    I'm one and done with her. Not a lot of friction downstairs for me. Tried blowing up my phone afterwards. She has bad reports on the arrangement forum too. Under what name I can't recall.
    As I was pounding, the the lack of friction crossed my mind. I attributed it to the 2 old fashions I had prior to meeting maybe numbed my senses. But maybe not.

    She was on the borderline weight wise. I have a sliding scale with weight based on looks / age.

  4. #18213
    Quote Originally Posted by FunRyan100  [View Original Post]
    Saw her at her apartment a few years ago when she used to live in Waukesha. The last I knew, she was in the Brookfield, Butler area. She appears to have dropped a lot of weight, and she was not heavy back then. Pretty sure I paid 150 for a half hour session of uncovered 69, and while she did swallow, the session only lasted 15 minutes or so. If it matters, she's a huge Trump supporter and a serious anti-vaxer. She also has 3 or 4 kids.

  5. #18212

    Anyone try?

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...a/305353719928

    Wanted to know if anyone gave her a go?

  6. #18211

    Too thick

    Quote Originally Posted by Member#1117  [View Original Post]
    Recently saw this lady. She said her name was Kitt but I swear that a previous post called her Kelly. Anybody got the story on this one? Addiction or just poor life choices? I didn't get any sob stories or texts after asking for money.

    Visit was a little weird but pretty good. Place seemed safe enough and not in a terrible neighborhood or sketchy motel. Thicker MILF body with a nice rack. Got her worked up and she just jammed it in. Allowed CIP with no upcharge. Not sure if greek is on the menu or not. Overall respectable if you want a late 30's MILF. Price / service wise, I could see myself seeing her again. However, I'd like to avoid any unnecessary drama.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...-/449889221260
    I'm one and done with her. Not a lot of friction downstairs for me. Tried blowing up my phone afterwards. She has bad reports on the arrangement forum too. Under what name I can't recall.

  7. #18210
    Is that her in the pictures?

    Quote Originally Posted by Member#1117  [View Original Post]
    Recently saw this lady. She said her name was Kitt but I swear that a previous post called her Kelly. Anybody got the story on this one? Addiction or just poor life choices? I didn't get any sob stories or texts after asking for money.

    Visit was a little weird but pretty good. Place seemed safe enough and not in a terrible neighborhood or sketchy motel. Thicker MILF body with a nice rack. Got her worked up and she just jammed it in. Allowed CIP with no upcharge. Not sure if greek is on the menu or not. Overall respectable if you want a late 30's MILF. Price / service wise, I could see myself seeing her again. However, I'd like to avoid any unnecessary drama.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...-/449889221260

  8. #18209
    Quote Originally Posted by LindzRNq  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience with this provider in the Stallis area of 57th and Lincoln?

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...-/887436664889
    Reviewed extensively in the forum. Not worth typing out a reply for, unless you like your tatted white women broken from drug use and your massage delivered on a foam egg crate mattress with children's sheets on it.

  9. #18208

    She's on SA!

    Quote Originally Posted by Rms83  [View Original Post]
    Texted her a week or two ago. Quoted me for 15/30/60 minutes: 100/150/200 - for massage and BJ. 300 FS, and 400 greek. F that, she's out of her mind.
    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...d-24736710dc70

  10. #18207
    Quote Originally Posted by BadatSpelling  [View Original Post]
    Agreed, tried old digits, nothing doing.
    Ad back up. Try again.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20220823-120636_Chrome.jpg‎  

  11. #18206

    I'm a little confused. Kitt or Kelly

    Recently saw this lady. She said her name was Kitt but I swear that a previous post called her Kelly. Anybody got the story on this one? Addiction or just poor life choices? I didn't get any sob stories or texts after asking for money.

    Visit was a little weird but pretty good. Place seemed safe enough and not in a terrible neighborhood or sketchy motel. Thicker MILF body with a nice rack. Got her worked up and she just jammed it in. Allowed CIP with no upcharge. Not sure if greek is on the menu or not. Overall respectable if you want a late 30's MILF. Price / service wise, I could see myself seeing her again. However, I'd like to avoid any unnecessary drama.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...-/449889221260

  12. #18205

    Expensive

    Quote Originally Posted by LindzRNq  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience with this provider in the Stallis area of 57th and Lincoln?

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...-/887436664889
    She asks for too much. Everything is covered. 150 is massage with hand job. 200 is CBJ. 300 is everything including cfs. Nice tight and shaved but way too many marks of usage. It was a turn off but she won't cheat you on your time and does service well.

  13. #18204
    Quote Originally Posted by LindzRNq  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience with this provider in the Stallis area of 57th and Lincoln?

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...-/887436664889
    Texted her a week or two ago. Quoted me for 15/30/60 minutes: 100/150/200 - for massage and BJ. 300 FS, and 400 greek. F that, she's out of her mind.

  14. #18203

  15. #18202

    Massage and more

    Anyone have any experience with this provider in the Stallis area of 57th and Lincoln?

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...-/887436664889

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape