Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 493 of 1670 FirstFirst ... 393 443 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 543 593 993 1493 ... LastLast
Results 7,381 to 7,395 of 25041
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17661
    Quote Originally Posted by RichterDickter  [View Original Post]
    Destiny: Is she available these days or has she retired? If available, is it still the same rate?

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/d...t-only/8597619

    Vanessa: Is she real or is she a scam? Body looks incredible, but also looks TGTBT.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...-/906348680025

    Brittney: Has anybody seen her recently, or has she called it quits? I mostly want to know about this one.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/brittney...wtucket-459192#erotic.
    Destiny is still around, but I don't know if she's seeing new people these days.

    Vanessa is real, pics might be a little optimistic but mostly accurate. Personally I find her ad a little dishonest, claims she does BBBJ but she insisted on CBJ when I saw her and I haven't heard of anyone else who's reported about her actually getting a BBBJ either. Sounds like she suggests it might be available upon repeat visits, but haven't heard of it actually happening. Unless someone has experienced differently? Still a legit provider and pretty good experience other than that.

  2. #17660
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by RichterDickter  [View Original Post]
    Destiny: Is she available these days or has she retired? If available, is it still the same rate?

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/d...t-only/8597619

    Vanessa: Is she real or is she a scam? Body looks incredible, but also looks TGTBT.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...-/906348680025

    Brittney: Has anybody seen her recently, or has she called it quits? I mostly want to know about this one.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/brittney...wtucket-459192#erotic.
    Vanessa is real bro. Ass still fat.

    As for Brittney, good luck getting a hold of her. If you do then you may get ghosted. And to be honest, I bet girls like her moved to seeking arrangement since that's where the money at.

  3. #17659

    Northsidebabii

    Quote Originally Posted by Jason401  [View Original Post]
    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...l/301100808476

    Has anyone seen this one? Seen her in the news a year ago and now she's back? Bait and switch before in a high LEO area.
    She was in the news? I must've missed that. Anyone have a link or anything?

    When I saw her it was fine. She's definitely hot, but she couldn't have been any less interested. I went with a hh on purpose but she treated it like a qv. Asked me which position I wanted like I could only get one, and I spent my time in doggy with absolutely no reaction from her. She was pleasant enough, but it just didn't do much for me.

  4. #17658

    Available?

    Destiny: Is she available these days or has she retired? If available, is it still the same rate?

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/d...t-only/8597619

    Vanessa: Is she real or is she a scam? Body looks incredible, but also looks TGTBT.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...-/906348680025

    Brittney: Has anybody seen her recently, or has she called it quits? I mostly want to know about this one.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/brittney...wtucket-459192#erotic.

  5. #17657
    Quote Originally Posted by Dilligaf6888  [View Original Post]
    She is a thief.
    Good old Nikki. She will never change. Got me back in 2014. She had a great body back in the day. She could have made a killing. Read the ripoff report thread, it would have saved you the time and money.

  6. #17656

    Thief

    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    This one use to post before. She had a pimp and was robbing people.
    She is a thief.

  7. #17655
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1406
    Quote Originally Posted by Hcat113  [View Original Post]
    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...h/616513847916

    Are you thinking about this one? If I recall. Bad reviews and pimp / robbing.
    Yes, Stay away from her, I knocked her pimp out in hallway when I caught her trying to rifle my pockets when she was helping me take my pants down. Little fucker try to block me from leaving, I just cold cocked him and walked out.

  8. #17654
    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    Nope. This old ass lady use to post before in the seekonk area. I was interested in seeing her back then till I saw review she had a guy with her.
    Thanks all for info.

  9. #17653

    Olivia

    She was working out of prov over by the ihop\bloodbank. Area was sketch and the reviews were less than stellar for her.

    Quote Originally Posted by LongStroke401  [View Original Post]
    I'm trying to schedule, but not having much luck as of yet. I haven't done a deep dive yet but I don't remember seeing much about her. Seems like she could be fun.

  10. #17652
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545

    Both are robbers

    Quote Originally Posted by Hcat113  [View Original Post]
    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...h/616513847916

    Are you thinking about this one? If I recall. Bad reviews and pimp / robbing.
    Nope. This old ass lady use to post before in the seekonk area. I was interested in seeing her back then till I saw review she had a guy with her.

  11. #17651

    Yes you are accurate.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hcat113  [View Original Post]
    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...h/616513847916

    Are you thinking about this one? If I recall. Bad reviews and pimp / robbing.
    Numerous reports to avoid her. Years ago I tried to set something up with her, showed up at location and she ghosted me. I am glad she did based on the reports here.

  12. #17650
    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    This one use to post before. She had a pimp and was robbing people.
    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...h/616513847916

    Are you thinking about this one? If I recall. Bad reviews and pimp / robbing.

  13. #17649

    Also very curious

    Quote Originally Posted by Hcat113  [View Original Post]
    I'm trying to schedule, but not having much luck as of yet. I haven't done a deep dive yet but I don't remember seeing much about her. Seems like she could be fun.

  14. #17648
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by Hcat113  [View Original Post]
    This one use to post before. She had a pimp and was robbing people.

  15. #17647

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape