Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,161 to 2,175 of 7853
-
08-26-22 21:08 #5693Senior Member

Posts: 36Any way to verify she is legit?
https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...p/806065910471
Was going to set up an appointment with her tomorrow just want to make sure she is legit. I believe people have said she is Chelsea sister any way you guys can confirm?
-
08-24-22 09:41 #5692Senior Member

Posts: 132She's a cool chick and a good time. Her price point is favorable too. Hosts out of her small semi cluttered apt in Plainville. Sexy, thick tight body with great aftermarket tiddies, she's down for almost anything. Never had an issue with her nor is she shady. Highly reccomend.
Originally Posted by BasicHuman
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-22 17:20 #5691Senior Member

Posts: 746For $50 extra. I wasn’t paying 150 for that.
Originally Posted by Socom1
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-22 16:53 #5690Senior Member

Posts: 567Her add
Her add says BBBJ?
Originally Posted by Thotinspector
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-22 01:22 #5689Senior Member

Posts: 82I recently had a dream about this one. And yes if you are texting her you 9 times out of 10 really chatting with Chelsea. She sets it up.
Originally Posted by JavaMan
[View Original Post]
But yeah she def has a sexy body. Everything covered tho. But some say that un-covered can be an upcharge. Also she has some.
Nice natural Big 'Uns, and to top it of. She has a AK47 Tattoo on the left asscheek.
It was like playing Call of Duty back there on #legendary mode! I recommend her. Treat her nice.
-
08-22-22 17:56 #5688Senior Member

Posts: 746Hotel. She said he was coming home but she was at NML. She bolted and ran to second floor of the hotel.
Originally Posted by KScore
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-22 17:02 #5687Senior Member

Posts: 5229Lexi
There's plenty of info and reviews here and in the Htfd forum. Do a name search.
Originally Posted by AnthonyAll
[View Original Post]
BMD.
-
08-22-22 13:11 #5686Regular Member

Posts: 17Lexi top 3 BJs and sexy haircuts
Has anyone had experience with Lexi on the turnpike in Berlin?
If so how was and what was she open to and not open to. Any bb services? Preferably BBFS.
Also how about those sexy haircuts? She looks great, kinda in the mood for older women. With her friend anyone had a 3 way, dos and don't s with her. Not in need of grooming just want to get down to the deed with her.
Open minded?
Thanks!
-
08-21-22 19:33 #5685Senior Member

Posts: 174Eve ripoff?
Did your encounter happen at a motel or private residence? Because I know she regularly hosted at the naugy motor lodge.
Originally Posted by JavaMan
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-22 15:47 #5684Senior Member

Posts: 746Husband called and was coming home early. Grabbed the cash and ran out came home to a room upstairs. She only got half. Shouldnot have given here anything up front. My bad. I know better. Got dressed and got out of there but I doubt he would have come down. I turned the tv up full and took the remote with me when I left.
Originally Posted by Bbctrev
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-22 14:33 #5683Senior Member

Posts: 792Eve, details?
Originally Posted by JavaMan
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by KScore
[View Original Post]
She or whomever tried to rip you off how, what exactly happened? Or was there some kind of misunderstanding? It's been about six months since I last seen Eve before she disappeared never had a problem with her, I was interested in seeing her again I would like to know more what happened with your date.
Originally Posted by JavaMan
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-22 14:02 #5682Senior Member

Posts: 746Eve
Yes, this is the ad. I'm not saying it is Eve but the girl looked like her and it is where I saw Eve several times 6 months ago.
Originally Posted by KScore
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-22 09:09 #5681Senior Member

Posts: 174Eve ripoff?
https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...y/772573710475
Originally Posted by JavaMan
[View Original Post]
Is this the Eve you're talking about? The one who tried to rip you off? The link you gave is dead.
-
08-20-22 13:20 #5680Senior Member

Posts: 746Naugatuck Rip Off
It's really not my week. This girl tried to rip me of I'm not sure, but t might be Eve. Same Naugy hotel she stayed in. Looked like her a little. Anyway, stay away. https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...s/181350900665.
-
08-20-22 06:36 #5679Senior Member

Posts: 625Figures! They all try to scam us one way or another! Stay safe.
Originally Posted by JavaMan
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





