Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 367 of 1289 FirstFirst ... 267 317 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 417 467 867 ... LastLast
Results 5,491 to 5,505 of 19324
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13834

    Aleja

    What with the positive reviews and the pictures, I was definitely interested in meeting Aleja. I had tried a few times without success, even got ghosted once. Due to the reviews, I knew she was legit and I kept trying and finally found success! There must be at least 4 or 5 recent reviews so no need to give a ton of detail on the time spent with her. Aleja has a pretty small frame though, as I think has been mentioned, she's taller than I had thought and, in turn, I don't know that I'd call her a spinner. We got down to business pretty quickly with Aleja jumping right into the BBBJ, girls got skills and the blood was flowing in no time! Once Aleja had my full attention, on goes the cover. We started with CG and I was enjoying fondling and sucking on those nice breasts! We moved into K9, view was quite nice! We pound away, smack that ass a few times, get my nut, a few more pumps to be sure she gets every last drop and then pull out for the clean up.

    Hugely a positive experience and, for me, her location is damn near ideal as she's close by. A few negative issues worth addressing. First was the aforementioned ghosting. It only happened once and, when we met, she apologized for it. When we did meet, I texted her when I was on the way, when I was 5 minutes out and when I arrived. Despite that, and me being right on time, Aleja was running behind. On the negative side, I didn't get to her room until nearly 30 minutes after the agreed upon time. On the plus side, she sent several texts during that 30 minutes to keep me posted. Then, and has also been mentioned, she has a roommate (girlfriend, maybe) that lives there too. Not a huge deal but it was a bit awkward, especially on a first meeting, to enter the room and immediately have another person right there. Lastly, my time with Aleja seemed a bit mechanical. Not overly so, just not especially sensual or exciting. Though, to be fair, that certainly could be a function of this having been our first ever meeting.

    All in all, it was a good visit, especially considering it was a first visit. I do find her attractive and, like I said before, her location is really convenient for me. Taken together, the positives outweigh the negatives and I'm sure I'll visit Aleja again.

    https://cocoa-beach.skipthegames.com...d/341818267309

  2. #13833
    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the response, AV! While I don't get to Titusville much, Riley certainly has the look of someone I'd like to meet!

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...-/108831359805
    Does she offer bbj?

  3. #13832

    Welcome

    Quote Originally Posted by Roughsea  [View Original Post]
    I'm new to this hobby but enjoying my time so far.

    I've meet Julia. Perfect and stunning presentation and a wonderful time was spent with her on several occasions so far. Her in-calls have been nice clean rooms. Easy to find. Outstanding experience as others have noted. 10/10 will see again real soon.

    I've also meet Sadie twice, in CC, excellent time spent. Beautiful body and great skillset. Relaxing atmosphere at her in-call location. Will not hesitate to see again, and soon, I hope.
    Welcome to the Forum! It looks like you started with two top providers so props for that. As JJ stated, please included the links for the girls you review, as it helps a lot. Especially when two providers have the same name, which happens occasionally.

  4. #13831

    Julia and Sadie, missing links

    Quote Originally Posted by Roughsea  [View Original Post]
    I'm new to this hobby but enjoying my time so far.

    I've meet Julia. Perfect and stunning presentation and a wonderful time was spent with her on several occasions so far. Her in-calls have been nice clean rooms. Easy to find. Outstanding experience as others have noted. 10/10 will see again real soon.

    I've also meet Sadie twice, in CC, excellent time spent. Beautiful body and great skillset. Relaxing atmosphere at her in-call location. Will not hesitate to see again, and soon, I hope.
    Yo, Roughsea, links should pretty much be considered prerequisites for any review. Based on the names and the limited info provided, I'm guessing these are the providers you were referring to:

    Julia: https://tryst.link/escort/julia728.

    Sadie: https://tryst.link/escort/sadieliciousness.

  5. #13830
    Shill for Julia, ignore all posts


    Posts: 24

    Julia and Sadie, 10/10

    I'm new to this hobby but enjoying my time so far.

    I've meet Julia. Perfect and stunning presentation and a wonderful time was spent with her on several occasions so far. Her in-calls have been nice clean rooms. Easy to find. Outstanding experience as others have noted. 10/10 will see again real soon.

    I've also meet Sadie twice, in CC, excellent time spent. Beautiful body and great skillset. Relaxing atmosphere at her in-call location. Will not hesitate to see again, and soon, I hope.

  6. #13829

    Janet. Lesson for ALL

    Quote Originally Posted by OrlFun  [View Original Post]
    So I booked some time with Janet because her pics looked good. I remember her from a while back and thought she must have cleaned up some in all this time. I was wrong. When I got there (in Sharples), she came out to great me and I just couldn't do it. It is her in the pics but that must have been a long time ago in a galaxy far far away. She is much older looking than in her pics and older than I remember her looking last time. She looked really rough. Said thanks but no thanks and left with all of my Mario's in tact in my pocket. Be safe brothers and don't fall for all of the fake shit out there.

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...e/051542420664
    Janet was on my 'maybe' list last week when I was in Titusv. Fortunately I connected with someone else. I hadn't checked the forum close enough beforehand -- STUPID. I saw hir STG post-pic and she had a good 'look'. But as noted here those pix are O-L-D. WAY OLD.

    She has a more recent STG post with a mix of pix--this is a sample. The right and left pics are old. The middle pic is more current --you have to zoom in on the face to see that there are A LOT OF HARD MILES there.

    As noted -don't FALL FOR THE FAKE PIX. I would have turned and bolted too.

    F1.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image_2022-08-23_124315108.png‎   image_2022-08-23_124512441.jpg‎  

  7. #13828

    Sierra

    Quote Originally Posted by KaseyNine8  [View Original Post]
    Tried to reply with quote, but messed it up, was referring to Sierra who is now in Merritt.
    I know that chick!! Known her for years. Although I haven't seen her in at least a year or two. I used to work with her, in a non hobby establishment of course. We always had a very close friendship. Very pretty, very sexy, very friendly if she liked you. Never tagged her but always wished that I had. I think if I had suggested it maybe it would have happened. But she was on the candy back then. Made her moody. I'm glad to hear that she's cleaned up now and on a program to help her.

  8. #13827

    Yes, the Tryst Sierra

    Quote Originally Posted by KaseyNine8  [View Original Post]
    Yea that's her, and her comms are bad once again=no response. Just musta been dumb luck with session I had.
    Tried to reply with quote, but messed it up, was referring to Sierra who is now in Merritt.

  9. #13826

    I Dream About Aleja

    My experience with Aleja has been positive over a few months. No worries with girlfriend being there and donated to have her join a few times. Really enjoy being around both and am missing out currently. On Jordan Belfort's scale, both fall between Nasdaq and blue-chip. Well worth your time and donation. Simply no current comparison. Ruling Brevard for sure.https://melbourne-fl.skipthegames.co...d/500859003126.

  10. #13825

    Aleja

    Luck was on my side today! Texted and got a quick response and was quoted 120/160/240!! Went for the QV because that's what I prefer on the first date in case there's no chemistry. Coms got slow as I got closer and I got worried but it all worked out fine. She's on a text app with the STG number. She gave me another number to use in the future with a name that I've seen before. Everything that I've read was true. Tall spinner with a sweet ass, that view in doggy is something else. Hot hot hot! There was a girlfriend and a dog like mentioned before but not a problem for me. https://melbourne-fl.skipthegames.co...d/500859003126.

  11. #13824

    Thats the one!

    Yea that's her, and her comms are bad once again=no response. Just musta been dumb luck with session I had.

  12. #13823

    Has anyone

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lmbay/89604553

    This one looks promising says she can host. And won't swallow unless has a drink maybe worth a trip to bayside.

  13. #13822

    Riley update

    So I was driving through downtown Titusville and stopped at the 7-Eleven at the intersection. As I was leaving I noticed this fine ass girl who was working the street waving me down. Yup you guessed it it was Riley! Didn't know she was a streetwalker too and I don't really deal with streetwalkers. Anywho picked her and went back to my place and man LOL this chick was high and all over the place again even worse than last time. So I'm like fuck it she's already here I'm a at least get a BBBJ, something I noticed that I didn't last time was this chick is missing four teeth in a row at the top including front teeth. So when I mentioned it LOL man she flipped out about it, so at this point I'm like I've already paid her let's just get this over with. So she gave me a BBBJ and when I busted in her mouth. LOL man this chick went ballistic! She start screaming she hates the taste and why didn't I let her know I was cumming blah blah, I'm like last time you kept going when I came. LOL she started screaming more calling me a liar. Then from her moving around so much she dropped her crack pipe then accidentally stepped on it crushing it, slams my door on the way out and continues to scream and make a scene outside mind you it's like 2 am in the morning. YMMV you've been warned.

  14. #13821
    Quote Originally Posted by GarbledMess  [View Original Post]
    LOL.

    I didn't even bother finishing reading the post after I saw so she can run a background check.

    Wouldn't it be just be faster for me to give her my wife's phone number and she can tell her all about me.
    Thanks for making me spit up my coffee laughing at your wife quote. That was fucking hilarious.

    To the OP tho, I am wondering if this is the same Hanna that used to post on SumoSearch prior to getting pregnant last year-ish. Her digits are 321-446-XXXX. She used to do an incall at her disabled fathers house (who thankfully never came out of his room). That would put her in her early 30's though. Dark tan skin, light blue eyes. There can only be so many people of the same name in a small town perhaps?

