Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 826 to 840 of 10417
-
09-02-22 13:00 #9592Senior Member

Posts: 100Officers Club
Anyone have any luck there recently? In the Mayport area, and was thinking of stopping by.
-
09-02-22 09:01 #9591Senior Member

Posts: 2027Harley
Is this the same Harley that's been at Emporer's for years? Pretty, petite, short brunette hair, great dances in the back, but not really any extras?
Originally Posted by Nflmonger
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-22 15:49 #9590Senior Member

Posts: 27Dh
Been a minute since hitting the scene but is Envy still there? Used to be a regular couple years ago. Or maybe even Lola.
-
09-01-22 08:12 #9589Senior Member

Posts: 233Harley at DH
Harley at the DH is great in my experience!! She has the brunette girl next door look that I like. She is there to make money but isn't a hustler, trying to overcharge in VIP. Plus she is friendly and a good conversationalist. In general, DH has great girls, I've never had any issues there.
Originally Posted by AGenericName
[View Original Post]
-NFM.
-
08-28-22 23:28 #9588Senior Member

Posts: 36Doll House
Had some time to kill around lunch. Visited right around noon. Was surprised to see it people (2 girls and 5 patrons) so early. Harley approached me. Was able to hold a decent conversation. Quoted me. 3 for dances $. 8 for some head relief and $$. 5 for a full menu. Talked her down to. 8 for a 2 song toppy and it was the most mechanical session of my life. While she gave me her number, I can't say I'm raring to repeat.
-
08-27-22 09:14 #9587Senior Member

Posts: 32Easy
Be respectful, be nice, make small talk, pay for a VIP dance, and ask once the dance starts. Tell them how beautiful and sexy they are. It's like talking to any woman, but it all starts in the back VIP room. Spend a few bucks to get that dance. Good hygiene is important. Just my 2 cents.
Originally Posted by ShakingString8
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-22 07:10 #9586Senior Member

Posts: 934Do you remember the name of any of the girls?
Originally Posted by NewLove24
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-22 23:41 #9585Senior Member

Posts: 93Club Guide
Can someone give me a quick summary on how to go about navigating the strip club for extras? I'm more of an escort / massage parlor person but am interested in this scene because it seems like the girls are cuter. Also, if anyone could provide an estimate on how much extras usually cost I'd appreciate it.
-
08-25-22 19:25 #9584Senior Member

Posts: 653Sounds about right
Doll house and sins is the best for extras. Center fold parking lot to small and I haven't heard anyone say they got extras there.
Originally Posted by NewLove24
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-22 21:12 #9583Senior Member

Posts: 114Club hopping
Was in Jacksonville for the weekend and hit Sins, Wackos, Doll House, Centerfolds, and Bare Assets. Wackos is great to for the drink prices but no extras and girls spent most the time in the back. Sins and Doll house were the easiest to get extras, offered right the bar and girls weren't shy at all. Centerfolds was lame and bare assets was ok with lots of flirting but that was it. Only got BBBJ at Doll house and CBJ at sins all were just a uncle Ben handshake. Have fun boys.
-
08-22-22 23:18 #9582Senior Member

Posts: 262Strip clubs with extras?
Visiting from Socal where the strip clubs are no fun at all haha. Went down to Miami and then Pompano Beach, mostly all Cubans and south American girls, extra's were readily available at many clubs there but I'm looking for white dancers. I've been to Tampa as well but it's much harder to find extras than you'd expect overall so I'm swinging by Jacksonville next as there seems to be over 10 strip clubs in this city? I'm assuming at most of these places extras can be had and it's predominantly white dancers? Thanks in advance to any info!
-
08-22-22 14:34 #9581Senior Member

Posts: 105Dollhouse
Recent afternoon stop into DH. A fair number of girls there for the afternoon, close to equal to the number of guys. Two girls were on stage at the same time when I walked in, looked like they were enjoying themselves. Had a couple dances in the back, got what I was looking for and bounced.
-
08-22-22 09:01 #9580Senior Member

Posts: 32Sins
Agree Sins is very good during the day. Not much traffic and the ladies are all friendly. Additional activity will vary by lady. Sins has a couple of more private areas for a few bucks more. I have not been to most of the non-nude clubs and haven't had a VIP room experience here. But, I have the $ to try.
Originally Posted by ClosetPervert9
[View Original Post]
What club has best VIP room?
-
08-20-22 06:54 #9579Senior Member

Posts: 43Nikki
The Nikki I met was a short, petite, Anglo woman with lovely black hair that reached all the way to her waist.
Originally Posted by ClosetPervert9
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-22 02:35 #9578Senior Member

Posts: 934There is a cuban Nikole working there too. That may be the nikki he's referring to although, you never know. Very pretty, phat ass slim waist smaller tits but not flat chested and doesn't really speak english.
Originally Posted by Datboi
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