  15. #13820
    Quote Originally Posted by Tek2465  [View Original Post]
    After reading the report 3456 in the streetwalkers section I contacted MW and gat the detail on Hanna.

    1. She does not respond to phone calls or voice message, but will get back to you via txt after a day or two.

    2. She requires a very long screening process. She is very picky, no smokers, no beer drinkers, wine is ok, no fat guys, no young guys, no short visits, overnight only.

    3. If you pass the above and provide her with a copy of your DL she will run a background check to make sure you are who you say and not LE. She will schedule a dinner date, where you buy her dinner and get to know each other.

    4. If you get to finish dinner then she will schedule you for night at her place.

    She is in her late 40's or early 50's. Just average looks, and build. She is around 5'6" maybe 130 lb and B to C cups. With skin that has been overexposed to the sun.

    I had my dinner date with her on Wed the 17th and was scheduled for the 19th a Friday at 6:48 By the way she only does Friday and Saturday night.

    She did not give me an address until about 30 minutes prior to the appointed time. When she called she gave me the address and told me that the garage door would be open and to pull into the garage and to close the garage door and to come into the house. Upon entering the door I could smell food cooking, she meet me wearing a french maid outfit, gave me a kiss and told me that dinner would be ready after I had a shower. She said to ware the clothes in the bathroom. Shortly after entering the shower she showed up and promptly made sure that I was clean from head to toe. A very enjoyable shower. Next she hand me a black silk robe, that was a clone to the one that she put on.

    She had dinner on the table, Salad, hot bread, bacon wrapped shrimp, baked potato, and mac and cheese. This is very interesting as this is what I ordered when we had our dinner date. She had also frozen daiquiris, that had to have been doubles. During dinner it was more of question and answer session about my family and her family, my life and her life, and finally what what I expected and her rules.

    Her rules where pretty simple, she leads the process, and you must follow her directions. Don't touch unless told to. If she give you her safe word "boat" you are to stop what ever you are doing and to wait for additional instructions.

    After dinner activity started out with her putting on some 70's slow music and some slow dancing with her teasing, by her accidentally exposing and rubbing against me. This was totally unexpected, and she was into this as much as I was. After both sides of the record where played, yes it was vinyl, she proceeded to have a true GFE experience kissing, feeling, oral, and well you know.

    By this time it was almost 10 and she was ready for bed, because we had both sweated so much it was time for another shower this time it was in the big whirlpool bath tub. Again she made sure that I was clean. Still very pleasant experience. Now I figured we where done for the night, and she told me that she had to be at work on Saturday by 7 am and we would be getting up around 5:30. This is something that I have never experience in a overnight. However, she was different than any other overnight.

    It was about 11 pm after she had cleanup the kitchen when she when to bed, she ask or maybe told me to go to bed with only my birthday suit, and that is what she was wearing. She promptly started massaging my back and worked her way to front giving me a view of her kitty. This ended with me having a mouth full of clit and her sucking ever thing down. Now I was totally exhausted and ready to sleep.

    She assumed the small spoon position and gave direction to hold her boobs and to get as close as possible.

    About 5:30 I heard her alarm go off, then I felt her mouth on my ears nibbling, then kissing then working her way down making sure that I had responded the way she had intended. After confirming that everything was go she began to slowly massage her pelvic with my pelvic. I was well awake and after a few screams she had completed her mission. A quick clean up, and I watched as she dressed for work and went to the kitchen where she quickly made eggs and heated up some bacon and toast for breakfast.

    It was just as we where leaving that I remember that I had not paid her. She never asked for any payment, when I tried to hand her the money, she said just to drop it on the counter and she would get it this after work. She never check to she how much was there. She said that if I enjoyed my self that she would be able to spend more time with me after the SLS was launched, and regretted that we where rushed.

    This is a long report, but is the reader digest version of a very enjoyable night, well worth the money, time, and trouble to become approved. Total out of pocket including dinner was 6 $.

    If any one else has visited her I would love to compare notes.

    TK.
    MOST perplexed by this --I though the post was a gag. It sounds like dating a regular girl. A regular HIGH MAINT girl. 600 for an overnight is (probably) a good value --mostly seems like it in this case. But the RULES, the info you have to surrender, the hurdles to jump through. ,. ,. , and she's 'picky' about who she sees'?

    Seriously,? I'm lost at what she has to offer?

    My way of reading it: she has slowwww comms, nutty screening, ABSOLUTELY nuts requirement to give up all my real info, demands you buy her dinner, and is 'average' looking. Sounds a whole lot like a past girlfriend,. ,. ,. ,THAT I DUMPED in short order.

    If it's your 'cup of tea' by all means.

    F1.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape